Research Discussion: The Jester Strikes Again!

The Jester Strikes Again!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Harlow's Notes: I categorically deny currently knowing the possible
identity of the alleged "Jester', or providing him with any support.

~
The self-described patriot hacker known as “The Jester” says he’ll carry
out cyber attacks on countries considering granting asylum to Edward
Snowden.

Beginning early Monday, The Jester hacked into several government
websites in Ecuador as reports circulated that Snowden, who divulged
secrets on the National Security Agency’s spying programs, could be
headed there. With Venezuela emerging as a possible landing spot for
Snowden, The Jester told me he could turn his attention to that South
American country.

“These are enemies and that's how I will be treating them, and anyone
who facilitates them,” The Jester told me in an online interview

“These are enemies and I that's how I will be treating them, and anyone
who facilitates them."

The Jester launched denial of service attacks on a website hosting
Ecuador’s tourism ministry and on another that hosts the country’s stock
market home page. While in communication with FoxNews.com, he appeared
to be taking the sites on and offline. When Ecuador abruptly reversed
its stance and said it would not harbor Snowden, The Jester told
FoxNews.com he would restore the sites. Within minutes, they were back
online.

The Jester’s real identity is not known, but he has hacked into various
jihadist websites, taking down Internet forums where terrorists and
wannabes gather online. He calls himself a “hacker for good,” and he
told me that he sees people like Snowden and Julian Assange, the
WikiLeaks mastermind who has also disseminated government secrets, as
similarly dangerous to U.S. interests.

“As jihadis groom Muslims online to commit acts against us, so [Julian
Assange] grooms government personnel like [Army private and accused
leaker Bradley] Manning and Snowden to do his dirty work,” the Jester
told me.

Snowden is believed to be hiding in a Moscow airport and has applied to
at least 21 countries for asylum. With Venezuelan President Nicolas
Maduro in Moscow, there is speculation Snowden could fly back to
Carracas with him.

The Jester’s computer is on display in exhibit at the International Spy
Museum in Washington. The museum’s website describes him as a force
against leakers and terrorists:

“The mysterious real-life hacktivist known only as Th3J35T3R (THE
JESTER) shuts down websites he opposes,” the website states. “Once he
has successfully disabled targets such as Wikileaks or radical Islamist
sites, he triumphantly tweets ‘TANGO DOWN.’”

The latest hack attacks by The Jester are not his first targeting
Wikileaks or its associates. In 2010, he knocked Wikileaks’ servers
offline when it was dumping State Department cable

Benj
2013-07-02 21:56:11 EST
On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 17:52:39 -0400, HVAC wrote:

> Harlow's Notes: I categorically deny currently knowing the possible
> identity of the alleged "Jester', or providing him with any support.
>

> ~
> The self-described patriot hacker known as “The Jester” says he’ll carry
> out cyber attacks on countries considering granting asylum to Edward
> Snowden.
>
> Beginning early Monday, The Jester hacked into several government
> websites in Ecuador as reports circulated that Snowden, who divulged
> secrets on the National Security Agency’s spying programs, could be
> headed there. With Venezuela emerging as a possible landing spot for
> Snowden, The Jester told me he could turn his attention to that South
> American country.
>
> “These are enemies and that's how I will be treating them, and anyone
> who facilitates them,” The Jester told me in an online interview
>
> “These are enemies and I that's how I will be treating them, and anyone
> who facilitates them."
>
> The Jester launched denial of service attacks on a website hosting
> Ecuador’s tourism ministry and on another that hosts the country’s stock
> market home page. While in communication with FoxNews.com, he appeared
> to be taking the sites on and offline. When Ecuador abruptly reversed
> its stance and said it would not harbor Snowden, The Jester told
> FoxNews.com he would restore the sites. Within minutes, they were back
> online.
>
> The Jester’s real identity is not known, but he has hacked into various
> jihadist websites, taking down Internet forums where terrorists and
> wannabes gather online. He calls himself a “hacker for good,” and he
> told me that he sees people like Snowden and Julian Assange, the
> WikiLeaks mastermind who has also disseminated government secrets, as
> similarly dangerous to U.S. interests.
>
> “As jihadis groom Muslims online to commit acts against us, so [Julian
> Assange] grooms government personnel like [Army private and accused
> leaker Bradley] Manning and Snowden to do his dirty work,” the Jester
> told me.
>
> Snowden is believed to be hiding in a Moscow airport and has applied to
> at least 21 countries for asylum. With Venezuelan President Nicolas
> Maduro in Moscow, there is speculation Snowden could fly back to
> Carracas with him.
>
> The Jester’s computer is on display in exhibit at the International Spy
> Museum in Washington. The museum’s website describes him as a force
> against leakers and terrorists:
>
> “The mysterious real-life hacktivist known only as Th3J35T3R (THE
> JESTER) shuts down websites he opposes,” the website states. “Once he
> has successfully disabled targets such as Wikileaks or radical Islamist
> sites, he triumphantly tweets ‘TANGO DOWN.’”
>
> The latest hack attacks by The Jester are not his first targeting
> Wikileaks or its associates. In 2010, he knocked Wikileaks’ servers
> offline when it was dumping State Department cable

