Research Discussion: Still Against The Death Penalty?

Still Against The Death Penalty?
Posts: 47

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

HVAC
2013-06-04 14:02:27 EST

A man is accused of breaking into an Anchorage, Alaska, home over the
weekend, sexually assaulting an elderly woman, killing her and her
husband, and sexually assaulting the couple's 2-year-old
great-granddaughter before fleeing the scene in his boxer shorts.

Jerry Andrew Active, 24, was arrested about a block from the home. He
was charged with first and second degree murder, sexual assault and
burglary, said Anchorage Police Sgt. Slawomir Markiewicz. Active is
being held on $1.5 million bond.
Markiewicz said police were called to the home shortly before 8 p.m.
Saturday. When they arrived, they found Touch Chea, 71, and his wife,
Sorn Sreap, 73, dead, apparently due to blunt force trauma to the head
and face, Markiewicz said. Autopsies are pending.

Police also found in the home the couple's great-granddaughter, who was
sexually assaulted. Sreap had also been sexually assaulted, police said.
"I've been in the homicide unit for the last eight years and it's
certainly one of the worst homicides we've seen in our town, in our
city," Markiewicz told CNN's Brooke Baldwin Monday night.
The sergeant said the 2-year-old's father told police that he and his
wife, who is pregnant, lived in the home with their children -- ages 4
and 2 -- along with Chea, Sreap and another relative.
They took their 4-year-old to the movies on Saturday, leaving their
youngest in the care of the child's great-grandparents.
When they returned, the front door was locked and there was a chain on
from the inside, blocking their way.

The father was able to open the door a few inches and saw the bodies of
Chea and Sreap on the floor.
He broke a window, ran inside, yelled for someone to call 911, and found
the suspect naked with his 2-year-old, according to Markiewicz.
A fight ensued, but police said Active pulled on his boxer shorts and
escaped, albeit briefly.

A 91-year-old relative, suffering from dementia, was also at home at the
time of the attack. She was uninjured.
The 2-year-old was taken to a medical facility that specializes in the
treatment of sexual abuse. She underwent surgery for her injuries,
Markiewicz said.

Police believe the attack was random and that Active did not know the
victims.
Active had previously been convicted of sexual assault that involved an
11-year-old child, Markiewicz said.

It was not immediately clear whether Active had retained an attorney.








--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Benj
2013-06-04 18:19:27 EST
On Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:02:27 -0400, HVAC wrote:

> A man is accused of breaking into an Anchorage, Alaska, home over the
> weekend, sexually assaulting an elderly woman, killing her and her
> husband, and sexually assaulting the couple's 2-year-old
> great-granddaughter before fleeing the scene in his boxer shorts.
>
> Jerry Andrew Active, 24, was arrested about a block from the home. He
> was charged with first and second degree murder, sexual assault and
> burglary, said Anchorage Police Sgt. Slawomir Markiewicz. Active is
> being held on $1.5 million bond.
> Markiewicz said police were called to the home shortly before 8 p.m.
> Saturday. When they arrived, they found Touch Chea, 71, and his wife,
> Sorn Sreap, 73, dead, apparently due to blunt force trauma to the head
> and face, Markiewicz said. Autopsies are pending.
>
> Police also found in the home the couple's great-granddaughter, who was
> sexually assaulted. Sreap had also been sexually assaulted, police said.
> "I've been in the homicide unit for the last eight years and it's
> certainly one of the worst homicides we've seen in our town, in our
> city," Markiewicz told CNN's Brooke Baldwin Monday night.
> The sergeant said the 2-year-old's father told police that he and his
> wife, who is pregnant, lived in the home with their children -- ages 4
> and 2 -- along with Chea, Sreap and another relative.
> They took their 4-year-old to the movies on Saturday, leaving their
> youngest in the care of the child's great-grandparents.
> When they returned, the front door was locked and there was a chain on
> from the inside, blocking their way.
>
> The father was able to open the door a few inches and saw the bodies of
> Chea and Sreap on the floor.
> He broke a window, ran inside, yelled for someone to call 911, and found
> the suspect naked with his 2-year-old, according to Markiewicz.
> A fight ensued, but police said Active pulled on his boxer shorts and
> escaped, albeit briefly.
>
> A 91-year-old relative, suffering from dementia, was also at home at the
> time of the attack. She was uninjured.
> The 2-year-old was taken to a medical facility that specializes in the
> treatment of sexual abuse. She underwent surgery for her injuries,
> Markiewicz said.
>
> Police believe the attack was random and that Active did not know the
> victims.
> Active had previously been convicted of sexual assault that involved an
> 11-year-old child, Markiewicz said.
>
> It was not immediately clear whether Active had retained an attorney.

And this has exactly what to do with physics, astronomy or alien
research, Asshat?

