Research Discussion: IRS Dance A Thon

IRS Dance A Thon

The Internal Revenue Service will sponsor the first National
Dance-A-Thon to raise money for IRS workers.

The IRS is under fire from Congressional leaders and the executives of
the agency “feel bad” for their employees, so they are holding a
nationwide dance marathon in July 2013 to help raise money for their
employees so they can “feel better about themselves so they can better
audit Americans.”

All Americans are invited to participate and donate money to IRS workers.

The IRS told me that “we have the best dancers in the world working at
our agency.” They released a video this week, that shows off some of
their moves.

The Dance Marathon will begin on July 15th and last until April 15th,
2014. All money raised will be given directly to IRS workers to help
them buy bigger houses, cars and go on more vacations.

The IRS hopes to raise “at leas $20,000 for each IRS employee.” If
Americans do not contribute to the IRS Dance-A-Thon they will be subject
to immediate IRS audit.

The Treasury Department — of which the IRS is part — said it puts “the
highest priority on protecting IRS employees and their families.” It
said it would work to “restore public confidence in the IRS. And what
better way to do that then – to dance!”

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kova5l$2ek$1@dont-email.me...

The Internal Revenue Service will sponsor the first National
Dance-A-Thon to raise money for IRS workers.

*** Do you lie awake at night dream this shit up ???
At leastonly ChuckWeasel copied and pasted, since he never
had an original thought ... you just have really bad ones, taking
this to a whole new level of babbling nonsense.
But then, you're HardBlow.

On 6/8/2013 10:52 AM, Hägar wrote:

> "HVAC" wrote in message news:kova5l$2ek$1@dont-email.me...
>
> The Internal Revenue Service will sponsor the first National
> Dance-A-Thon to raise money for IRS workers.
>

> *** Do you lie awake at night dream this shit up ???
> At leastonly ChuckWeasel copied and pasted, since he never
> had an original thought ... you just have really bad ones, taking this
> to a whole new level of babbling nonsense. But then, you're HardBlow.

But Chuck Bone was a fellow countryman of yours.

I remember how the two of you would have long, romantic talks in some
kraut language that sounds like someone was coughing up a hairball when
listened to.

I find it somewhat ironic that BOTH of you had fathers who were guards
at Nazi prison camps during WW2.

But at least HIS name wasn't Hagem.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kovh94$75b$1@dont-email.me...

On 6/8/2013 10:52 AM, Hägar wrote:

> "HVAC" wrote in message news:kova5l$2ek$1@dont-email.me...
>
> The Internal Revenue Service will sponsor the first National
> Dance-A-Thon to raise money for IRS workers.
>

> *** Do you lie awake at night dream this shit up ???
> At leastonly ChuckWeasel copied and pasted, since he never
> had an original thought ... you just have really bad ones, taking this
> to a whole new level of babbling nonsense. But then, you're HardBlow.

But Chuck Bone was a fellow countryman of yours.

I remember how the two of you would have long, romantic talks in some
kraut language that sounds like someone was coughing up a hairball when
listened to.

*** And where, pray tell, did you ever "listen" to it ??? too much hooch,
HardBlow ??? At least I speak a second language, you ignorant putz.

I find it somewhat ironic that BOTH of you had fathers who were guards
at Nazi prison camps during WW2.

*** And naturally you have proof of these mental farts of yours, you
hapless New Humpshire hick ???

But at least HIS name wasn't Hagem.

*** The correct spelling is Hagen, you ignoramus.
Sounds almost as bad as Harlow, doesn't it ...

But not to worry, loudmouth, this snipped below says all that
needs to be said about your and your intelligence:

David Staup
2013-06-08 11:50:05 EST
On 6/8/2013 10:35 AM, Hägar wrote:

> "HVAC" wrote in message news:kovh94$75b$1@dont-email.me...
>
> On 6/8/2013 10:52 AM, Hägar wrote:
>>

>> "HVAC" wrote in message news:kova5l$2ek$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> The Internal Revenue Service will sponsor the first National
>> Dance-A-Thon to raise money for IRS workers.
>>

>> *** Do you lie awake at night dream this shit up ???
>> At leastonly ChuckWeasel copied and pasted, since he never
>> had an original thought ... you just have really bad ones, taking this
>> to a whole new level of babbling nonsense. But then, you're HardBlow.
>

