Research Discussion: Snowden, The NSA And Fairytales ...

Snowden, The NSA And Fairytales ...

HardBlow, don't read this ... you'll have a conniption ... watch your blood
pressure or your pea brain will explode ...

http://personalliberty.com/2013/06/27/ed-snowden-nsa-and-fairy-tales-a-child-could-see-through/

Bast
2013-06-27 23:43:55 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> HardBlow, don't read this ... you'll have a conniption ... watch your
> blood pressure or your pea brain will explode ...
>

> http://personalliberty.com/2013/06/27/ed-snowden-nsa-and-fairy-tales-a-child-could-see-through/

Okay you evil pod person,....what have you done with Hagar ?

"Bast" wrote in message news:kqj0ft$pdi$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> HardBlow, don't read this ... you'll have a conniption ... watch your
> blood pressure or your pea brain will explode ...
>

> http://personalliberty.com/2013/06/27/ed-snowden-nsa-and-fairy-tales-a-child-could-see-through/

Okay you evil pod person,....what have you done with Hagar ?

*** Say, Bast, I still want to become an honorary Lezzbean ...
can you pull some strings to make that happen ??? I understand
you can get instant results with merely a flick of your finger ...

Bast
2013-06-28 01:53:52 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:kqj0ft$pdi$1@dont-email.me...
>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> HardBlow, don't read this ... you'll have a conniption ... watch your
>> blood pressure or your pea brain will explode ...
>>

>> http://personalliberty.com/2013/06/27/ed-snowden-nsa-and-fairy-tales-a-child-could-see-through/
>

> Okay you evil pod person,....what have you done with Hagar ?
>

> *** Say, Bast, I still want to become an honorary Lezzbean ...
> can you pull some strings to make that happen ??? I understand
> you can get instant results with merely a flick of your finger ...

Sorry, but you won't pass the intelligence test.
...You need some, to pass.

"Bast" wrote in message news:kqj83h$l1h$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:kqj0ft$pdi$1@dont-email.me...
>

> Hägar wrote:
>> HardBlow, don't read this ... you'll have a conniption ... watch your
>> blood pressure or your pea brain will explode ...
>>

>> http://personalliberty.com/2013/06/27/ed-snowden-nsa-and-fairy-tales-a-child-could-see-through/
>

> Okay you evil pod person,....what have you done with Hagar ?
>

> *** Say, Bast, I still want to become an honorary Lezzbean ...
> can you pull some strings to make that happen ??? I understand
> you can get instant results with merely a flick of your finger ...

Sorry, but you won't pass the intelligence test.
...You need some, to pass.

*** So how did you sneak by, then ????

On 6/27/2013 11:41 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Thursday, June 27, 2013 6:21:12 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
>> HardBlow, don't read this ... you'll have a conniption ... watch your blood
>>
>> pressure or your pea brain will explode ...
>>

> Indeed, you've nailed it. Except whenever I've suggested that
> agencies and contractors of our government can't always be trusted
> for telling us the whole truth and nothing but the truth, you and
> fellow FUD-masters proceeded to topic/author stalk and trash each and
> everyone of my topics and replies.

Oh look! Hagem, Goth and Blast are all in agreement.

It's fitting since liberalism is a mental disorder, and Hagem, Goth and
Blast are all America hating liberals.

But at least Goth and Blast are American citizens.

On 6/28/2013 12:24 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

>>> HardBlow, don't read this ... you'll have a conniption ... watch your
>>
>>> blood pressure or your pea brain will explode ...
>>

>> Okay you evil pod person,....what have you done with Hagar ?
>
> At best he's bipolar, but we can live with this half.

Maybe you can get Hagem Sam to march in the gay pride parade with you.

Seems that since I outed him for being an illegal immigrant he's dropped
his pretense of being a conservative. Now he's just another
anti-American, liberal douche.

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:21:12 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>HardBlow, don't read this ... you'll have a conniption ... watch your blood
>pressure or your pea brain will explode ...
>

>http://personalliberty.com/2013/06/27/ed-snowden-nsa-and-fairy-tales-a-child-could-see-through/

Mr HVAC is going for the cantankerous-fits world record !!!

As for Snowden,
it's great to read the research about it all in Facebook.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Facebook 4385 Members U.F.O Research Teams...
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kqk4kq$46r$1@dont-email.me...

On 6/28/2013 12:24 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

>>> HardBlow, don't read this ... you'll have a conniption ... watch your
>>
>>> blood pressure or your pea brain will explode ...
>>

>> Okay you evil pod person,....what have you done with Hagar ?
>
> At best he's bipolar, but we can live with this half.

Maybe you can get Hagem Sam to march in the gay pride parade with you.

Seems that since I outed him for being an illegal immigrant he's dropped
his pretense of being a conservative. Now he's just another
anti-American, liberal douche.

*** It's your story, cupcakes, and you can tell it any ole way you want to
..
we all know the source of your lunatic ravings ... how many dicks do you
suck per day, on the average ??? and you claim you never said that ???
Liar ...
I could look it up, but exposing myself to 10 years of your drivel in the
archives isn't worth it.

PS: I must be the only Honorably Discharged Illegal Alien in the annals of
American history ...