Of course it does have to do with Atheism illustrating that animal desire
is the only true morality and in evolution there is no such thing as a
"crime". If another animal has something you want, sexual or otherwise,
you take it. If they object you kill them. Simple. No sin, punishment or
any so-called God to stop you. It's what man is supposed to be about as
the ultimate "animal".

And of course it it your job as Brad notes, to make all these newsgroups
K-12 unfriendly so that they never have a thought about trying to think
for themselves.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2013-06-05 01:03:24 EST
On Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:02:27 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Anchorage, Alaska, home.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331540/Jerry-Andrew-Active-Couple-return-home-cinema-grandparents-murdered-naked-man-sexually-abusing-year-old-daughter.html

I wouldn't kill him straight away.
It's important to investigate and
find out what is wrong with him and society.

More than a million researchers have tons of documents
about certain agencies or factions of agencies
and some species of extraterrestrials,
physical and non-physical, that make Jerry Andrew seem
like a bumpy walk in the park.

I have documents of what Moroccan men did
to Italian women and children.
That single example is Jerry Andrew times a thousand.

And all of that is nothing compared to some species of
extraterrestrials that spend their entire existence thinking up and
creating worse places and worse situations than hell.
For them it's their strength.
Not afraid of anything or nothing.
Not afraid of no-where.
Enjoying everything.


QUOTE:
"What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become
possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be
aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover
the worst as well as the best."

http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html





.
______________________________



Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...
http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com


"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com



ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.

http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s



Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

1.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

2.
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

3.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...
http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof



Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-06-05 01:19:32 EST
I am against the death penalty against people, but as you well know
debunkers AREN'T people, thus there is no moral question or ambiguity
on this issue.

Thanks for asking,

I mean tanks for asking,


Sir A

JTEM
2013-06-05 05:29:12 EST
HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   A man is accused of breaking into an Anchorage, Alaska, home over the
> weekend, sexually assaulting an elderly woman, killing her and her
> husband, and sexually assaulting the couple's 2-year-old
> great-granddaughter before fleeing the scene in his boxer shorts.

To answer your question: Yes I am.

I'm totally against the death penalty for "Revenge."

Locking this guy up would more than protect society.
There is no need to execute him. It would serve no
purpose.

Where the death penalty would be justified is in cases
where locking someone up won't protect society from their
harm. Terrorists are one example. There have been many
terrorist attacks aimed at freeing imprisoned terrorists.

The famous Munich Olympics attack was one such example.

Executing terrorists would avoid any such attacks, so
execution is justified as a means to protect society
(not as punishment or revenge).

Organized crime figures running things from behind
bars would be another example. Supposedly organized
crime figures have done everything from run criminal
enterprises to ordering murders, all from behind bars.
Under those circumstances, yes, execution would make
sense -- again, not as punishment or revenge but to
protect society from further wrongdoing.

The third & final use of the death penalty could be
treason. People convicted of treason have been
"Swapped" in prisoner exchanges, for example. Executing
them would ensure that they'd never get off free. And
there's always somebody else you can swap -- a foreign
agent who isn't a traitor -- so it's not like their
death means an end to prisoner exchanges...

All three examples have one thing in common: They're
all federal crimes!

The states just plain shouldn't be in the death
business...



-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com

SkyEyes
2013-06-05 05:44:48 EST
On Jun 4, 11:02 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>   A man is accused of breaking into an Anchorage, Alaska, home over the
> weekend, sexually assaulting an elderly woman, killing her and her
> husband, and sexually assaulting the couple's 2-year-old
> great-granddaughter before fleeing the scene in his boxer shorts.
>
> Jerry Andrew Active, 24, was arrested about a block from the home. He
> was charged with first and second degree murder, sexual assault and
> burglary, said Anchorage Police Sgt. Slawomir Markiewicz. Active is
> being held on $1.5 million bond.
> Markiewicz said police were called to the home shortly before 8 p.m.
> Saturday. When they arrived, they found Touch Chea, 71, and his wife,
> Sorn Sreap, 73, dead, apparently due to blunt force trauma to the head
> and face, Markiewicz said. Autopsies are pending.
>
> Police also found in the home the couple's great-granddaughter, who was
> sexually assaulted. Sreap had also been sexually assaulted, police said.
> "I've been in the homicide unit for the last eight years and it's
> certainly one of the worst homicides we've seen in our town, in our
> city," Markiewicz told CNN's Brooke Baldwin Monday night.
> The sergeant said the 2-year-old's father told police that he and his
> wife, who is pregnant, lived in the home with their children -- ages 4
> and 2 -- along with Chea, Sreap and another relative.
> They took their 4-year-old to the movies on Saturday, leaving their
> youngest in the care of the child's great-grandparents.
> When they returned, the front door was locked and there was a chain on
> from the inside, blocking their way.
>
> The father was able to open the door a few inches and saw the bodies of
> Chea and Sreap on the floor.
> He broke a window, ran inside, yelled for someone to call 911, and found
> the suspect naked with his 2-year-old, according to Markiewicz.
> A fight ensued, but police said Active pulled on his boxer shorts and
> escaped, albeit briefly.
>
> A 91-year-old relative, suffering from dementia, was also at home at the
> time of the attack. She was uninjured.
> The 2-year-old was taken to a medical facility that specializes in the
> treatment of sexual abuse. She underwent surgery for her injuries,
> Markiewicz said.
>
> Police believe the attack was random and that Active did not know the
> victims.
> Active had previously been convicted of sexual assault that involved an
> 11-year-old child, Markiewicz said.
>
> It was not immediately clear whether Active had retained an attorney.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Yes, I *still* don't believe in the death penalty for a very good
reason: as punishments go, a death sentence is over and done with in
a few minutes. Being caged for life is a *far* worse punishment.
There *are* fates that are waaaaaaay worse than mere death.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

