Research Discussion: How The Black Race Built This Country.

How The Black Race Built This Country.

What people don't realize is how the black race
grew our economy far more robust than it could
ever have grown without them.

Example: When blacks moved into the white areas
in the '60s they acted like fools with their jiving
around and the whites didn't want to live around
that s**t, so they worked two jobs and sold their
houses, moved away to the suburbs, built new
houses and the forest and lumber industries
grew, and the hardware stores grew and millions
of dollars surged into the economy, building
roads so the whites could get to and from work.

Then, the blacks started robbing and stealing
because they were unqualified for jobs because
they jived around at school instead of learning
and the whites had to buy replacement stuff
and the economy grew even stronger.

Since the blacks were unemployed, they started
hanging around and drinking malt liquor and
the malt liquor makers had to expand and add
more workers so the economy grew stronger
again.

The blacks started shooting people and the
hospitals grew and new ones were built and
more cops, nurses and doctors were required.

People had to buy guard dogs and security
alarm companies grew stronger.

Pet stores then sprung up everywhere to sell
stuff for the guard dogs.

Then, the blacks were thrown into jail, and
new jails had to be built and more guards
were hired and the economy grew even
stronger than before.

Then, the blacks went on welfare and the
whites had to work harder to support them
and the economy grew stronger.

Then, the blacks bought fancy cars and the
auto industry grew and TV makers were
thrilled and whites bought guns and
ammunition to keep the blacks out of
their stuff, so gun manufacturing jobs grew.

So you see, we owe a lot to the black race,
so stop being so prejudiced!*

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Sunday, June 30, 2013 1:34:36 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
> What people don't realize is how the black race
>
> grew our economy far more robust than it could
>
> ever have grown without them.
>

> Example: When blacks moved into the white areas
>
> in the '60s they acted like fools with their jiving
>
> around and the whites didn't want to live around
>
> that s**t, so they worked two jobs and sold their
>
> houses, moved away to the suburbs, built new
>
> houses and the forest and lumber industries
>
> grew, and the hardware stores grew and millions
>
> of dollars surged into the economy, building
>
> roads so the whites could get to and from work.
>

> Then, the blacks started robbing and stealing
>
> because they were unqualified for jobs because
>
> they jived around at school instead of learning
>
> and the whites had to buy replacement stuff
>
> and the economy grew even stronger.
>

> Since the blacks were unemployed, they started
>
> hanging around and drinking malt liquor and
>
> the malt liquor makers had to expand and add
>
> more workers so the economy grew stronger
>
> again.
>

> The blacks started shooting people and the
>
> hospitals grew and new ones were built and
>
> more cops, nurses and doctors were required.
>

> People had to buy guard dogs and security
>
> alarm companies grew stronger.
>

> Pet stores then sprung up everywhere to sell
>
> stuff for the guard dogs.
>

> Then, the blacks were thrown into jail, and
>
> new jails had to be built and more guards
>
> were hired and the economy grew even
>
> stronger than before.
>

> Then, the blacks went on welfare and the
>
> whites had to work harder to support them
>
> and the economy grew stronger.
>

> Then, the blacks bought fancy cars and the
>
> auto industry grew and TV makers were
>
> thrilled and whites bought guns and
>
> ammunition to keep the blacks out of
>
> their stuff, so gun manufacturing jobs grew.
>

> So you see, we owe a lot to the black race,
>
> so stop being so prejudiced!*

***You are aware that there are remedies for your repetitious
verbal diarrhea, don't you ... if nothing else works out for you,
take the HVAC cure and go and suck a dick; but then, that
didn't really cure him, either ... it just left him with a nasty
habit.

On 7/1/2013 6:45 PM, vtcapo@gmail.com wrote:

>> in times now, because alot of blacks refuse to apply themselves and
>>
>> get an education and resort to crime and drug use dependency on
>>
>> welfare and food stamps it is very much destroying this country.
>>
>> (still not being racist) I am not saying that there are no white
>>
>> people that do not do this just saying that there are alot more blacks
>>
>> than whites. One may ask how someone can know this. Just look at the
>>
>> unemployment statistics hiv cases and welfare statistics.
>
> Riiiiight....your're not a racist just ignorant!

What in his statement was ignorant?
It is what it is... Not what you want it to be.

wrote in message

On Sunday, June 30, 2013 4:34:36 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
> What people don't realize is how the black race
>
> grew our economy far more robust than it could
>
> ever have grown without them.
>

> Example: When blacks moved into the white areas
>
> in the '60s they acted like fools with their jiving
>
> around and the whites didn't want to live around
>
> that s**t, so they worked two jobs and sold their
>
> houses, moved away to the suburbs, built new
>
> houses and the forest and lumber industries
>
> grew, and the hardware stores grew and millions
>
> of dollars surged into the economy, building
>
> roads so the whites could get to and from work.
>

> Then, the blacks started robbing and stealing
>
> because they were unqualified for jobs because
>
> they jived around at school instead of learning
>
> and the whites had to buy replacement stuff
>
> and the economy grew even stronger.
>

> Since the blacks were unemployed, they started
>
> hanging around and drinking malt liquor and
>
> the malt liquor makers had to expand and add
>
> more workers so the economy grew stronger
>
> again.
>

> The blacks started shooting people and the
>
> hospitals grew and new ones were built and
>
> more cops, nurses and doctors were required.
>

> People had to buy guard dogs and security
>
> alarm companies grew stronger.
>

> Pet stores then sprung up everywhere to sell
>
> stuff for the guard dogs.
>

> Then, the blacks were thrown into jail, and
>
> new jails had to be built and more guards
>
> were hired and the economy grew even
>
> stronger than before.
>

> Then, the blacks went on welfare and the
>
> whites had to work harder to support them
>
> and the economy grew stronger.
>

> Then, the blacks bought fancy cars and the
>
> auto industry grew and TV makers were
>
> thrilled and whites bought guns and
>
> ammunition to keep the blacks out of
>
> their stuff, so gun manufacturing jobs grew.
>

> So you see, we owe a lot to the black race,
>
> so stop being so prejudiced!*

I leave this site for a few months and it turns to shit, thread after
thread....

