Research Discussion: I Do ,,, Feel The Force.

I Do ,,, Feel The Force.

You know in STAR WARS
the movie

they showed "Mind Control"
and the look and wave of hand, etc.

And we know some MIB can do that.
Actually they are so stupid they always do that.

http://YouTube.com.RealMiBs

I'm "toned down".
I'm relaxed.
I'm good.

I Love "Fritz Springmeier"

And you have two days to say sorry to "Fritz Springmeier".

TWO DAYS..

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

Facebook 4385 Members U.F.O Research Teams...
Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Ksuvo
2013-06-19 04:59:34 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> kirjoitti
viestiss\ufffd:s4q2s8dcv93hr4d0mnbapaojm1dsacmkod@4ax.com...

> You know in STAR WARS
> the movie
>
> they showed "Mind Control"
> and the look and wave of hand, etc.
>
> And we know some MIB can do that.
> Actually they are so stupid they always do that.
>
> http://YouTube.com.RealMiBs

A Dark Force is A Fear and active thing... A Bright Force is A Brave and
passive thing...
Without the good dark force, everybody is doing suicide, and without
brave-force there are not flesh and meat to eat for nobody.

Ksuvo
2013-06-19 05:13:30 EST

"Ksuvo" <aki.karppinen@tut.fi> kirjoitti
viestiss\ufffd:kprrtk$p9m$1@news.cc.tut.fi...

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> kirjoitti
> viestiss\ufffd:s4q2s8dcv93hr4d0mnbapaojm1dsacmkod@4ax.com...
>>
>> You know in STAR WARS
>> the movie
>>
>> they showed "Mind Control"
>> and the look and wave of hand, etc.
>>
>> And we know some MIB can do that.
>> Actually they are so stupid they always do that.
>>
>> http://YouTube.com.RealMiBs
>>

> A Dark Force is A Fear and active thing... A Bright Force is A Brave and
> passive thing...
> Without the good dark force, everybody is doing suicide, and without
> brave-force there are not flesh and meat to eat for nobody.

- But the Masters of thouse Servants and boys are not Forces, they are
Powers.
- A Dark Master is usually alone, and he doesn't love any competitions.
+ A Bright Master is a Father and he builds everything with his words orand
with his materials.

On 6/19/2013 5:13 AM, Ksuvo wrote:

> - But the Masters of thouse Servants and boys are not Forces, they are
> Powers.
> - A Dark Master is usually alone, and he doesn't love any competitions.
> + A Bright Master is a Father and he builds everything with his words orand
> with his materials.

Hey! I'm a father! That means I'm good.

Yay me!

Ksuvo
2013-06-19 06:42:48 EST

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestiss\ufffd:kprveo$mks$8@dont-email.me...
> On 6/19/2013 5:13 AM, Ksuvo wrote:
>>
>> - But the Masters of thouse Servants and boys are not Forces, they are
>> Powers.
>> - A Dark Master is usually alone, and he doesn't love any competitions.
>> + A Bright Master is a Father and he builds everything with his words
>> orand
>> with his materials.
>

> Hey! I'm a father! That means I'm good.
>
> Yay me!

Have you a good or bad son or a daughter?

On 6/19/2013 6:42 AM, Ksuvo wrote:
> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> kirjoitti
> viestissä:kprveo$mks$8@dont-email.me...
>> On 6/19/2013 5:13 AM, Ksuvo wrote:
>>>
>>> - But the Masters of thouse Servants and boys are not Forces, they are
>>> Powers.
>>> - A Dark Master is usually alone, and he doesn't love any competitions.
>>> + A Bright Master is a Father and he builds everything with his words
>>> orand
>>> with his materials.
>>

>> Hey! I'm a father! That means I'm good.
>>
>> Yay me!
>
> Have you a good or bad son or a daughter?

Yes

Ksuvo
2013-06-19 12:41:12 EST

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestiss\ufffd:kps3vp$hej$1@dont-email.me...
> On 6/19/2013 6:42 AM, Ksuvo wrote:
>> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> kirjoitti
>> viestiss\ufffd:kprveo$mks$8@dont-email.me...

>>> Hey! I'm a father! That means I'm good.
>>>
>>> Yay me!
>>
>> Have you a good or bad son or a daughter?
>

> Yes

You are then one of the real happyones....
But pay your bills conscientiously! It is not a cheap thing in the western
world get child!
I have connted that in Finland one people life costs at least 10 000
euros(or dollars) per a year.
It means that even you have not a rich company, your hole life cost here a
million to 10 million AT LEAST.

I have fucked one woman, but she used contraception. It is same as abort?
Almost.
He got divorced for me, but I am not sad, because she was a muslim woman:-)
"The Holy war, really"
And I don't want to meet her again, she had perhaps angry muslim men behind
her?

Ksuvo
2013-06-19 12:54:56 EST

"Ksuvo" <aki.karppinen@tut.fi> kirjoitti
viestiss\ufffd:kpsmv6$309$1@news.cc.tut.fi...

> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> kirjoitti
> viestiss\ufffd:kps3vp$hej$1@dont-email.me...
>> On 6/19/2013 6:42 AM, Ksuvo wrote:
>>> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> kirjoitti
>>> viestiss\ufffd:kprveo$mks$8@dont-email.me...

>>> Have you a good or bad son or a daughter?
>>

>> Yes
>>

> You are then one of the real happyones....
> But pay your bills conscientiously! It is not a cheap thing in the western
> world get child!
> I have connted that in Finland one people life costs at least 10 000
> euros(or dollars) per a year.
> It means that even you have not a rich company, your hole life cost here a
> million to 10 million AT LEAST.
>
> I have fucked one woman, but she used contraception. It is same as abort?
> Almost.
> He got divorced for me, but I am not sad, because she was a muslim
> woman:-)
> "The Holy war, really"
> And I don't want to meet her again, she had perhaps angry muslim men
> behind her?

Sorry I meand: She got divorced for me, but I am not sad, because she was a
muslim woman:-)

We in Finland use only one word for he/she, h\ufffdn, but we have different you,
you(sin\ufffd, single) and you(te, plural) and our passive-form is better than in
english language, I don't lie this....
(We put some ending after the verb, what shows that it is passive-form).
Swedishes have two types of passives, but I think you are not interested
about it?
("man "+verb or verb+s), not M\ufffdN but MAN.

On 6/19/2013 12:41 PM, Ksuvo wrote:

>>> Have you a good or bad son or a daughter?
>>

>> Yes
>>

> You are then one of the real happyones....
> But pay your bills conscientiously! It is not a cheap thing in the western
> world get child!
> I have connted that in Finland one people life costs at least 10 000
> euros(or dollars) per a year.
> It means that even you have not a rich company, your hole life cost here a
> million to 10 million AT LEAST.
>
> I have fucked one woman, but she used contraception. It is same as abort?
> Almost.
> He got divorced for me, but I am not sad, because she was a muslim woman:-)
> "The Holy war, really"
> And I don't want to meet her again, she had perhaps angry muslim men behind
> her?

WTF planet are you from?

On 6/19/2013 12:54 PM, Ksuvo wrote:

> (We put some ending after the verb, what shows that it is passive-form).
> Swedishes have two types of passives, but I think you are not interested
> about it?

That's the first fucking thing you've ever gotten right.