Research Discussion: Wouldn't It Be Nice If We Could Bulldoze Over Every Debunker!!

Wouldn't It Be Nice If We Could Bulldoze Over Every Debunker!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-06-14 00:11:46 EST
Talk about sweet dreams. But why not, why can't we steam-roll over
every single God Damn debunker? I think that is a WORTHY goal don't
you?

I think so!!!

Sir

On 6/14/2013 12:11 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> Talk about sweet dreams. But why not, why can't we steam-roll over
> every single God Damn debunker? I think that is a WORTHY goal don't
> you?
>
> I think so!!!

Request to operate heavy equipment in your mental condition is denied.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-06-14 08:38:55 EST
On Jun 14, 4:05 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/14/2013 12:11 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>
> > Talk about sweet dreams.  But why not, why can't we steam-roll over
> > every single God Damn debunker?  I think that is a WORTHY goal don't
> > you?
>
> > I think so!!!
>
> Request to operate heavy equipment in your mental condition is denied.

Quite the opposite. Please list the coordinates of which cave or
sewer your cult is located. I'm getting the bulldozer ready to
roll!! Nothing tastes like victory more then a flattened
debunker. :)

Sir A

On 6/14/2013 8:38 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

>> Request to operate heavy equipment in your mental condition is denied.
>
> Quite the opposite. Please list the coordinates of which cave or
> sewer your cult is located. I'm getting the bulldozer ready to
> roll!! Nothing tastes like victory more then a flattened
> debunker. :)

You'll never find me. I'm hiding in my debunker bunker.

It is impervious to any attack.

PS- HDYLMN?

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-06-14 12:24:33 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in

> Talk

How about some action for a change? Where's that FEMA camp address?

"You're not that stupid. I'm a Savant's idiot kook, to get down to
your level of kook adoration......" - Twonky, adding to his legend.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

On 6/14/2013 12:24 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Talk
>
> How about some action for a change? Where's that FEMA camp address?

Let's GO, Holeflapper... Answer the fucking question. Choppie chop

On 6/14/2013 12:24 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> I'm a Savant's idiot kook, to get down to
> your level of kook adoration......" - Twonky, adding to his legend.

Is that old queer, Twonky, dead?

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-06-14 16:21:05 EST
On Jun 14, 5:50 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/14/2013 8:38 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>

> >> Request to operate heavy equipment in your mental condition is denied.
>
> > Quite the opposite.  Please list the coordinates of which cave or
> > sewer your cult is located.  I'm getting the bulldozer ready to
> > roll!!  Nothing tastes like victory more then a flattened
> > debunker.   :)
>
> You'll never find me. I'm hiding in my debunker bunker.
>
> It is impervious to any attack.

God damn it all. I knew it would come to this if we waited too long,
and it has.

Now I will appeal to your reason, since we can't bomb you back to
stone age, I will kindly request that you surrender. I promise that
your case will get "special attention" if you give up now and bring
the rest of your kooky cult with you.

Think about it,

Sir A

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-06-14 17:33:07 EST
HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in news:kpft3f$a6r$2@dont-email.me:

> On 6/14/2013 12:24 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>> I'm a Savant's idiot kook, to get down to
>> your level of kook adoration......" - Twonky, adding to his legend.
>

> Is that old queer, Twonky, dead?

I thought you told me he was. Since you're never wrong, drive down and kill
him if he isn't.

"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-06-14 17:34:15 EST

>> > Quite the opposite. \ufffdPlease list the coordinates of which cave or
>> > sewer your cult is located. \ufffdI'm getting the bulldozer ready to
>> > roll!! \ufffdNothing tastes like victory more then a flattened
>> > debunker. \ufffd :)
>>
>> You'll never find me. I'm hiding in my debunker bunker.
>>
>> It is impervious to any attack.
>
> God damn it all. I knew it would come to this if we waited too long,
> and it has.
>
> Now I will appeal to your reason, since we can't bomb you back to
> stone age, I will kindly request that you surrender. I promise that
> your case will get "special attention" if you give up now and bring
> the rest of your kooky cult with you.

Your surrender is ACCEPTED. Now please fuck off, Artie/Gary.

"The more you spam me, the less spam I get" -Edmond Wollmann, once again
focusing with laserlike precision and crystal clarity.