Research Discussion: I Love Snooping

I Love Snooping

I use Google Now and allow it to access (almost) everything in my life.

This gives it the appearance of being psychic. It's recommends books,
music, resturants and web sites I may enjoy. Sometimes even before I
begin to look for them.

I'm all about transparency and looking at life through a prism.

THE COLONEL
2013-06-14 14:24:14 EST
"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I use Google Now and allow it to access (almost) everything in my life.
>
> This gives it the appearance of being psychic.

Nutin' to do with psychic, asstard.

On 6/14/2013 2:24 PM, THE COLONEL wrote:
> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I use Google Now and allow it to access (almost) everything in my life.
>>
>> This gives it the appearance of being psychic.
>

> Nutin' to do with psychic, asstard.

Listen Zippy... Get a refund on the Evelyn Woodhead reading course
you got at the 'close cover before striking' school. I said the
APPEARANCE of being psychic.

And the next time you write to me in that tone of voice, I'll slap the
stupid right the fuck out of you.

Have a nice day! :)

Jason
2013-06-14 20:33:11 EST
In article <kpfuuu$lpe$1@dont-email.me>, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/14/2013 2:24 PM, THE COLONEL wrote:
> > "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I use Google Now and allow it to access (almost) everything in my life.
> >>
> >> This gives it the appearance of being psychic.
> >

> > Nutin' to do with psychic, asstard.
>

> Listen Zippy... Get a refund on the Evelyn Woodhead reading course
> you got at the 'close cover before striking' school. I said the
> APPEARANCE of being psychic.
>
> And the next time you write to me in that tone of voice, I'll slap the
> stupid right the fuck out of you.
>

> Have a nice day! :)

If the original poster loves snooping, he should get a job working for the
NSA. Edward Snowden said that when he was still working for the NSA that
"Any <CIA or NSA> analyst at any time can target anyone...."

If you worked as an analyst for the NSA or CIA, you could snoop on anyone
in America that you wanted to snoop on. I probably would choose Obama or
the hotty girl that he took to the high school prom that is now a
prostitute. It would be great to know is Obama is still calling her.

Tom McDonald
2013-06-14 20:59:20 EST
On 6/14/2013 7:33 PM, Jason wrote:
> In article <kpfuuu$lpe$1@dont-email.me>, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/14/2013 2:24 PM, THE COLONEL wrote:
>>> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Nutin' to do with psychic, asstard.
>>

>> Listen Zippy... Get a refund on the Evelyn Woodhead reading course
>> you got at the 'close cover before striking' school. I said the
>> APPEARANCE of being psychic.
>>
>> And the next time you write to me in that tone of voice, I'll slap the
>> stupid right the fuck out of you.
>>

>> Have a nice day! :)
>
> If the original poster loves snooping, he should get a job working for the
> NSA. Edward Snowden said that when he was still working for the NSA that
> "Any <CIA or NSA> analyst at any time can target anyone...."
>
> If you worked as an analyst for the NSA or CIA, you could snoop on anyone
> in America that you wanted to snoop on. I probably would choose Obama or
> the hotty girl that he took to the high school prom that is now a
> prostitute. It would be great to know is Obama is still calling her.

As opposed to the fat, toothless great-great-grandmother who used to be
your high school prom date? The one who had her first kid at 14 by her
uncle? Do you really want to go there, asshole?

Jeanne Douglas
2013-06-14 22:24:13 EST
In article
<Jason-1406131733110001@67-150-127-128.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
J*n@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> In article <kpfuuu$lpe$1@dont-email.me>, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On 6/14/2013 2:24 PM, THE COLONEL wrote:
> > > "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Nutin' to do with psychic, asstard.
> >

> > Listen Zippy... Get a refund on the Evelyn Woodhead reading course
> > you got at the 'close cover before striking' school. I said the
> > APPEARANCE of being psychic.
> >
> > And the next time you write to me in that tone of voice, I'll slap the
> > stupid right the fuck out of you.
> >

> > Have a nice day! :)
>
> If the original poster loves snooping, he should get a job working for the
> NSA. Edward Snowden said that when he was still working for the NSA that
> "Any <CIA or NSA> analyst at any time can target anyone...."
>
> If you worked as an analyst for the NSA or CIA, you could snoop on anyone
> in America that you wanted to snoop on. I probably would choose Obama or
> the hotty girl that he took to the high school prom that is now a
> prostitute. It would be great to know is Obama is still calling her.

What the fuck are you talking about?

--

JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

Bast
2013-06-15 09:39:11 EST

THE COLONEL wrote:
> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I use Google Now and allow it to access (almost) everything in my life.
>>
>> This gives it the appearance of being psychic.
>

> Nutin' to do with psychic, asstard.

Oh oh,....hvac mispelled "PSYCHOTIC",...and the internet spewwlling police
will be here any second now.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kpf6ej$7qt$1@dont-email.me...

I use Google Now and allow it to access (almost) everything in my life.

This gives it the appearance of being psychic. It's recommends books,
music, resturants and web sites I may enjoy. Sometimes even before I
begin to look for them.

I'm all about transparency and looking at life through a prism.

***You misspelled PRISON, loser ...

On 6/15/2013 9:25 PM, Hägar wrote:

> "HVAC" wrote in message news:kpf6ej$7qt$1@dont-email.me...
>
> I use Google Now and allow it to access (almost) everything in my life.
>
> This gives it the appearance of being psychic. It's recommends books,
> music, resturants and web sites I may enjoy. Sometimes even before I
> begin to look for them.
>
> I'm all about transparency and looking at life through a prism.
>

> ***You misspelled PRISON, loser ...

You misspelled your name.... AGAIN.

But I don't blame you for being ashamed of it, Hagem Sahm
Sometimes it seems that irony has a sense of humor.