> But Chuck Bone was a fellow countryman of yours.
>
> I remember how the two of you would have long, romantic talks in some
> kraut language that sounds like someone was coughing up a hairball when
> listened to.
>
> *** And where, pray tell, did you ever "listen" to it ??? too much hooch,
> HardBlow ??? At least I speak a second language, you ignorant putz.
>
> I find it somewhat ironic that BOTH of you had fathers who were guards
> at Nazi prison camps during WW2.
>
> *** And naturally you have proof of these mental farts of yours, you
> hapless New Humpshire hick ???
>

> But at least HIS name wasn't Hagem.
>
> *** The correct spelling is Hagen, you ignoramus.
> Sounds almost as bad as Harlow, doesn't it ...
>
> But not to worry, loudmouth, this snipped below says all that
> needs to be said about your and your intelligence:
>
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

cognitive difficulties are an adverse effect of statin drugs ........you
should stop

On 6/8/2013 11:35 AM, Hägar wrote:

> But Chuck Bone was a fellow countryman of yours.
>
> I remember how the two of you would have long, romantic talks in some
> kraut language that sounds like someone was coughing up a hairball when
> listened to.
>
> *** And where, pray tell, did you ever "listen" to it ??? too much hooch,
> HardBlow ???

In war movies where they depict the cruelties of Nazi prison guards.
...You know, like your father.

> But at least HIS name wasn't Hagem.
>
> *** The correct spelling is Hagen, you ignoramus.

A rose by any other names would smell as sweet...Like a trailer park.

> Sounds almost as bad as Harlow, doesn't it ...

Who is Harlow? Lol~

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kovk6o$mrb$1@dont-email.me...

On 6/8/2013 11:35 AM, Hägar wrote:

> But Chuck Bone was a fellow countryman of yours.
>
> I remember how the two of you would have long, romantic talks in some
> kraut language that sounds like someone was coughing up a hairball when
> listened to.
>
> *** And where, pray tell, did you ever "listen" to it ??? too much hooch,
> HardBlow ???

In war movies where they depict the cruelties of Nazi prison guards.
...You know, like your father.

*** I suspected as much ... those old movies are pretty the sum of
your formal education. I'm am so proud of you to have finally reached
Stage II with such meaningful content as "Hit Girl".
Keep studying, HardBlow ... after all if you give a thousand monkeys
each a type writer they will eventually ... sort of like you.

And to think retard like you and Staub can actually live here, legally ...
but then, so does Obama ..

On 6/8/2013 1:35 PM, Hägar wrote:

> In war movies where they depict the cruelties of Nazi prison guards.
> ...You know, like your father.
>

> *** I suspected as much ... those old movies are pretty the sum of
> your formal education. I'm am so proud of you to have finally reached
> Stage II with such meaningful content as "Hit Girl".
> Keep studying, HardBlow ... after all if you give a thousand monkeys
> each a type writer they will eventually ... sort of like you.
>
> And to think retard like you and Staub can actually live here, legally ...
> but then, so does Obama ..

Well, you're the one who like his name.
I guess with someone names Hagem, that makes sense.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kovqin$oij$2@dont-email.me...

On 6/8/2013 1:35 PM, Hägar wrote:

> In war movies where they depict the cruelties of Nazi prison guards.
> ...You know, like your father.
>

> *** I suspected as much ... those old movies are pretty the sum of
> your formal education. I'm am so proud of you to have finally reached
> Stage II with such meaningful content as "Hit Girl".
> Keep studying, HardBlow ... after all if you give a thousand monkeys
> each a type writer they will eventually ... sort of like you.
>
> And to think retard like you and Staub can actually live here, legally ...
> but then, so does Obama ..

Well, you're the one who like his name.
I guess with someone names Hagem, that makes sense.

***And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and
morons begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat doofuses
and doofuses begat Campbells. And then the Campbells
realized they could do this with other doofuses outside
their immediate families ... hence HVAC ...

On 6/8/2013 3:23 PM, Hägar wrote:

> Well, you're the one who like his name.
> I guess with someone names Hagem, that makes sense.
>

> ***And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and
> morons begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat doofuses
> and doofuses begat Campbells. And then the Campbells
> realized they could do this with other doofuses outside
> their immediate families ... hence HVAC ...

Who's Campbell?