Research Discussion: Notice To ALL Debunkers - Surrender NOW Or Face The Wrath Of The General!!

Notice To ALL Debunkers - Surrender NOW Or Face The Wrath Of The General!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-07-01 12:00:10 EST
This MAY be your last warning. SURRENDER Debunkers and their ilk right now or ELSE.

You KNOW who you are

Sir Arthur

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:00:10 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>This MAY be your last warning. SURRENDER Debunkers and their ilk right now or ELSE.

Or else we will all get many more Philip J. Klass books !!!

>You KNOW who you are

I'm just saving the World.

>Sir Arthur

Jims Space Agency

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Facebook 4385 Members U.F.O Research Teams...
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-07-01 20:19:31 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote
in news:f707ccd5-c568-46cd-b85b-533eb50373a7@googlegroups.com:

> This MAY be your last warning. SURRENDER Debunkers and their ilk
> right now or ELSE.
>
> You KNOW who you are

I surrendered last week and nobody came. I hereby rescind my surrender and
your request is DENIED.

"I am an expert in crap dectection." - Ed the crap detective.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-07-02 06:17:41 EST
On Monday, July 1, 2013 5:19:31 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote
>
> in news:f707ccd5-c568-46cd-b85b-533eb50373a7@googlegroups.com:
>

> > This MAY be your last warning. SURRENDER Debunkers and their ilk
>
> > right now or ELSE.
>

> > You KNOW who you are
>

> I surrendered last week....

Very smart. Now start rounding up the OTHER debunkers and their sympathizers, supporters and enablers.

Tanks in advance,

Sir å

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-07-02 21:41:28 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote
in news:e33dd74d-6737-4d11-9871-2e1cf080da99@googlegroups.com:

> On Monday, July 1, 2013 5:19:31 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com>
>> wrote
>>
>> in news:f707ccd5-c568-46cd-b85b-533eb50373a7@googlegroups.com:
>>

>> > This MAY be your last warning. SURRENDER Debunkers and their ilk
>>
>> > right now or ELSE.
>>

>> > You KNOW who you are
>>

>> I surrendered last week....
>
> Very smart. Now start rounding up the OTHER debunkers and their
> sympathizers, supporters and enablers.

Request DENIED, Artie/Gary.

"Irrelevant. The unaware fear me. The aware welcome me." - Edmo, brave
explorer of PF Chang's explains why he's always on topic in kook groups.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-07-09 05:11:18 EST
On Monday, July 1, 2013 9:00:10 AM UTC-7, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> This MAY be your last warning. SURRENDER Debunkers and their ilk right now or ELSE.
>

> You KNOW who you are
>

> Sir Arthur

Time is RUNNING OUT for ALL Debunkers and their ilk. Each debunker MUST start marching RIGHT NOW to their nearest FEMA camp and/or GWEN Tower.

NO exceptions and NO denials.

'nuff said

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 02:11:18 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 1, 2013 9:00:10 AM UTC-7, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>> This MAY be your last warning. SURRENDER Debunkers and their ilk right now or ELSE.
>>

>> You KNOW who you are
>>
>> Sir Arthur
>
>Time is RUNNING OUT for ALL Debunkers and their ilk. Each debunker MUST start marching RIGHT NOW to their nearest FEMA camp and/or GWEN Tower.

We (With Love) Surrender.
We (With More Love) are Coming in the
283,476,610,045,698,755,088,771,
482,867,468,236,438,284,600,102,
888,391,933,809,138,381,616,116,
364,646,455 thousands and millions and trillions.
Unless you just like Flowers !
We have Flowers too !!!
*LOVE*

(Love and Bless You Sweetie)

.
______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

[...]

2013-07-09 09:33:42 EST
On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 2:23:28 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 02:11:18 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

I can assure you that this is NOT a joke.

World War SIX is about to begin and it is ALL ET races and humans against ALL debunkers and their ilk.

If you want to fight the ET's anti-anti-anti-matter Z-Bombs, that's up to you and your kind.

My best suggestion: SURRENDER NOW!!!

Tanks in advance,

Sir A

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 06:33:42 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 2:23:28 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 02:11:18 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
>I can assure you that this is NOT a joke.
>
>World War SIX is about to begin and it is ALL ET races and humans against ALL debunkers and their ilk.
>
>If you want to fight the ET's anti-anti-anti-matter Z-Bombs, that's up to you and your kind.
>
>My best suggestion: SURRENDER NOW!!!
>
>Tanks in advance,
>

>Sir A

We are way more powerful than that.

Keep trying.

We see everything you do.

And more.

P.S.
(LOVE)

.
______________________________

[...]

2013-07-10 08:26:05 EST
On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 11:14:24 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 06:33:42 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 2:23:28 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> >> On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 02:11:18 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> >I can assure you that this is NOT a joke.
>

> >World War SIX is about to begin and it is ALL ET races and humans against ALL debunkers and their ilk.
>

> >If you want to fight the ET's anti-anti-anti-matter Z-Bombs, that's up to you and your kind.
>

> >My best suggestion: SURRENDER NOW!!!
>

> >Tanks in advance,
>

> >Sir A
>

> We are way more powerful than that.

I have asked the General to give you bums (debunkers) 24 more hours to surrender and he has agreed. But don't wait, the ETs have joined with the honest researchers and are all set to EXPUNGE the truth-terror threat from our midst after that NEW deadline expires. You (debunkers and their ilk) have run out of options, surrender NOW (at your nearest FEMA camp.)

Tanks in advance,

Sir A