"He"? Yeah sure. More like "they"... Snowden's old pals where he used to
work and I'm sure the "Jester" is Jewish as well.

One thing is certain, Harlow: YOU would never violate the trust of those
you work and worked for by reporting all the crimes and illegalities they
have perpetrated. 5th Amendment and all that...

Helmut Wabnig --- -.dotat>
2013-07-03 03:31:07 EST
On Wed, 03 Jul 2013 01:56:11 GMT, benj <benj@iwaynet.net> wrote:

> [...]
>> Museum in Washington. The museum’s website describes him as a force
>> against leakers and terrorists:
>>
>> “The mysterious real-life hacktivist known only as Th3J35T3R (THE
>> JESTER) shuts down websites he opposes,” the website states. “Once he
>> has successfully disabled targets such as Wikileaks or radical Islamist
>> sites, he triumphantly tweets ‘TANGO DOWN.’”
>>
>> The latest hack attacks by The Jester are not his first targeting
>> Wikileaks or its associates. In 2010, he knocked Wikileaks’ servers
>> offline when it was dumping State Department cable
>
>"He"? Yeah sure. More like "they"... Snowden's old pals where he used to
>work and I'm sure the "Jester" is Jewish as well.
>
>One thing is certain, Harlow: YOU would never violate the trust of those
>you work and worked for by reporting all the crimes and illegalities they
>have perpetrated. 5th Amendment and all that...

What has Snowden revealed and uncovered and trumpeted
which we did not know before him and without him?

NOTHING NEW in the west.

w.

--
NSA spam bait: atomic bomb nuclear weapons of mass destruction
president assassination white house rockt target presidential cat

Benj
2013-07-03 03:56:05 EST
On Wed, 03 Jul 2013 09:31:07 +0200, Helmut Wabnig wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Jul 2013 01:56:11 GMT, benj <benj@iwaynet.net> wrote:
>
> What has Snowden revealed and uncovered and trumpeted which we did not
> know before him and without him?
>
> NOTHING NEW in the west.

Not exactly. Nothing new in America, but the Eurocrats now have their
noses all out of joint once Snowden revealed the extent to which their
government Eurozone internal communications were being vacuumed up by The
U.S. They really should have known better.

On 7/2/2013 9:56 PM, benj wrote:

>> “The mysterious real-life hacktivist known only as Th3J35T3R (THE
>> JESTER) shuts down websites he opposes,” the website states. “Once he
>> has successfully disabled targets such as Wikileaks or radical Islamist
>> sites, he triumphantly tweets ‘TANGO DOWN.’”
>>
>> The latest hack attacks by The Jester are not his first targeting
>> Wikileaks or its associates. In 2010, he knocked Wikileaks’ servers
>> offline when it was dumping State Department cable
>
> "He"? Yeah sure. More like "they"... Snowden's old pals where he used to
> work and I'm sure the "Jester" is Jewish as well.

WTF does religion have to do with any of this?

> One thing is certain, Harlow: YOU would never violate the trust of those
> you work and worked for by reporting all the crimes and illegalities they
> have perpetrated. 5th Amendment and all that...

Big difference, BJ. I am loyal, Snowy is a traitor.

=?utf-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?=
2013-07-03 08:42:46 EST

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kr0qqj$3mr$2@dont-email.me...

On 7/2/2013 9:56 PM, benj wrote:

>> “The mysterious real-life hacktivist known only as Th3J35T3R (THE
>> JESTER) shuts down websites he opposes,” the website states. “Once he
>> has successfully disabled targets such as Wikileaks or radical Islamist
>> sites, he triumphantly tweets ‘TANGO DOWN.’”
>>
>> The latest hack attacks by The Jester are not his first targeting
>> Wikileaks or its associates. In 2010, he knocked Wikileaks’ servers
>> offline when it was dumping State Department cable
>
> "He"? Yeah sure. More like "they"... Snowden's old pals where he used to
> work and I'm sure the "Jester" is Jewish as well.

