Research Discussion: The COUNTDOWN Has Begun: Expunge ALL Debunkers. 5-4-3-2-WON!!

The COUNTDOWN Has Begun: Expunge ALL Debunkers. 5-4-3-2-WON!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-07-11 05:13:05 EST
As you can probably tell from the subject, the countdown HAS begun to expunge ALL debunkers and their sympathizers, supporters and their enablers from THIS ISLAND EARTH.

When the final number is read, ALL debunkers who have not surrendered will be rounded up to be sent to either a FEMA camp of the plutonium mines.

Oh, guess what, the countdown H A S B E G U N!!!

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

NOW!!!!

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 02:13:05 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>As you can probably tell from the subject, the countdown HAS begun to expunge ALL debunkers and their sympathizers, supporters and their enablers from THIS ISLAND EARTH.

>NOW!!!!

I'm trying to think of the next project.

I can't decide whether to make a vast netowrk and YouTube channels
about FEMA camps or Aerospace.

Or a Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. fan club !

.
______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members U.F.O Research Teams...
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-07-11 11:44:28 EST
On Thursday, July 11, 2013 2:41:21 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 02:13:05 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >As you can probably tell from the subject, the countdown HAS begun to expunge ALL debunkers and their sympathizers, supporters and their enablers from THIS ISLAND EARTH.
>

> >NOW!!!!
>

> I'm trying to think of the next project.

> Or a Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. fan club !

You'll have plenty of time to come up with projects at the FEMA camp. Now start marching!!!

You MAY be assigned to the plutonium mines.

Goot Luct

Sir A

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:44:28 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 11, 2013 2:41:21 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 02:13:05 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >As you can probably tell from the subject, the countdown HAS begun to expunge ALL debunkers and their sympathizers, supporters and their enablers from THIS ISLAND EARTH.
>>
>> >NOW!!!!
>>
>> I'm trying to think of the next project.
>>
>> Or a Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. fan club !
>>

>You'll have plenty of time to come up with projects at the FEMA camp. Now start marching!!!

Yeah, building DEBUNKER-MANNED-DRONES !

>You MAY be assigned to the plutonium mines.

PLUTONIUM-DEBUNKER-MANNED-DRONES !!

>Goot Luct

ALIEN PLUTONIUM DEBUNKER MANNED DRONES !!!

.
______________________________

[...]

2013-07-15 11:20:26 EST
On Thursday, July 11, 2013 9:24:55 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:44:28 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >On Thursday, July 11, 2013 2:41:21 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> >> I'm trying to think of the next project.

There still are a few debunkers left who need to be processed. Worry, let's start with you and then Hagar, Bruce S and Casanobrain. Round them up.

Thanks

Sir A

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:20:26 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 11, 2013 9:24:55 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:44:28 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>There still are a few debunkers left who need to be processed. Worry, let's start with you and then Hagar, Bruce S and Casanobrain. Round them up.
>
>Thanks
>

>Sir A

I Love you dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative Multi-Dimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs