Research Discussion: Brother Blue And Ugly Bob, I Miss You Folks. And You Know All The Other Names I Could Name...

Brother Blue And Ugly Bob, I Miss You Folks. And You Know All The Other Names I Could Name...

I Love and Respect you Very Much.

We all know tons of intelligence.

Let's make a good honest World !!!

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> I Love and Respect you Very Much.
>
> We all know tons of intelligence.
>
> Let's make a good honest World !!!

How about YOU do an honest days work for once?

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:25:45 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 6/10/2013 8:57 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> I Love and Respect you Very Much.
>>
>> We all know tons of intelligence.
>>
>> Let's make a good honest World !!!
>

>How about YOU do an honest days work for once?

Hand in Hand with You. Yes.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>>> Let's make a good honest World !!!
>>

>> How about YOU do an honest days work for once?
>
> Hand in Hand with You. Yes.

First off, I'm not holding hands with you. Eww.

Secondly, my career is over now and I am retired.
I joined the Army shortly after high school, then went on to college
with my GI benefits. After that, I raised my family and worked hard
enough and successfully enough to retire full time at age 58.

Meanwhile YOU were loafing and fucking off chasing ufos, which amounted
to you just sitting at a computer all day becoming nuttier and nuttier.

Now you find yourself, penniless, homeless, crazy as a loon, and OLD.
You have NO marketable skills, no education, and no ambition.

In the few remaining years you have left, you squander your time
'researching' ufos which consists of listening to kook radio shows and
watching u-tube videos about men in black.

The thought of actually taking responsibility for yourself is anathema
to you. Work is at the bottom of your list of priorities.

All of which I don't care about except when you get drunk and come in
here whining about having no money or crying about bugs crawling around
inside your butt.

Again, ewww.

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:47:02 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> How about YOU do an honest days work for once?
>>
>> Hand in Hand with You. Yes.
>

>First off, I'm not holding hands with you. Eww.

Ewww.

EEEEWWWWW.

You Chat Like SONIC !!!

Were you Sonic all that time ?

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>>> Hand in Hand with You. Yes.
>>

>> First off, I'm not holding hands with you. Eww.
>
> Ewww.
>
> EEEEWWWWW.
>
> You Chat Like SONIC !!!
>
> Were you Sonic all that time ?

CD

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:38:06 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>>> First off, I'm not holding hands with you. Eww.
>>
>> Ewww.
>>
>> EEEEWWWWW.
>>
>> You Chat Like SONIC !!!
>>
>> Were you Sonic all that time ?