Research Discussion: Coast To Coast AM - May 24 2013 - UFO Disclosure // Stephen Bassett

Coast To Coast AM - May 24 2013 - UFO Disclosure // Stephen Bassett

Coast to Coast AM - May 24 2013 - UFO Disclosure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTlilBbFFQA

1:37am. Can't get to sleep.
Listening to Coast to Coast AM.

I love Stephen Bassett.
And I love UFO Disclosure.
And I love Coast to Coast AM.

But the President of the U.S.A saying...
"People of the world, there are several species of extraterrestrials
interacting with the Human race".

... is a bit spooky.

Disclosure already happened anyway.

When I first started "Free UFO Videos" in 1998
I had a bit of Stanton Friedman and Bob Lazar
and that was it.

Now look at all the videos online in the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNfSQA6ZRsc

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> But the President of the U.S.A saying...
> "People of the world, there are several species of extraterrestrials
> interacting with the Human race".
>
> ... is a bit spooky.
>
> Disclosure already happened anyway.

Really? What did they disclose? Did they disclose anything which can
be verified to be extraterrestrial in origin?

Or was it just more people telling stories?

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:18:24 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 6/13/2013 10:09 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> But the President of the U.S.A saying...
>> "People of the world, there are several species of extraterrestrials
>> interacting with the Human race".
>>
>> ... is a bit spooky.
>>
>> Disclosure already happened anyway.
>

>Really? What did they disclose? Did they disclose anything which can
>be verified to be extraterrestrial in origin?
>
>Or was it just more people telling stories?

Nothing !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwcBaG-S7UA

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>>> Disclosure already happened anyway.
>>

>> Really? What did they disclose? Did they disclose anything which can
>> be verified to be extraterrestrial in origin?
>>
>> Or was it just more people telling stories?
>
> Nothing !!!

Exactly. All they 'disclosed' was the web site where you can purchase
their books and memorabilia regarding this epic 'disclosure'.

And yet you still shill for them like a sideshow pitchman.

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:45:49 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>>> Really? What did they disclose? Did they disclose anything which can
>>> be verified to be extraterrestrial in origin?
>>>
>>> Or was it just more people telling stories?
>>
>> Nothing !!!
>

>Exactly. All they 'disclosed' was the web site where you can purchase
>their books and memorabilia regarding this epic 'disclosure'.

Epic 'Disclosure'... (Suns everywhere)

http://www.eso.org/public/teles-instr/vlt.html

>And yet you still shill for them like a sideshow pitchman.

Shill? I was actually being semi-conservative
saying it might not be a good idea
for the President to blurt out tons of koOky info.
(Re: Stephen Bassett's wishes)

Big Steve and Old Neil out at the caravan park, and many people I know
including my ex-wife, don't want to know a darn thing about aliens.
Big Steve was close to bashing me to death, and I didn't even hardly
mention a thing about my research from all the years, to Big Steve.

And I'm getting out recently meeting more and more new people.
I quietly mentioned I had some web sites about space and
'are we alone in the universe'...
and not one person asked for the URLs
and no-one had any questions.

I don't blame them.
One girl sells flowers everyday.
One man recycles garbage everyday.

Disclosure happens within the minds contributing to the Internet..
Disclosure happens within the minds of Military and Agencies.

They all know what's happening.
They better join the Good Force !!!

http://oneguyrambling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/star-wars-poster.jpg

:)

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>> Exactly. All they 'disclosed' was the web site where you can purchase
>> their books and memorabilia regarding this epic 'disclosure'.
>
> Epic 'Disclosure'... (Suns everywhere)

So exactly what was 'disclosed' Please tell me.
I can't wait to hear this incredible, earth-shattering news.

>> And yet you still shill for them like a sideshow pitchman.
>
> Shill? I was actually being semi-conservative
> saying it might not be a good idea
> for the President to blurt out tons of koOky info.
> (Re: Stephen Bassett's wishes)

Of course it would be bad. Within 48 hours he would be removed from
office and Joe Biden would be president.

Out of the fire and into the frying pan.

> Big Steve and Old Neil out at the caravan park, and many people I know
> including my ex-wife, don't want to know a darn thing about aliens.

I can only imagine what fat pig would marry you.
Probably uglier than Hagen's wife.

> Big Steve was close to bashing me to death, and I didn't even hardly
> mention a thing about my research from all the years, to Big Steve.

Please, next time you see him, tell him EVERYTHING. Especially stuff
regarding the mothman. That will get him on your side, pronto.

> And I'm getting out recently meeting more and more new people.
> I quietly mentioned I had some web sites about space and
> 'are we alone in the universe'...
> and not one person asked for the URLs
> and no-one had any questions.

You need to meet new people... Obviously.
Know where's a great place to meet people? On the job.

> I don't blame them.
> One girl sells flowers everyday.
> One man recycles garbage everyday.

Ya

> Disclosure happens within the minds contributing to the Internet..

There is nothing to be disclosed regarding alien ufos

> Disclosure happens within the minds of Military and Agencies.

They actively try to PREVENT disclosure, screwball.

> They all know what's happening.

Yes. We have classified military air vehicles. THAT'S what's happening.

> They better join the Good Force !!!

YOU better get a job. Your act is getting as old as you.