HVAC
2013-06-05 06:21:28 EST
On 6/4/2013 6:19 PM, benj wrote:
>
> And this has exactly what to do with physics, astronomy or alien
> research, Asshat?


Nothing, zippy.
Just like the ether, god, and ghosts that you believe in.

Suggest you look in the mirror before moralizing about ME.


> Of course it does have to do with Atheism illustrating that animal desire
> is the only true morality and in evolution there is no such thing as a
> "crime".


A crime is something that goes against the rules for living in a
society. We have bastardized it due to the plethora of lawyers who
hold sway in various seats of power throughout the world.

But the essence of a crime is an act against society as a whole, not
against the prattle of some religious shaman who is supposedly speaking
for your god.

Do you understand, BJ? Good.




--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

HVAC
2013-06-05 06:25:30 EST
On 6/4/2013 6:19 PM, benj wrote:
> If another animal has something you want, sexual or otherwise,
> you take it. If they object you kill them. Simple. No sin, punishment or
> any so-called God to stop you. It's what man is supposed to be about as
> the ultimate "animal".


He will be punished. Unfortunately, our society has declared that
capital punishment is not an option anymore. Instead we will waste
our precious resources caging this animal instead of hanging him.


> And of course it it your job as Brad notes, to make all these newsgroups
> K-12 unfriendly so that they never have a thought about trying to think
> for themselves.


Again, if you think kids will flock to these groups if I am not here,
you are as seriously fucked-in-the-head as is Brad Goth.

...And you obviously have no kids.


--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

HVAC
2013-06-05 06:33:13 EST
On 6/5/2013 5:29 AM, JTEM wrote:
> HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A man is accused of breaking into an Anchorage, Alaska, home over the
>> weekend, sexually assaulting an elderly woman, killing her and her
>> husband, and sexually assaulting the couple's 2-year-old
>> great-granddaughter before fleeing the scene in his boxer shorts.
>
> To answer your question: Yes I am.
>
> I'm totally against the death penalty for "Revenge."
>
> Locking this guy up would more than protect society.
> There is no need to execute him. It would serve no
> purpose.


Well, it would ensure that he will NEVER do it again.
In jail he is a threat to escape as well as posing a danger to
the guards and other inmates.


> Where the death penalty would be justified is in cases
> where locking someone up won't protect society from their
> harm. Terrorists are one example. There have been many
> terrorist attacks aimed at freeing imprisoned terrorists.
>
> The famous Munich Olympics attack was one such example.
>
> Executing terrorists would avoid any such attacks, so
> execution is justified as a means to protect society
> (not as punishment or revenge).
>
> Organized crime figures running things from behind
> bars would be another example. Supposedly organized
> crime figures have done everything from run criminal
> enterprises to ordering murders, all from behind bars.
> Under those circumstances, yes, execution would make
> sense -- again, not as punishment or revenge but to
> protect society from further wrongdoing.
>
> The third & final use of the death penalty could be
> treason. People convicted of treason have been
> "Swapped" in prisoner exchanges, for example. Executing
> them would ensure that they'd never get off free. And
> there's always somebody else you can swap -- a foreign
> agent who isn't a traitor -- so it's not like their
> death means an end to prisoner exchanges...
>
> All three examples have one thing in common: They're
> all federal crimes!
>
> The states just plain shouldn't be in the death
> business...


Why would we waste our resources keeping him alive?

I cannot get my head around the people who think it's OK to keep him in
a cage for the rest of his live vs. killing him.


--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

HVAC
2013-06-05 06:34:46 EST
On 6/5/2013 5:44 AM, SkyEyes wrote:
>
> Yes, I *still* don't believe in the death penalty for a very good
> reason: as punishments go, a death sentence is over and done with in
> a few minutes. Being caged for life is a *far* worse punishment.
> There *are* fates that are waaaaaaay worse than mere death.


Yes. I agree.

But I am not in favor of torture as a form of punishment.
As you said, sometimes dead is better.

For everyone.


--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron