Research Discussion: The Anointed One's Legacy ...

The Anointed One's Legacy ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BMUC4Yb4z4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Bast
2013-06-26 21:57:40 EST
I for one, can barely contain my emotions, that those two no longer need to
be single embittered old spinsters.

I hear hvac is still out at the Bear-Bar celebrating.

"Bast" wrote in message news:kqg5sn$mu0$1@dont-email.me...

I for one, can barely contain my emotions, that those two no longer need to
be single embittered old spinsters.

I hear hvac is still out at the Bear-Bar celebrating.

*** I'd rather become a Lesbian ...

Bast
2013-06-26 22:38:20 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:kqg5sn$mu0$1@dont-email.me...
>
> I for one, can barely contain my emotions, that those two no longer
> need to be single embittered old spinsters.
>
> I hear hvac is still out at the Bear-Bar celebrating.
>

> *** I'd rather become a Lesbian ...

I'm sure you would,....but you have to be born perfect.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v6wLjY4Eq_fJeBUewhBmzQRZe1K9U_EKQs4DYmAApTI/edit?usp=sharing

"Bast" wrote in message news:kqg88v$e6$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:kqg5sn$mu0$1@dont-email.me...
>
> I for one, can barely contain my emotions, that those two no longer
> need to be single embittered old spinsters.
>
> I hear hvac is still out at the Bear-Bar celebrating.
>

> *** I'd rather become a Lesbian ...

I'm sure you would,....but you have to be born perfect.

***Can at least make me an honorary Lesbian, then ???

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:41:48 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com

that was coffee again. lol

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Facebook 4385 Members U.F.O Research Teams...
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 21:57:40 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>I for one, can barely contain my emotions, that those two no longer need to
>be single embittered old spinsters.

I bet they won't name their children...

... chuckie ...

http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/chuckiebutt/

"That's an easy one, jof3r. We told you that myths. We were your
gods." ~ Charles D. Bohne

"And yet, even in the face of the coming war, - which will be
remembered as one of the bloodiest ever" ~ Charles D. Bohne

I miss Charles.

I miss all the other UseNet NewsGroups personalities.

LOVE TO YOU ALL !!! X O X O X O X O

.

[...]

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 19:55:44 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

I forgive you.