Research Discussion: Islam, The Religion Of Peace ... Bwahahahahahhh

Islam, The Religion Of Peace ... Bwahahahahahhh

This is what's coming, folks ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

I2i
2013-06-29 14:00:27 EST

"Hägar" wrote in message

This is what's coming, folks ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

=========================\\

detroit and its surroundings have a
significant muslim population and
when 911 occurred there were many
incidents of random violence against
anyone in a turbin or burka and so on.
this is the same bad judgement that
brought down the twin towers.

On 6/29/2013 9:04 PM, Hägar wrote:

> Now the concept of 72 virgins I could never buy
> into, but 72 well
> seasoned sluts, like HVAC's old lady, or his daughters, less the obese
> fat roll, now
> that's another story.

Looks like I am getting under Hagem's skin when I call his big, fat ugly
wife a slob and a pig. Good.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kqp646$q8u$2@dont-email.me...

On 6/29/2013 9:04 PM, Hägar wrote:

> Now the concept of 72 virgins I could never buy
> into, but 72 well
> seasoned sluts, like HVAC's old lady, or his daughters, less the obese
> fat roll, now
> that's another story.

Looks like I am getting under Hagem's skin when I call his big, fat ugly
wife a slob and a pig. Good.

*** You've got to get up pretty early to get under my skin ... I'm merely
firing back with your kind of verbal ammo, since your mental capacity is
such that anything more intelligent would be "Pig Latin" to you, BlowHard.

On 6/30/2013 10:39 AM, Hägar wrote:

> Looks like I am getting under Hagem's skin when I call his big, fat ugly
> wife a slob and a pig. Good.
>

> *** You've got to get up pretty early to get under my skin ... I'm merely
> firing back with your kind of verbal ammo, since your mental capacity is
> such that anything more intelligent would be "Pig Latin" to you, BlowHard.

Careful Hagem Sahn, or I'll call ICE on you.

BWAHAhahahaha! Hagen Sahm! That is so fucking funny!

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kqq9a3$orc$1@dont-email.me...

On 6/30/2013 10:39 AM, Hägar wrote:

> Looks like I am getting under Hagem's skin when I call his big, fat ugly
> wife a slob and a pig. Good.
>

> *** You've got to get up pretty early to get under my skin ... I'm merely
> firing back with your kind of verbal ammo, since your mental capacity is
> such that anything more intelligent would be "Pig Latin" to you, BlowHard.

Careful Hagem Sahn, or I'll call ICE on you.

BWAHAhahahaha! Hagen Sahm! That is so fucking funny!

*** Congrats on your sleuthing skills, oh great master of intrigue.
Hagen Sahm is my real name and I actually used in my reply
address, until YOU, you USENET Etiquettes Ignoramus, send
me an unsolicited picture of Chuck teh Bohner ... it was then
that I decided to separate myself from retards like you and I
changed my address. However, I am easily found in any
of the many search engines ... but I know, you just love to
take credit for your tenacity. OK, you're a fucking genius.
Happy now, Rapunzel (that's "Pig English" for asshole, which
seems to be your native tongue..