Research Discussion: Video: Canadian Defense Minister Says ALIENS ARE VISITING US!

Video: Canadian Defense Minister Says ALIENS ARE VISITING US!

Freedom Man
2013-06-06 21:44:03 EST
Are extraterrestrial aliens real and visiting us?

Is there an "Illuminati" - a powerful, clandestine mafia-like cabal - that
controls the media and censors such information as the existence of aliens
and the truth behind acts of terrorism? Is this the alleged "shadow
government" or "New World Order," ruling or seeking to rule this world?

Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer has publicly testified to knowing
of 4 Alien races actively visiting the Earth. He also discusses the cabal,
naming names!

Watch his courageous testimony at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU

Orval Fairbairn
2013-06-06 22:21:40 EST
In article <kordkf$qro$1@dont-email.me>,
"Freedom Man" <freespeech@4eva.com> wrote:

> Are extraterrestrial aliens real and visiting us?
>
> Is there an "Illuminati" - a powerful, clandestine mafia-like cabal - that
> controls the media and censors such information as the existence of aliens
> and the truth behind acts of terrorism? Is this the alleged "shadow
> government" or "New World Order," ruling or seeking to rule this world?
>
> Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer has publicly testified to knowing
> of 4 Alien races actively visiting the Earth. He also discusses the cabal,
> naming names!
>
> Watch his courageous testimony at
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU

I have observed silicon-based lifeforms on a number of beaches.

Jan Panteltje
2013-06-07 05:35:13 EST
On a sunny day (Thu, 6 Jun 2013 21:44:03 -0400) it happened "Freedom Man"
<*h@4eva.com> wrote in <kordkf$qro$1@dont-email.me>:

>Are extraterrestrial aliens real and visiting us?
>
>Is there an "Illuminati" - a powerful, clandestine mafia-like cabal - that
>controls the media and censors such information as the existence of aliens
>and the truth behind acts of terrorism? Is this the alleged "shadow
>government" or "New World Order," ruling or seeking to rule this world?
>
>Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer has publicly testified to knowing
>of 4 Alien races actively visiting the Earth. He also discusses the cabal,
>naming names!
>
>Watch his courageous testimony at
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU

Well, loco..
No proof of aliens, but he takes on the multinationals? later on in this video.
He is right about those rights now being flushed, gov. listening to everybody,
soon implanting chips under the babies skulls...
>From birth to death, you are a number (and not number one).

Anyways (...) soon it will rain nukes and all them chips and car head light reflections he takes for UFOs will no longer be.
Modern cars do not withstand EMP.

But it also proves that no matter how far you can make it in politics, you can still be loco.

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 21:44:03 -0400, "Freedom Man" <freespeech@4eva.com>
wrote:

>Are extraterrestrial aliens real and visiting us?
>Watch his courageous testimony at
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU

thank you !

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Freedom Man
2013-06-07 12:49:04 EST
"Jan Panteltje" <panteltje@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On a sunny day (Thu, 6 Jun 2013 21:44:03 -0400) it happened "Freedom Man"
> <freespeech@4eva.com> wrote in <kordkf$qro$1@dont-email.me>:
>
>>Are extraterrestrial aliens real and visiting us?
>>
>>Is there an "Illuminati" - a powerful, clandestine mafia-like cabal - that
>>controls the media and censors such information as the existence of aliens
>>and the truth behind acts of terrorism? Is this the alleged "shadow
>>government" or "New World Order," ruling or seeking to rule this world?
>>
>>Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer has publicly testified to
>>knowing
>>of 4 Alien races actively visiting the Earth. He also discusses the cabal,
>>naming names!
>>
>>Watch his courageous testimony at
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU

> Well, loco..
> No proof of aliens, but he takes on the multinationals? later on in this
> video.
> He is right about those rights now being flushed, gov. listening to
> everybody,
> soon implanting chips under the babies skulls...
> From birth to death, you are a number (and not number one).
>
> Anyways (...) soon it will rain nukes and all them chips and car head
> light reflections he takes for UFOs will no longer be.
> Modern cars do not withstand EMP.
>
> But it also proves that no matter how far you can make it in politics, you
> can still be loco.

And as you illustrate so well, no matter how others try to inform you, you
will believe as you have been programmed to believe.

Rod
> On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 21:44:03 -0400, "Freedom Man"<freespeech@4eva.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Are extraterrestrial aliens real and visiting us?
>> Watch his courageous testimony at
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU
>
> thank you !
>

> ______________________________

It is a damned shame that s topic such as aliens, abductions, UFO's
and ALIEN LIFE draw the nutcases to these groups. No serious
discussions,
just nutters venting their lunacy...

what a waste of bandwidth !

Shoe Chucker
2013-06-22 10:53:41 EST
In article <kot2lc$nu4$1@dont-email.me>,
"Freedom Man" <freespeech@4eva.com> wrote:

> "Jan Panteltje" <panteltje@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > On a sunny day (Thu, 6 Jun 2013 21:44:03 -0400) it happened "Freedom Man"
> > <freespeech@4eva.com> wrote in <kordkf$qro$1@dont-email.me>:
> >
> >>Are extraterrestrial aliens real and visiting us?
> >>
> >>Is there an "Illuminati" - a powerful, clandestine mafia-like cabal - that
> >>controls the media and censors such information as the existence of aliens
> >>and the truth behind acts of terrorism? Is this the alleged "shadow
> >>government" or "New World Order," ruling or seeking to rule this world?
> >>
> >>Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer has publicly testified to
> >>knowing
> >>of 4 Alien races actively visiting the Earth. He also discusses the cabal,
> >>naming names!
> >>
> >>Watch his courageous testimony at
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU
>
> > Well, loco..
> > No proof of aliens, but he takes on the multinationals? later on in this
> > video.
> > He is right about those rights now being flushed, gov. listening to
> > everybody,
> > soon implanting chips under the babies skulls...
> > From birth to death, you are a number (and not number one).
> >
> > Anyways (...) soon it will rain nukes and all them chips and car head
> > light reflections he takes for UFOs will no longer be.
> > Modern cars do not withstand EMP.
> >
> > But it also proves that no matter how far you can make it in politics, you
> > can still be loco.
>
> And as you illustrate so well, no matter how others try to inform you, you
> will believe as you have been programmed to believe.

It helps to think multi-dimensional.
--
Politics; what a concept!