Research Discussion: 33 Trillion Times The Speed Of Light - Space Craft Developed By Dept Of Defense

33 Trillion Times The Speed Of Light - Space Craft Developed By Dept Of Defense

Mr. Me
2013-06-07 20:53:34 EST
The ship that I saw near the Shenendoah mountains in Virginia, that
went straight up and climbed slowly above me with a high pitched
engine noise that went "WEEEEEEEEEEE" as it ascended, then, suddenly
turned itself to its left, and facing us, went over the mountain to my
left, which was a stunt by the guy or fellows piloting the craft, was
amusing, but the truth of the matter was that, that vehicle could have
been developed into not only an orbital space ship that scientists
could get a very cost effective, nearly free ride up to the
stratosphere and beyond to study the atmospheric layers above to learn
more about them, but that ship could also travel inter-galactically,
as it could travel at 33 trillion times the speed of light.

With a little bit more research, a larger one could have been built
with special alloys and they could have made a trip to Mars an event
they could undertake in about ten minutes minus time to get up out of
earth's orbital gravitational pulls and tugs, to go orbital, that is,
to break free of earth's gravitational fields and then blast your way
to Mars, for a few pennies of oil, which was probably the fuel that
was used to power the ship.

Did you know that oil is a mineral, much like liquid mercury is. Your
science textbooks have it all screwed up.

There is no such thing as oil and tar and coal being created by bogs
of dead leaves and roots, and strange animals. That's a lot of horse
rot, that is, horse shit.

Oil and tar are viscous minerals just as coal is a mineral. Now how
dumb can you be not to see that connection?

Anyway, with about 9 teaspoons of the mineral "Oil" in the engine,
being slowly fed to the propulsion system, they could cruise to Mars
and back in two to three minutes, minus turn around time.

Of course, the big problem is that they still hadn't figured
out how to provide the ship with a gravitational
environment, but no doubt, other entrepreneurs, i.e.,
back yard physicists have no doubt already figured
out that one and had tried to get it patented, but
the U.S. government, no doubt, confiscated their
ideas, and stamped it as "Top Secret" and
"State Secret", and then they confiscated all of
those professor's work and notes, and all their
experimental data. Then later, when it was
convenient, they settled it permanently by executing
the physicists and back yard physicist hobbyists and
their friends who knew about their work.

Oh, by the way, I met the guy who had that ship
that cruised through my neighborhood. His name
was Steven. He was flying an old junk heap that he
had trouble paying the upkeep bills on. I was pretty
impressed by it, but it was not too advanced a ship.
He worked as a privateer, a slave trader, and he
used that ship to go out and capture poor people,
and persons who he could sell off for a reasonable
price. That's how he supported himself.

Every year, the companies that sell those ships and
other similar kinds, refurbish the ships, and they
charge more to refurbish them than the cost of a
new one.

By the way, as Brad had stated, Brad was right when
he said that the guy, Steven, piloting that ship that
came by me in my neighborhood had turned on his
cloak mode, and suddenly I was no longer able to see
him. I learned that, that is exactly what he did.

Cheers,

John Ayres

On 6/7/2013 8:53 PM, Mr. Me wrote:
> The ship that I saw near the Shenendoah mountains in Virginia, that
> went straight up and climbed slowly above me with a high pitched
> engine noise that went "WEEEEEEEEEEE" as it ascended, then, suddenly
> turned itself to its left, and facing us, went over the mountain to my
> left, which was a stunt by the guy or fellows piloting the craft, was
> amusing, but the truth of the matter was that, that vehicle could have
> been developed into not only an orbital space ship that scientists
> could get a very cost effective, nearly free ride up to the
> stratosphere and beyond to study the atmospheric layers above to learn
> more about them, but that ship could also travel inter-galactically,
> as it could travel at 33 trillion times the speed of light.

You're the guy named John Ayers who has sex with children, right?

