Research Discussion: Frozen Chinese Food

Frozen Chinese Food

A Chinese man has posted photographs of him posing next to an 'alien'
which he claims to have trapped after it crash landed.

The pictures of Mr Li standing next to the rather crude looking
extraterrestrial have sparked a frenzy of speculation social networking
sites across China.

Mr Li claims he saw a formation of UFOs buzzing across the night sky
along the Yellow River in Binzhou Shangdong province.
Suddenly, one of the crafts plummeted to earth and soon afterwards Mr Li
discovered the charred remains of the visitor from outta space in a
rabbit trap, he claims.

Mr Li insists he took the bizarre looking creature back to be stored in
a freezer at his home after the crash-landing in March, the Daily Mail
reports.

However, the outlandish claims were quickly brought back to earth.
Police issued a statement saying the rather unconvincing figure at the
bottom of a chest freezer was, in fact, not another life form but high
quality rubber.

'The alien purported electrocuted and discovered by a man in Binzhou is
a high quality imitation,' the Jinan Police posted on their Sina
microblog. 'The body is made up of high quality rubber.'

Undeterred by the police attempts to pour scorn on the possibility the
alien is real, Chinese bloggers are busy trying to connect the Shandong
alien to a purported UFO siting in Hubei province.

G=EMC^2
2013-06-12 14:15:02 EST
On Jun 11, 2:35 pm, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A Chinese man has posted photographs of him posing next to an 'alien'
> which he claims to have trapped after it crash landed.
>
> The pictures of Mr Li standing next to the rather crude looking
> extraterrestrial have sparked a frenzy of speculation social networking
> sites across China.
>
> Mr Li claims he saw a formation of UFOs buzzing across the night sky
> along the Yellow River in Binzhou Shangdong province.
> Suddenly, one of the crafts plummeted to earth and soon afterwards Mr Li
> discovered the charred remains of the visitor from outta space in a
> rabbit trap, he claims.
>
> Mr Li insists he took the bizarre looking creature back to be stored in
> a freezer at his home after the crash-landing in March, the Daily Mail
> reports.
>
> However, the outlandish claims were quickly brought back to earth.
> Police issued a statement saying the rather unconvincing figure at the
> bottom of a chest freezer was, in fact, not another life form but high
> quality rubber.
>
> 'The alien purported electrocuted and discovered by a man in Binzhou is
> a high quality imitation,' the Jinan Police posted on their Sina
> microblog. 'The body is made up of high quality rubber.'
>
> Undeterred by the police attempts to pour scorn on the possibility the
> alien is real, Chinese bloggers are busy trying to connect the Shandong
> alien to a purported UFO siting in Hubei province.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

In NYC aliens get cream cheese and bagels. Reality is it was an alien
that introduced lox. He was a Jewish alien looking for a board
walk.Go figure TreBert

On 6/12/2013 2:15 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> In NYC aliens get cream cheese and bagels. Reality is it was an alien
> that introduced lox. He was a Jewish alien looking for a board
> walk.Go figure TreBert

I bet that kills at the old folk's home.

Father Haskell
2013-06-12 19:50:47 EST
On Jun 12, 2:15 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 11, 2:35 pm, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > A Chinese man has posted photographs of him posing next to an 'alien'
> > which he claims to have trapped after it crash landed.
>
> > The pictures of Mr Li standing next to the rather crude looking
> > extraterrestrial have sparked a frenzy of speculation social networking
> > sites across China.
>
> > Mr Li claims he saw a formation of UFOs buzzing across the night sky
> > along the Yellow River in Binzhou Shangdong province.
> > Suddenly, one of the crafts plummeted to earth and soon afterwards Mr Li
> > discovered the charred remains of the visitor from outta space in a
> > rabbit trap, he claims.
>
> > Mr Li insists he took the bizarre looking creature back to be stored in
> > a freezer at his home after the crash-landing in March, the Daily Mail
> > reports.
>
> > However, the outlandish claims were quickly brought back to earth.
> > Police issued a statement saying the rather unconvincing figure at the
> > bottom of a chest freezer was, in fact, not another life form but high
> > quality rubber.
>
> > 'The alien purported electrocuted and discovered by a man in Binzhou is
> > a high quality imitation,' the Jinan Police posted on their Sina
> > microblog. 'The body is made up of high quality rubber.'
>
> > Undeterred by the police attempts to pour scorn on the possibility the
> > alien is real, Chinese bloggers are busy trying to connect the Shandong
> > alien to a purported UFO siting in Hubei province.
>
> > --
> > "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
>
> In NYC aliens get cream cheese and bagels. Reality is it was an alien
> that introduced lox.  He was a Jewish alien looking for a board
> walk.Go figure  TreBert

So the lox really *was* nova.

Uncle Steve
2013-06-12 21:31:59 EST
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 07:43:40PM -0400, HVAC wrote:
> On 6/12/2013 2:15 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
> >
> >In NYC aliens get cream cheese and bagels. Reality is it was an alien
> >that introduced lox. He was a Jewish alien looking for a board
> >walk.Go figure TreBert
>

> I bet that kills at the old folk's home.

Only those with government-issued "special needs" identity cards.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

--
"Suddenly he put his hand on her cheek. The cock's spur rested
lightly on her lower lip. ``You and I,'' the Butcher said. He moved

%
2013-06-12 21:43:43 EST
Uncle Steve wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 07:43:40PM -0400, HVAC wrote:
>> On 6/12/2013 2:15 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
>>>
>>> In NYC aliens get cream cheese and bagels. Reality is it was an
>>> alien that introduced lox. He was a Jewish alien looking for a
>>> board walk.Go figure TreBert
>>

>> I bet that kills at the old folk's home.
>
> Only those with government-issued "special needs" identity cards.
>

> Regards,
>
> Uncle Steve

like what you got