Research Discussion: Here Is Racism For You, Richard Travisano ...

Here Is Racism For You, Richard Travisano ...

You couldn't make this shit up, but Obama and his sorry-ass hoodlums
once again oversteps its boundaries and infringes upon the average
American's rights.

http://personalliberty.com/2013/07/04/the-obama-jobs-plan-hire-black-criminals/

This must really make you feel sooo proud of Obama, you failed school
teacher flunky.

On 7/5/2013 11:25 AM, Hägar wrote:

> Hagem fucked the joke up.
> It's, 'what sound does an *Italian* tire make when it goes flat'.
>

> ***Since RT is not nearly as mentally incapacitated as you are, and
> since he has in the past made repeated references to his
> Italian heritage, it seemed unnecessary to include a that
> politically incorrect racial reference. Alas, I had no idea that
> a dumb-ass like you would read the post and NOT get it.
> I'll try to do better next time you New Humpshire hick.

Figures a joke about an illegal alien would make someone named 'Hagen
Sahm' sit up and take notice. That's a terrorist's name if I've ever
heard one.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kr7shr$t5q$1@dont-email.me...

On 7/5/2013 11:25 AM, Hägar wrote:

> Hagem fucked the joke up.
> It's, 'what sound does an *Italian* tire make when it goes flat'.
>

> ***Since RT is not nearly as mentally incapacitated as you are, and
> since he has in the past made repeated references to his
> Italian heritage, it seemed unnecessary to include a that
> politically incorrect racial reference. Alas, I had no idea that
> a dumb-ass like you would read the post and NOT get it.
> I'll try to do better next time you New Humpshire hick.

Figures a joke about an illegal alien would make someone named 'Hagen
Sahm' sit up and take notice. That's a terrorist's name if I've ever
heard one.

*** Just give it time, HardBlow ... you'll come across one, somewhere.
You can then Copy 'n Paste it. That may take a while, since you are
obviously lacking the wherewithal to come up with anything remotely
original on your own.

On 7/6/2013 11:47 AM, Hägar wrote:

> Figures a joke about an illegal alien would make someone named 'Hagen
> Sahm' sit up and take notice. That's a terrorist's name if I've ever
> heard one.
>

> *** Just give it time, HardBlow ... you'll come across one, somewhere.
> You can then Copy 'n Paste it. That may take a while, since you are
> obviously lacking the wherewithal to come up with anything remotely
> original on your own.

Good. So I'll keep practicing, using you as my test dummy.
Speak, dummy, speak!

I command it.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kr9nej$f53$1@dont-email.me...

On 7/6/2013 11:47 AM, Hägar wrote:

> Figures a joke about an illegal alien would make someone named 'Hagen
> Sahm' sit up and take notice. That's a terrorist's name if I've ever
> heard one.
>

> *** Just give it time, HardBlow ... you'll come across one, somewhere.
> You can then Copy 'n Paste it. That may take a while, since you are
> obviously lacking the wherewithal to come up with anything remotely
> original on your own.

Good. So I'll keep practicing, using you as my test dummy.
Speak, dummy, speak!

I command it.

*** Easy boi ... you and your ilk lost the right to command anything
when you high-tailed it out of NAM, in disgrace ... whipped by rag-
tag, barefoot army of Third World Gooks, as you so fondly call them,
you racist pig.

But, I will let you know if you do come up with something that tickles
my funny bone ... thus far you're batting a big fat ZERO.

Until you do, I suggest you just dummy up ... it's more your MO.

On 7/6/2013 2:54 PM, Hägar wrote:

> Good. So I'll keep practicing, using you as my test dummy.
> Speak, dummy, speak!
>
> I command it.
>

> *** Easy boi ... you and your ilk lost the right to command anything
> when you high-tailed it out of NAM, in disgrace ... whipped by rag-
> tag, barefoot army of Third World Gooks, as you so fondly call them,
> you racist pig.

Tsk Tsk! What would your hero, Rush Limbaugh, say about that?

Answer me, puppet. I command it.