WTF does religion have to do with any of this?

> One thing is certain, Harlow: YOU would never violate the trust of those
> you work and worked for by reporting all the crimes and illegalities they
> have perpetrated. 5th Amendment and all that...

Big difference, BJ. I am loyal, Snowy is a traitor.

*** Wrong again, HardBlow ... you're an inconsequential
numb-nutz and Snowden is a hero for exposing a ruthless
regime, trampling on the rights of privacy of all Americans.
Sadly, even yours ... you're just too shallow to grasp the
concept. No offense ...

Hanson
2013-07-03 10:15:18 EST
Hagen Sahm "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
-- Hardblow Campbell "HVAC" wrote:

Hardblow wrote:
WTF does religion have to do with any of this?

hanson wrote:
Harlow, Jaco is right and you still don't get it. So, let me
repeat for your benefit what the the eminent Jewish scholar
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

Jaco benj wrote:
One thing is certain, Harlow: YOU would never violate the trust of those
you work and worked for by reporting all the crimes and illegalities they
have perpetrated. 5th Amendment and all that...

Hardblow wrote:
Big difference, BJ. I am loyal, Snowy is a traitor. [1]

Hagen wrote:
*** Wrong again, HardBlow ... you're an inconsequential
numb-nutz and Snowden is a hero for exposing a ruthless
regime, trampling on the rights of privacy of all Americans.
Sadly, even yours ... you're just too shallow to grasp the
concept. No offense ...

hanson wrote:
Hagen, what Harlow meant to say with his 1-liner [1] is to
to elaborate on & to ascertain what he said on...
March 8, 2013, in re: Holy Week, when Harlow wrote:
"I do have sex with young girls. As often as possible", &
Aril 13, 2013, in re: Iranian Time machine, Harlow wrote:
"Fuck, my youngest daughter 's gonna be 21 this month!"

So, Mr. HVAC, the 60 years old Harlow Campbell is
loyal to the Snowy white skin of his 40 year old girlfriend
Felony who supervises Harlow's the above mentioned
perverse versions in Hardblow's obscene scenes ...

Thanks for the laughs, you guys, ... ahahahahanson

hanson wrote:
Hagen, what Harlow meant to say with his 1-liner [1] is to
to elaborate on & to ascertain what he said on...
March 8, 2013, in re: Holy Week, when Harlow wrote:
"I do have sex with young girls. As often as possible", &
Aril 13, 2013, in re: Iranian Time machine, Harlow wrote:
"Fuck, my youngest daughter 's gonna be 21 this month!"

So, Mr. HVAC, the 60 years old Harlow Campbell is
loyal to the Snowy white skin of his 40 year old girlfriend
Felony who supervises Harlow's the above mentioned
perverse versions in Hardblow's obscene scenes ...

Thanks for the laughs, you guys, ... ahahahahanson

*** HardBlow does get things bass-ackwards regularly ...
but then that happens when you speak through your asshole ....

On 7/3/2013 8:42 AM, Hägar wrote:

> Big difference, BJ. I am loyal, Snowy is a traitor.
>

> *** Wrong again, HardBlow ... you're an inconsequential
> numb-nutz and Snowden is a hero for exposing a ruthless
> regime, trampling on the rights of privacy of all Americans.
> Sadly, even yours ... you're just too shallow to grasp the
> concept. No offense ...

All anti-American liberal pukes believe as you do.

Snow White signed and swore an oath of secrecy. He's a traitor.

=?UTF-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?=
2013-07-04 11:07:22 EST

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kr3g9e$8b2$2@dont-email.me...

On 7/3/2013 8:42 AM, Hägar wrote:

> Big difference, BJ. I am loyal, Snowy is a traitor.
>

> *** Wrong again, HardBlow ... you're an inconsequential
> numb-nutz and Snowden is a hero for exposing a ruthless
> regime, trampling on the rights of privacy of all Americans.
> Sadly, even yours ... you're just too shallow to grasp the
> concept. No offense ...

All anti-American liberal pukes believe as you do.

Snow White signed and swore an oath of secrecy. He's a traitor.

*** You're right, HarDBlow ... that's right up there with the
Catholic Bishops not violating their code of brotherly silence
and refusing to go public over their child molesting, butt-fucking
priests ... the HVAC code of ethics wouldn't allow it.
You be da man, you ignorant cock-sucking schmuck.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)