Research Discussion: What The Liberal Bed-wetters Don't Want Us To Know ...

What The Liberal Bed-wetters Don't Want Us To Know ...

YET, another story the US Drive-by Media has failed to tell us...
The Wall for Middle East Killed in Action (Very Impressive Tribute)

I never knew it existed ...
This is a great tribute to those who have given their all to protect
us in the Middle East.
And sponsored by one of those Big Profiteering, Greedy Corporations,
that the Liberal pukes so love to deride and yammer about ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=WEPBQGu74oo&feature=player_embedded

On 6/23/2013 11:34 AM, Hägar wrote:
> YET, another story the US Drive-by Media has failed to tell us...

'Drive-by media'? Very clever.

Wait. Wtf does it mean?

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kq7g3g$foh$1@dont-email.me...

On 6/23/2013 11:34 AM, Hägar wrote:
> YET, another story the US Drive-by Media has failed to tell us...

'Drive-by media'? Very clever.

Wait. Wtf does it mean?

*** Why don't you Google it, before you try to impress us
with your total absence of intelligence, douche.

There ya go, cupcakes:

My buddy Limbaugh's explanation is first, no less ... I know you
don't listen to him, but I'm sure your hero, Hit Gurl [sic], has
a similar explanation.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Drive-by%20media

*** perhaps you should slow down dumbing your brain
with trash like the snippet below ... just saying ...

On 6/23/2013 3:00 PM, Hägar wrote:

>> YET, another story the US Drive-by Media has failed to tell us...
>

> 'Drive-by media'? Very clever.
>
> Wait. Wtf does it mean?
>

> *** Why don't you Google it, before you try to impress us
> with your total absence of intelligence, douche.

Oh it's a popular expression at the trailer park? How quaint.

On 6/23/2013 3:05 PM, Hägar wrote:
> There ya go, cupcakes:
>
> My buddy Limbaugh's explanation is first, no less ... I know you
> don't listen to him, but I'm sure your hero, Hit Gurl [sic], has
> a similar explanation.
>
> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Drive-by%20media

Ya, I don't listen to Limbaugh. He's never done anything for this
country. He's sort of like you. A fat, phony cocksucker.

No offense

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kq7pn2$8cr$2@dont-email.me...

On 6/23/2013 3:05 PM, Hägar wrote:
> There ya go, cupcakes:
>
> My buddy Limbaugh's explanation is first, no less ... I know you
> don't listen to him, but I'm sure your hero, Hit Gurl [sic], has
> a similar explanation.
>
> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Drive-by%20media

Ya, I don't listen to Limbaugh. He's never done anything for this
country. He's sort of like you. A fat, phony cocksucker.

No offense

*** none taken, HLAC. When you make as much money as El Rushbo,
then mayhaps your opinion might be worth a nickel ... until you do,
you're just another blowhard asshole trying to impress people with
copy 'n paste. Your affinity for "cocksuckers" also noted ... again.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kq7pk0$8cr$1@dont-email.me...

On 6/23/2013 3:00 PM, Hägar wrote:

>> YET, another story the US Drive-by Media has failed to tell us...
>

> 'Drive-by media'? Very clever.
>
> Wait. Wtf does it mean?
>

> *** Why don't you Google it, before you try to impress us
> with your total absence of intelligence, douche.

Oh it's a popular expression at the trailer park? How quaint.

*** Since El Rushbo coined the phrase, as it were, it pretty much
has entered the lexicon of conservatives. That would also explain
why a liberal douche like you never heard of it, after all,
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, and you're the poster child.

Dismissed, punk.

On 6/23/2013 9:01 PM, Hägar wrote:

> Oh it's a popular expression at the trailer park? How quaint.
>

> *** Since El Rushbo coined the phrase, as it were, it pretty much
> has entered the lexicon of conservatives. That would also explain
> why a liberal douche like you never heard of it

It's a phrase invented by a fat, bloated, drug abusing hypocrite who
just happens to be your hero and your role model. But at least HE isn't
an illegal alien like you.

PS- Hagen, how much does your wife weigh? On the hoof.

On 6/23/2013 8:58 PM, Hägar wrote:

> Ya, I don't listen to Limbaugh. He's never done anything for this
> country. He's sort of like you. A fat, phony cocksucker.
>
> No offense
>

> *** none taken, HLAC.

Excellent.