Research Discussion: AA Dead

AA Dead

Early reports say complications from a stroke killed him.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:krver4$6t2$2@dont-email.me...

Early reports say complications from a stroke killed him.

*** Later reports reveal that excessive stroking may have been
the culprit that caused carpal tunnel at first and then a total
brain freeze ... I mean, just look at his face ...
... just sayin' ... the world will be a better place.

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:19:21 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Early reports say complications from a stroke killed him.

Lot of LOVE to... Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>

He was a great UseNet NewsGroups personality.
He will be missed.

Will all my caring and ranting recently
I will probably be killed soon too.

It's OK either way, because
we have to make a stand and make a better world.
I'm not going to sit around like a sheep watching cartoons on TV.

I never really liked cartoons, it was always something chasing
something else, a mouse or a cat or a road runner.
Brainless stuff.

http://the7truth7ministries7.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/tv_advertising_hypnosis.jpg

And I'm not joining negative multidimensional beings,
that's the most profounly stupid idea in the entire Universe !!!

Anyway, where were we, OH, yeah...

Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>

I will find a picture for Double-A...

Here...

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130713.html

LOVE and WISDOM to you Double-A !!!

X O X O X O X

P.S.
LOVE to Mr HVAC too.

P.P.S.
Hagar just gets another Obama documentary.

;-)

.
______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/zionget/videos

Negative Multi-Dimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

Hanson
2013-07-14 22:24:11 EST

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote:

Early reports say complications from a stroke killed
Homeless poster Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>

hanson wrote:
Harlow, is it your own recent Carotid surgery that
made you really aware of your own mortality ever
since you were a dis_Grunt_led Chopper repair
dude in Nam... and it manifests now in your fetish
to project your own fears onto others?

Listen, Harlow your condition was recognized and
shown explicitly already back in 1979 in a monolog
by Marlon Brando. Take it to heart, Harlow, it may
ameliorate and hopefully cure your torrid disorder:

hanson wrote:
Harlow, is it your own recent Carotid surgery that
made you really aware of your own mortality ever
since you were a dis_Grunt_led Chopper repair
dude in Nam... and it manifests now in your fetish
to project your own fears onto others?

Listen, Harlow your condition was recognized and
shown explicitly already back in 1979 in a monolog
by Marlon Brando. Take it to heart, Harlow, it may
ameliorate and hopefully cure your torrid disorder:

*** Stop trying to overload his feeble brain ....

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:01:30 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"hanson" wrote in message news:krvm5r$65h$1@dont-email.me...
>

>"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>Early reports say complications from a stroke killed
>Homeless poster Double-A <double-a3@hush.com>
>>
>hanson wrote:
>Harlow, is it your own recent Carotid surgery that
>made you really aware of your own mortality ever
>since you were a dis_Grunt_led Chopper repair
>dude in Nam... and it manifests now in your fetish
>to project your own fears onto others?
>>
>Listen, Harlow your condition was recognized and
>shown explicitly already back in 1979 in a monolog
>by Marlon Brando. Take it to heart, Harlow, it may
>ameliorate and hopefully cure your torrid disorder:

>*** Stop trying to overload his feeble brain ....

I Love Mr HVAC !!!

I don't like Zionists and Negative-ETs
that are destroying and robbing America !!!

But I Love Mr HVAC !!!

I also Love U.S.A and U.S.A Military and Russia and BRICS.
(Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa)

WE ALL GOTTA WAKE UP !!!

I gave up money, hobbies, sports, love, everything...
... to save the World.

P.S.
Recently, I asked if someone could give me a job
making funny UFO sites.
Honestly, it wouldn't have worked for two days.

WE HAVE GOT TO SAVE THE WORLD !!!

FOR FONZIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.blastmedia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/fonzie_henry_winkler_happy_days.jpeg

.
______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/zionget/videos

Negative Multi-Dimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

> It's OK either way, because
> we have to make a stand and make a better world.
> I'm not going to sit around like a sheep watching cartoons on TV.
>
> I never really liked cartoons, it was always something chasing
> something else, a mouse or a cat or a road runner.
> Brainless stuff.

Instead you listen to kooks on Art Bell or watch utube videos about the
mothman. Suggest that cartoons are better.

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 06:41:28 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>> It's OK either way, because
>> we have to make a stand and make a better world.
>> I'm not going to sit around like a sheep watching cartoons on TV.
>>
>> I never really liked cartoons, it was always something chasing
>> something else, a mouse or a cat or a road runner.
>> Brainless stuff.
>

>Instead you listen to kooks on Art Bell or watch utube videos about the
>mothman. Suggest that cartoons are better.

I Love You Mr HVAC.

I looked for a picture for you...

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130715.html

.
______________________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative Multi-Dimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

FlipDoubt

> I gave up money, hobbies, sports, love, everything...
> ... to save the World.

Everything but drugs...
Flip

On 7/15/2013 4:13 PM, FlipDoubt wrote:
> On 7/14/13 11:30 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>> I gave up money, hobbies, sports, love, everything...
>> ... to save the World.
>>

> Everything but drugs...
> Flip

And booze. He gets drunk every day.