> With a little bit more research, a larger one could have been built
> with special alloys and they could have made a trip to Mars an event
> they could undertake in about ten minutes minus time to get up out of
> earth's orbital gravitational pulls and tugs, to go orbital, that is,
> to break free of earth's gravitational fields and then blast your way
> to Mars, for a few pennies of oil, which was probably the fuel that
> was used to power the ship.
>
> Did you know that oil is a mineral, much like liquid mercury is. Your
> science textbooks have it all screwed up.
>
> There is no such thing as oil and tar and coal being created by bogs
> of dead leaves and roots, and strange animals. That's a lot of horse
> rot, that is, horse shit.
>
> Oil and tar are viscous minerals just as coal is a mineral. Now how
> dumb can you be not to see that connection?
>
> Anyway, with about 9 teaspoons of the mineral "Oil" in the engine,
> being slowly fed to the propulsion system, they could cruise to Mars
> and back in two to three minutes, minus turn around time.
>
> Of course, the big problem is that they still hadn't figured
> out how to provide the ship with a gravitational
> environment, but no doubt, other entrepreneurs, i.e.,
> back yard physicists have no doubt already figured
> out that one and had tried to get it patented, but
> the U.S. government, no doubt, confiscated their
> ideas, and stamped it as "Top Secret" and
> "State Secret", and then they confiscated all of
> those professor's work and notes, and all their
> experimental data. Then later, when it was
> convenient, they settled it permanently by executing
> the physicists and back yard physicist hobbyists and
> their friends who knew about their work.
>
> Oh, by the way, I met the guy who had that ship
> that cruised through my neighborhood. His name
> was Steven. He was flying an old junk heap that he
> had trouble paying the upkeep bills on. I was pretty
> impressed by it, but it was not too advanced a ship.
> He worked as a privateer, a slave trader, and he
> used that ship to go out and capture poor people,
> and persons who he could sell off for a reasonable
> price. That's how he supported himself.
>
> Every year, the companies that sell those ships and
> other similar kinds, refurbish the ships, and they
> charge more to refurbish them than the cost of a
> new one.
>
> By the way, as Brad had stated, Brad was right when
> he said that the guy, Steven, piloting that ship that
> came by me in my neighborhood had turned on his
> cloak mode, and suddenly I was no longer able to see
> him. I learned that, that is exactly what he did.
>
> Cheers,
>
> John Ayres

Mr. Me
2013-06-09 10:44:11 EST
On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 21:59:52 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 6/7/2013 8:53 PM, Mr. Me wrote:

>You're the guy named John Ayers who has sex with children, right?

I'm going to love locking you up in prison with your best friends for
using the rejuvenative formulas without the license to use them and
for slandering GOD, that's namely, me, John Ayres.

John Ayres
GOD

On 6/9/2013 10:44 AM, Mr. Me wrote:

>> You're the guy named John Ayers who has sex with children, right?
>
> I'm going to love locking you up in prison with your best friends for
> using the rejuvenative formulas without the license to use them and
> for slandering GOD, that's namely, me, John Ayres.

You're a queer and a child molester. You don't deserve to live.

Mr. Me
2013-06-09 11:23:55 EST
On Sun, 09 Jun 2013 10:54:51 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 6/9/2013 10:44 AM, Mr. Me wrote:
>>
>>> You're the guy named John Ayers who has sex with children, right?
>>
>> I'm going to love locking you up in prison with your best friends for
>> using the rejuvenative formulas without the license to use them and
>> for slandering GOD, that's namely, me, John Ayres.
>

>You're a queer and a child molester. You don't deserve to live.

And what are you going to do about it, buddy? You seem to want a
longer prison term than the average fool.

John Ayres

On 6/9/2013 11:23 AM, Mr. Me wrote:

>> You're a queer and a child molester. You don't deserve to live.
>
> And what are you going to do about it, buddy? You seem to want a
> longer prison term than the average fool.
>
> John Ayres

You're a queer and a child molester. You don't deserve to live.

(No offense, of course)

Samuel Harrigon
2013-06-09 19:12:56 EST
HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in news:kp24n0$6s1$1@dont-email.me:

> On 6/9/2013 10:44 AM, Mr. Me wrote:
>>
>>> You're the guy named John Ayers who has sex with children, right?
>>
>> I'm going to love locking you up in prison with your best friends for
>> using the rejuvenative formulas without the license to use them and
>> for slandering GOD, that's namely, me, John Ayres.
>

> You're a queer and a child molester. You don't deserve to live.

He's also not God. I know this for a fact because I just asked God if
his real name is John Ayers and he said no. I believe Him (and in Him).

Rev. Samuel Harrigon
Good Old Gospel Ship Church

On 6/9/2013 7:12 PM, Samuel Harrigon wrote:

>> You're a queer and a child molester. You don't deserve to live.
>
> He's also not God. I know this for a fact because I just asked God if
> his real name is John Ayers and he said no. I believe Him (and in Him).

Well, if YOU believe in god, it must be true.

I thought god was more or less a fairy tale
Meant for someone else, but not for me
God was out to get me. That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all my dreams

Then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer
Without a trace
Of doubt in my mind

Anonymous Coward
2013-06-10 21:56:37 EST

> On 6/9/2013 7:12 PM, Samuel Harrigon wrote:
>>
>>> You're a queer and a child molester. You don't deserve to live.
>>
>> He's also not God. I know this for a fact because I just asked God
>> if his real name is John Ayers and he said no. I believe Him (and in
>> Him).
>

> Well, if YOU believe in god, it must be true.
>

> I thought god was more or less a fairy tale
> Meant for someone else, but not for me
> God was out to get me. That's the way it seemed
> Disappointment haunted all my dreams
>
> Then I saw her face
> Now I'm a believer
> Without a trace
> Of doubt in my mind

Damned those Monkeys and their infernal internet!