Research Discussion: Cappie The Math Teacher Busted!

Cappie The Math Teacher Busted!

A 66 year old New York state high school math teacher whose wedding was
slated for Friday instead spent the day at a local courthouse for
allegedly raping a 16-year-old student earlier this year.

R. Travisano was scheduled to exchange, “I do’s” with Amanda Rae
DeLuccia, Friday, around the time he muttered those very two words to a
judge inquiring whether he understood the charges against him and the
terms of an order of protection mandating he steer clear from not only
his now former bride-to-be and two of her relatives, but also the
victim, according to The Journal News.

Donning handcuffs and a freshly pressed ensemble consisting of a blue
button-down shirt and gray slacks, a clean-shaved Travisano reportedly
pleaded not guilty in Ossing Town Court, where Justice Nancy Quinn Koa
set bail at $50,000.

“It all just came out at the last minute,” the bride’s 92-year-old
grandmother, Josephine DeLuccia told The Journal News and Lohud.com. “He
always seemed like a nice guy. I don’t know what happened. You men are
all alike. You stink. I hope they send him to jail forever.”
The near-centenarian added her granddaughter told her Friday morning,
“Nanny, don’t worry about me. I’m strong; I’ll survive," and also shared
she planned to hang at the movies with friends, rather than marry the
alleged rapist. The Journal News reported most guests received the
no-go concerning the wedding on Thursday evening.

“I’m brokenhearted for her,” the grandma cried. “She doesn’t deserve
this. She’s such a beautiful, smart girl.”
Travisano hails from Port Chester, while DeLuccia, his
ex-betrothed-to-be, makes her home in White Plains, both tony towns in
Westchester County, just north of New York City.

Travisano, an Ossing High School educator, is reportedly accused of
having sex with a 16-year-old female student twice between March 1 and
July 1, although the crimes are said not to have taken place on school
grounds or during school hours, but somewhere else within Ossing.
The alleged victim’s family tipped police to the incidents on Wednesday.
The Ossing School District was alerted Thursday, according to
Lohud.com, and Travisano was arrested Friday, or the day he was
scheduled to be married.

Travisano was reassigned from teaching and barred from school grounds,
pending the outcome of the legal process, said Ossing Superintendent
Raymond Dirty Sanchez.

Tony Caso, Travisano’s lawyer, told the Journal News after Friday’s
court proceeding: “I just want to note that what he’s being charged with
does not involve any forcible compulsion. It involves an alleged
incident with a minor, someone who is just under 17 years old.”

On 7/14/2013 3:17 PM, Hägar wrote:

> At least I'm only an Illegal Alien, according to that great thinker
> and Moderator, Harlow "Head-up-the-Sphincter" Campbell ....

I am so glad that Hagar has now kissed and made up with all the other
anti-American pukes on these groups.

Let's see, we have Brad Goth..What can be said for Goth? '
Calling him insane is doing an injustice to the dictionary.

Then there's you newfound lesbian truther, Blast. You two have been
giving each other virtual reach arounds for over a month now.

Now you've made nice with the pothead teacher. He's even more anti
American that Blast. But as you are a doper yourself, you two have much
in common.

I now order my puppet, Hagam, to dance for me and for anyone else that
wishes to be entertained. Speak puppet! Dance puppet!

"HVAC" wrote in message news:krva78$ob9$1@dont-email.me...

On 7/14/2013 3:17 PM, Hägar wrote:

> At least I'm only an Illegal Alien, according to that great thinker
> and Moderator, Harlow "Head-up-the-Sphincter" Campbell ....

I am so glad that Hagar has now kissed and made up with all the other
anti-American pukes on these groups.

Let's see, we have Brad Goth..What can be said for Goth? '
Calling him insane is doing an injustice to the dictionary.

Then there's you newfound lesbian truther, Blast. You two have been
giving each other virtual reach arounds for over a month now.

Now you've made nice with the pothead teacher. He's even more anti
American that Blast. But as you are a doper yourself, you two have much
in common.

I now order my puppet, Hagam, to dance for me and for anyone else that
wishes to be entertained. Speak puppet! Dance puppet!

*** Rumor has it that insanity is hereditary, HardBlow and you
seem to be the poster child ...

On 7/14/2013 9:12 PM, Hägar wrote:

> I now order my puppet, Hagam, to dance for me and for anyone else that
> wishes to be entertained. Speak puppet! Dance puppet!
>

> *** Rumor has it that insanity is hereditary, HardBlow and you
> seem to be the poster child ...

Lol! I pull your string and you dance to my commands.
Dance, my puppet. Dance and speak for my entertainment.
I command it.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:ks0fk0$akj$1@dont-email.me...

On 7/14/2013 9:12 PM, Hägar wrote:

> I now order my puppet, Hagam, to dance for me and for anyone else that
> wishes to be entertained. Speak puppet! Dance puppet!
>

> *** Rumor has it that insanity is hereditary, HardBlow and you
> seem to be the poster child ...

Lol! I pull your string and you dance to my commands.
Dance, my puppet. Dance and speak for my entertainment.
I command it.

*** So this is how delusional penis-heads feed their ego ...
dance indeed, you sorry replica of a real moron ...

On 7/15/2013 10:32 AM, vtcapo@gmail.com wrote:

>> Lol! I pull your string and you dance to my commands.
>>
>> Dance, my puppet. Dance and speak for my entertainment.
>>
>> I command it.
>>

>> *** So this is how delusional penis-heads feed their ego ...
>>
>> dance indeed, you sorry replica of a real moron ...
>
> When you guys get through blowing each other maybe we can talk about a real issue like.... how to manage ones homosexuality while being a redneck involved in a love triangle.
>
> Bawhahahahahahahahahah..... I crack myself up ... Bawhahahahahahah..

Cappie! I am shocked! Have you forgotten your gay 'experiments' while
in college? Was it just oral, or did you give up the butt?

"HVAC" wrote in message news:ks3c4s$tps$2@dont-email.me...

On 7/15/2013 10:32 AM, vtcapo@gmail.com wrote:

>> Lol! I pull your string and you dance to my commands.
>>
>> Dance, my puppet. Dance and speak for my entertainment.
>>
>> I command it.
>>

>> *** So this is how delusional penis-heads feed their ego ...
>>
>> dance indeed, you sorry replica of a real moron ...
>
> When you guys get through blowing each other maybe we can talk about a
> real issue like.... how to manage ones homosexuality while being a redneck
> involved in a love triangle.
>
> Bawhahahahahahahahahah..... I crack myself up ... Bawhahahahahahah..

Cappie! I am shocked! Have you forgotten your gay 'experiments' while
in college? Was it just oral, or did you give up the butt?

*** Wouldn't that be one and the same thing ??? after all, he
is an asshole ...