Research Discussion: It_Does_Not_Get_Better_Than_This..._Mr_HVAC_&_Hägar,_You_Made_Me_The_Man_I_Am_!!!?

It_Does_Not_Get_Better_Than_This..._Mr_HVAC_&_Hägar,_You_Made_Me_The_Man_I_Am_!!!?

It Does Not Get Better Than This... Mr HVAC & Hägar,
You Made Me The Man I Am !!!

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.atspace.co.uk

Hi N.S.A !
Hi God !
Hi Gaia !
Hi Alexa !
Hi Jesus !
Hi Greys !
Hi Nordics !
Hi Art Bell !
Hi Creator !
Hi Pleiadians !
Hi John Lear !
Hi Aratzio ! :)
Hi Mothwomen !
Hi Sheldan Nidle !
Hi Dimensional Beings !
Hi Planet Iarga Aliens !
Hi Galactic Federation !
Hi Flatwoods Monster Aliens !
Hi Allagash Abduction Aliens !
Hi Project Serpo Eben Aliens !
Hi Mr HVAC Psychologist !
(I quit coffee and am now happy)
Hi Charles D. Bohne in the After Life !
Hi Sir Gilligan Horry Talking to Myself !
Hi Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter Aliens !
Hi Cute Japanese Chicks in Fukushima !
Hi Cennina Landing and Encounter Aliens !
Hi Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !
Hi "Antonio Villas Boas" Encounter and Aliens !
Hi Travis Walton Non-Human and Human Aliens !
Hi Dr. Jonathan Reed's Multi-Dimensional Aliens !
Hi Alec Newald and Zeena with all the other Aliens !
Hi Dr. Roger K. Leir and "UFO Crash in Brazil" Aliens !
Hi Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker, Aliens and Robots !
Hi Ingo Swann Remote Viewed ET Human Bio Androids on the Moon !
Hi Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing Robot Escorted Three-Eyed Aliens !
Hi Canadian UFO investigator Jim Moroney's Aliens that had the
Industrial Revolution and then the Communications Revolution and now
that particular species of ETs tech is somewhere after 70 Revolutions
!
Hi "Wisdom of Several Races" "Decide Whether We Should Show Up" !
Hi Taurus, Orion, Lyra, Sirius, Andromeda, Acturian, Rigel, Procyon,
Shasta,
Telos, Korendians, Bellatricians, Astral AIs, Janos, and Mantoid
Aliens !
Hi all you other 57,823 other Species of Extraterrestrials !

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/ufocaseshome.asp

+ Love from Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

QUOTE FROM ME...

I'm more than Dedicated, ... and yes, thank you very much, for all
your friendship.... you are excellent .... but more than
Dedicatedness, ... it's intelligence and care and real hope for all
HUMANITY.

And this Beautiful World !!!

================================

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> QUOTE FROM ME...
>
> I'm more than Dedicated, ... and yes, thank you very much, for all
> your friendship.... you are excellent .... but more than
> Dedicatedness, ... it's intelligence and care and real hope for all
> HUMANITY.

Get a job. You are making the planet worse by not working.

The good news is that we no longer have to pay those pesky monthly or
annual fees for "Carbon Copy", because our public funded and oligarch
run PRISM keeps a copy of everything.

I bet they manage to fill up a thousand terabytes per day.

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 07:07:58 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 6/10/2013 6:20 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> QUOTE FROM ME...
>>
>> I'm more than Dedicated, ... and yes, thank you very much, for all
>> your friendship.... you are excellent .... but more than
>> Dedicatedness, ... it's intelligence and care and real hope for all
>> HUMANITY.
>
>Get a job. You are making the planet worse by not working.

Working Right Now. I am. I am Powerful !!!

11:23am

How are You ? :)

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>>> I'm more than Dedicated, ... and yes, thank you very much, for all
>>> your friendship.... you are excellent .... but more than
>>> Dedicatedness, ... it's intelligence and care and real hope for all
>>> HUMANITY.
>>
>> Get a job. You are making the planet worse by not working.
>
> Working Right Now. I am. I am Powerful !!!

You and others like you are destroying our planet due to your laziness.
'Caring' about the Earth does nothing to help.

You are nothing more than a drain on our resources.

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 07:57:19 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Get a job. You are making the planet worse by not working.
>>
>> Working Right Now. I am. I am Powerful !!!
>

>You are nothing more than a drain on our resources.

You make us more Caring.

You make us more Powerful.

You make us more Loving.

You make us more Wise.

You make us more Excellent for the Milky Way Galaxy.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>> You are nothing more than a drain on our resources.
>
> You make us more Caring.

YOU make us less caring

> You make us more Powerful.

YOU make us less powerful

> You make us more Loving.

YOU make us less loving

> You make us more Wise.

YOU make us less wise

> You make us more Excellent for the Milky Way Galaxy.

Get a job. Get off your lazy ass and contribute instead of being a
burden to society.