Hag you should have shot yourself after the election and did us all a big
favor....Racist Slut!

RT

*** So you liked it ... I'm soooo glad you're finally seeing things my way,
El Crappo ... welcome back, we missed you. You may have noticed HVAC
in on the rag and I really hate to get into any verbal altercations with
idiots, since they always beat you with their superior experience.

Keep that in mind. Cop a feel from Barb for me ....

On 7/2/2013 7:41 AM, vtcapo@gmail.com wrote:

>> What in his statement was ignorant?
>>
>> It is what it is... Not what you want it to be.
>>

> Because it shows (to a lesser degree than Hag) a total lack of empathy. All three of you need a bitch slap in that regard.

You'll find yourself like all the rest...
Lying in a pool of blood, wondering wtf happened.

> Why is it ignorant? Let’s see… Because it ignores the fact that blacks had about 240 years of slavery to set them back. But you guys have no stomach for history.

"It's not about where you've been, it's about who you are" -HVAC 2004

wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:02:10 AM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
> On 7/2/2013 7:41 AM, vtcapo@gmail.com wrote:
>

> >> What in his statement was ignorant?
>

> >> It is what it is... Not what you want it to be.
>

> > Because it shows (to a lesser degree than Hag) a total lack of empathy.
> > All three of you need a bitch slap in that regard.
>

> You'll find yourself like all the rest...
>
> Lying in a pool of blood, wondering wtf happened.
>

> > Why is it ignorant? Let�s see� Because it ignores the fact that
> > blacks had about 240 years of slavery to set them back. But you guys
> > have no stomach for history.
>

> "It's not about where you've been, it's about who you are" -HVAC 2004
>

> --
>
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

"It's not about where you've been, it's about who you are"

That's how you sum up 240 years of slavery? You really are a dumbass
woodchuck.

RT
PS You and Hag should kiss and make up. You make a wonderful couple....

***Just for your education, failed school teacher: When the Irish came here
en masse during the great potato famine, they were treated even les humanely
than the Niggers. But you don't hear them whining and pissing and moaning
over what was and what could have been, They went to work to earn their
keep, while Liberal cunts, like yourself, taught the Niggers how to beat
the system by becoming self pitying dead beats. Nice job, El Crappo ...

On 7/2/2013 8:15 AM, vtcapo@gmail.com wrote:

>> "It's not about where you've been, it's about who you are" -HVAC 2004
>>

> "It's not about where you've been, it's about who you are"
>
> That's how you sum up 240 years of slavery? You really are a dumbass woodchuck.

That is EXACTLY how I sum it up. I don't care about your background.
I don't care about your race.

I care about how you act.

You should try it sometime. Perhaps then racism will go away. But as
long as liberls like you and Hagem want to treat people differently due
to their skin pigment, racism will be with us.

On 7/2/2013 10:22 AM, HVAC wrote:

>> That's how you sum up 240 years of slavery? You really are a dumbass
>> woodchuck.
>

> That is EXACTLY how I sum it up. I don't care about your background.
> I don't care about your race.
>
> I care about how you act.
>
> You should try it sometime. Perhaps then racism will go away. But as
> long as liberls like you and Hagem want to treat people differently due
> to their skin pigment, racism will be with us.

Funny how Cappie has no reply to this. How can you argue with the truth?

On 7/2/2013 12:45 PM, vtcapo@gmail.com wrote:
> >> That is EXACTLY how I sum it up. I don't care about your background.
>>
>>> I don't care about your race.
>>

>>> I care about how you act.
>>

>>> You should try it sometime. Perhaps then racism will go away. But as
>>
>>> long as liberls like you and Hagem want to treat people differently due
>>
>>> to their skin pigment, racism will be with us.
>>

>> Funny how Cappie has no reply to this. How can you argue with the truth?
>>

> I didn't reply because I no longer suffer fools....... Obstinate and ignorant ones in particular.
>
> RT
> PS When you have something of worth to say maybe I will join in......

You just don't get it... YOU are the racist!

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kqunc4$qde$1@dont-email.me...

On 7/2/2013 8:15 AM, vtcapo@gmail.com wrote:

>> "It's not about where you've been, it's about who you are" -HVAC 2004
>>

> "It's not about where you've been, it's about who you are"
>
> That's how you sum up 240 years of slavery? You really are a dumbass
> woodchuck.

That is EXACTLY how I sum it up. I don't care about your background.
I don't care about your race.

I care about how you act.

You should try it sometime. Perhaps then racism will go away. But as
long as liberls like you and Hagem want to treat people differently due
to their skin pigment, racism will be with us.

*** Sort of like you, proudly announcing that you hate Japs ...
you are one hypocritical 'tard.