Research Discussion: Frisbees Of Death

Frisbees Of Death

Modular Disc-Wing Urban Cruise Munition

Again, we're fans of the colloquial name: robotic frisbees of death.
Currently in development under the auspices of the Air Force, the
frisbees of death are robotic drones in the shape of flying discs and
are designed for short flights into difficult to reach areas, like the
upper stories of tall buildings or behind unnavigable obstacles. Sent
airborne from a modified skeet launcher, the drones can either fly
automatically or be piloted remotely from the ground. They'll be packed
with armor-piercing explosives and can be set to detonate all at once or
to disperse their payload over a range.

Benj
2013-07-01 16:55:29 EST
On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:38:36 -0400, HVAC wrote:

> Modular Disc-Wing Urban Cruise Munition
>
> Again, we're fans of the colloquial name: robotic frisbees of death.
> Currently in development under the auspices of the Air Force, the
> frisbees of death are robotic drones in the shape of flying discs and
> are designed for short flights into difficult to reach areas, like the
> upper stories of tall buildings or behind unnavigable obstacles. Sent
> airborne from a modified skeet launcher, the drones can either fly
> automatically or be piloted remotely from the ground. They'll be packed
> with armor-piercing explosives and can be set to detonate all at once or
> to disperse their payload over a range.

Cite?

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:38:36 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Modular Disc-Wing Urban Cruise Munition
>
>name: robotic frisbees of death.

I think the Robot Frisbees
will destroy Obama Drones.

And then we all grow vegetables and flowers and fly around space
forever.

LOL

weeeeeeeeee

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Facebook 4385 Members U.F.O Research Teams...
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On 7/1/2013 4:55 PM, benj wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:38:36 -0400, HVAC wrote:
>
>> Modular Disc-Wing Urban Cruise Munition
>>
>> Again, we're fans of the colloquial name: robotic frisbees of death.
>> Currently in development under the auspices of the Air Force, the
>> frisbees of death are robotic drones in the shape of flying discs and
>> are designed for short flights into difficult to reach areas, like the
>> upper stories of tall buildings or behind unnavigable obstacles. Sent
>> airborne from a modified skeet launcher, the drones can either fly
>> automatically or be piloted remotely from the ground. They'll be packed
>> with armor-piercing explosives and can be set to detonate all at once or
>> to disperse their payload over a range.
>
> Cite?

Request denied.

Benj
2013-07-02 02:40:07 EST
On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:21:43 -0400, HVAC wrote:

> On 7/1/2013 4:55 PM, benj wrote:
>> On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:38:36 -0400, HVAC wrote:
>>
>>> Modular Disc-Wing Urban Cruise Munition
>>>
>>> Again, we're fans of the colloquial name: robotic frisbees of death.
>>> Currently in development under the auspices of the Air Force, the
>>> frisbees of death are robotic drones in the shape of flying discs and
>>> are designed for short flights into difficult to reach areas, like the
>>> upper stories of tall buildings or behind unnavigable obstacles. Sent
>>> airborne from a modified skeet launcher, the drones can either fly
>>> automatically or be piloted remotely from the ground. They'll be
>>> packed with armor-piercing explosives and can be set to detonate all
>>> at once or to disperse their payload over a range.
>>
>> Cite?
>

> Request denied.

Figures.

http://defensetech.org/2006/09/05/robotic-frisbees-of-death/

Just the perfect thing for dealing with "homegrown terrorists" like gun
owners or republicans and their families.

On 7/2/2013 2:40 AM, benj wrote:

>>> Cite?
>>

>> Request denied.
>
> Figures.
>
> http://defensetech.org/2006/09/05/robotic-frisbees-of-death/
>
> Just the perfect thing for dealing with "homegrown terrorists" like gun
> owners or republicans and their families.

We have no political affiliations.

Benj
2013-07-02 12:13:50 EST
On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 06:23:02 -0400, HVAC wrote:

>>> Request denied.
>>
>> Figures.
>>
>> http://defensetech.org/2006/09/05/robotic-frisbees-of-death/
>>
>> Just the perfect thing for dealing with "homegrown terrorists" like gun
>> owners or republicans and their families.
>

> We have no political affiliations.

Who is this "We"?

J*@specsol.spam.sux.com
2013-07-02 15:15:32 EST
In sci.physics benj <benj@iwaynet.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:21:43 -0400, HVAC wrote:

>>> Cite?
>>

>> Request denied.
>
> Figures.
>
> http://defensetech.org/2006/09/05/robotic-frisbees-of-death/
>
> Just the perfect thing for dealing with "homegrown terrorists" like gun
> owners or republicans and their families.

A few things to note...

The article is from 2006 and most of the links within it are broken.

The militarization of the frisbee has been studied to death a long time
ago and abandoned because:

A saucer shaped airframe is only stable while spinning.

A spinning airframe is just about impossible to power and control for
obvious reasons.

A spinning airframe does not make for a stable weapons platform again for
obvious reasons.

The whole thing sounds like one of Habshi's comic book wet dreams.

--
Jim Pennino