Research Discussion: The NSA Or AREA-51 Or ALIENS Could Catch Edward Snowden In An Hour.

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 19:24:07 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... then we fully
>deserve what they have in mind for us.

MORE LOTTO TICKETS !!!

P.S.
The NSA or AREA-51 or ALIENS could catch Edward Snowden in an hour.

Snowden might be NSA
and in an around about way attacking the Good Military.

Ok, the Good Military are the people that allowed us Humans to learn
about Real M.I.B.

(from the internet)

http://youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

(and they [MIB] just say, "no-one will believe you anyway, mwahahah")

Often spelt wrong.
(belive)
(beleive)
(etc)

The Good News is the Good Military will bomb the aliens brains out.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Good Military fired a bomb at the moon once before !

groovy !

Weeeeeeeeeee !

I LOVE MR HVAC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE DARTH VADER !!!!!!!!!!

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Facebook 4385 Members U.F.O Research Teams...
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

GOD and Everything knows I feel sorry for you all.

Dead or Alive, I will be back.

I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X O X O X O

___________________________________

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Facebook 4385 Members U.F.O Research Teams...
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> GOD and Everything knows I feel sorry for you all.
>
> Dead or Alive, I will be back.
>
> I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X O X O X O

Quit your pathetic cries for help.

If you're going to kill yourself, don't talk about it. BE about it.

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 06:25:48 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 6/26/2013 3:41 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> GOD and Everything knows I feel sorry for you all.
>>
>> Dead or Alive, I will be back.
>>
>> I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X O X O X O
>

>Quit your pathetic cries for help.
>
>If you're going to kill yourself, don't talk about it. BE about it.

I will come back to help you man.

John E. Mack will probably be back too.

It's a heck of a ride.

I told my ex-wife,
"I could of got $2 million dollars in the year 1998
but I would have done the same thing, save the world."

LOVE TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Facebook 4385 Members U.F.O Research Teams...
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>> If you're going to kill yourself, don't talk about it. BE about it.
>
> I will come back to help you man.
>
> John E. Mack will probably be back too.
>
> It's a heck of a ride.
>
> I told my ex-wife,
> "I could of got $2 million dollars in the year 1998
> but I would have done the same thing, save the world."

You've done nothing to help the world, you've been nothing but a drain.
You would never have made 2 thousand dollars, never mind 2 million.

It's time to face the truth. You are an utter failure in life.

You suck.

Have a nice day! :)

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 19:17:41 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>>> If you're going to kill yourself, don't talk about it. BE about it.
>>
>> I will come back to help you man.
>>
>> John E. Mack will probably be back too.
>>
>> It's a heck of a ride.
>>
>> I told my ex-wife,
>> "I could of got $2 million dollars in the year 1998
>> but I would have done the same thing, save the world."
>

>You've done nothing to help the world, you've been nothing but a drain.
>You would never have made 2 thousand dollars, never mind 2 million.
>
>It's time to face the truth. You are an utter failure in life.
>
>Have a nice day! :)

Thank You Dear Boss of AREA-51 !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

"REAL ALIENS CONTACT !!! - Alien Message Proof Evidence"

Yeah, I failed, I lost my wife because of UFO research.

But you know, having her in the after-life and being in ignorant bliss
would be hell.

Lovely DARPA gave me the internet in 1995,
and I didn't let them down.
I paid attention.
I studied.
I cared.
I love.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Facebook 4385 Members U.F.O Research Teams...
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>> You've done nothing to help the world, you've been nothing but a drain.
>> You would never have made 2 thousand dollars, never mind 2 million.
>>
>> It's time to face the truth. You are an utter failure in life.
>>
>> Have a nice day! :)
>
> Thank You Dear Boss of AREA-51 !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8
>
> "REAL ALIENS CONTACT !!! - Alien Message Proof Evidence"
>
> Yeah, I failed, I lost my wife because of UFO research.

You lost your wife when she woke up and realized she had married a
fucked-in-the-head wackjob.

Since ufos do not exist, all you are 'researching' (which consists of
you laying about the house doing nothing) is the depths of your insanity

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 06:44:01 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>>> You've done nothing to help the world, you've been nothing but a drain.
>>> You would never have made 2 thousand dollars, never mind 2 million.
>>>
>>> It's time to face the truth. You are an utter failure in life.
>>>
>>> Have a nice day! :)
>>
>> Thank You Dear Boss of AREA-51 !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8
>>
>> "REAL ALIENS CONTACT !!! - Alien Message Proof Evidence"
>>
>> Yeah, I failed, I lost my wife because of UFO research.
>

>You lost your wife when she woke up and realized she had married a
>fucked-in-the-head wackjob.
>
>Since ufos do not exist, all you are 'researching' (which consists of
>you laying about the house doing nothing) is the depths of your insanity

"Since ufos do not exist" ?

Can I share a smoke of evil flowers with you bro ?

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Facebook 4385 Members U.F.O Research Teams...
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>>> Yeah, I failed, I lost my wife because of UFO research.
>>

>> You lost your wife when she woke up and realized she had married a
>> fucked-in-the-head wackjob.
>>
>> Since ufos do not exist, all you are 'researching' (which consists of
>> you laying about the house doing nothing) is the depths of your insanity
>
> "Since ufos do not exist" ?

Correct. You have wasted your 'life' chasing things which don't exist.

Honestly, that makes you a loser. No insult intended. Just a fact.
Don't believe me? Look around your house.
Oh, that's right....You have no house.
Look around your car.
Oh, that's right....You have no car.
Well, ask your wife or girlfriend.
Oh, that's right....You have no wife nor girlfriend.
Fuck it...Look at all the money you have in the bank.

Oh, that's right. Chasing ufos has brought you nothing.

People who waste their lives are the lowest form of humanity.
They deserve nothing but derision and scorn.

> Can I share a smoke of evil flowers with you bro ?

If you are referring to drug abuse here, I don't even drink.