Research Discussion: 10 Scenarios Why You May Be A Muslim ...

10 Scenarios Why You May Be A Muslim ...

1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to
liquor,
You may be a Muslim.

2. If you own a £3,000 machine gun and a £5,000 rocket launcher, but you
can't afford shoes,
You may be a Muslim.

3. If you have more wives than teeth,
You may be a Muslim.

4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand but consider bacon to be
unclean,
You may be a Muslim.

5. If you think vests come in two styles: Bullet-proof and suicide.
You may be a Muslim

6. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared jihad against,
You may be a Muslim.

7. If you consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives in
your clothing,
You may be a Muslim.

8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
setting off roadside bombs,
You may be a Muslim.

9. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own at
least four,
You may be a Muslim.

10. If you think it's ok for Allah to fuck a dog or a 13 year old boy,
You may be a Muslim.

On 6/2/2013 7:23 PM, Hägar wrote:
> 1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to
> liquor,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 2. If you own a £3,000 machine gun and a £5,000 rocket launcher, but
> you can't afford shoes,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 3. If you have more wives than teeth,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand but consider bacon to be
> unclean,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 5. If you think vests come in two styles: Bullet-proof and suicide.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 6. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared jihad against,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 7. If you consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives
> in your clothing,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
> setting off roadside bombs,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 9. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own at
> least four,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 10. If you think it's ok for Allah to fuck a dog or a 13 year old boy,
> You may be a Muslim.

And if your name is Hagen Sahm, you are definitely a muslum.

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 6/2/2013 7:23 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> 1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to
>> liquor,
>> You may be a Muslim.
>>
>> 2. If you own a \ufffd3,000 machine gun and a \ufffd5,000 rocket launcher, but
>> you can't afford shoes,
>> You may be a Muslim.
>>
>> 3. If you have more wives than teeth,
>> You may be a Muslim.
>>
>> 4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand but consider bacon to be
>> unclean,
>> You may be a Muslim.
>>
>> 5. If you think vests come in two styles: Bullet-proof and suicide.
>> You may be a Muslim
>>
>> 6. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared jihad against,
>> You may be a Muslim.
>>
>> 7. If you consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives
>> in your clothing,
>> You may be a Muslim.
>>
>> 8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
>> setting off roadside bombs,
>> You may be a Muslim.
>>
>> 9. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own at
>> least four,
>> You may be a Muslim.
>>
>> 10. If you think it's ok for Allah to fuck a dog or a 13 year old boy,
>> You may be a Muslim.
>

> And if your name is Hagen Sahm, you are definitely a muslum.

*** And this from a 'tard who gets his jollies from a "Hit Girl"
trailer ... pathetic, yet oh so juvenile, HardBlow

On 6/3/2013 9:39 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> And if your name is Hagen Sahm, you are definitely a muslum.
>

> *** And this from a 'tard who gets his jollies from a "Hit Girl"
> trailer ... pathetic, yet oh so juvenile, HardBlow

That may very well be true, but at least my name isn't 'Hagen Sahm'.

No wonder you love krauts and a-rabs so much, you liberal cocksmoker.

> On 6/3/2013 9:39 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>
>>> And if your name is Hagen Sahm, you are definitely a muslum.
>>

>> *** And this from a 'tard who gets his jollies from a "Hit Girl"
>> trailer ... pathetic, yet oh so juvenile, HardBlow
>

> That may very well be true, but at least my name isn't 'Hagen Sahm'.
>
> No wonder you love krauts and a-rabs so much, you liberal cocksmoker.

*** Coming from a Master Cocksucker, I take that as a compliment.

Ksuvo
2013-06-05 13:09:22 EST
3.6.2013 2:23, Hägar kirjoitti:
> 1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to
> liquor,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 2. If you own a £3,000 machine gun and a £5,000 rocket launcher, but
> you can't afford shoes,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 3. If you have more wives than teeth,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand but consider bacon to be
> unclean,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 5. If you think vests come in two styles: Bullet-proof and suicide.
> You may be a Muslim
>
> 6. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared jihad against,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 7. If you consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives
> in your clothing,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
> setting off roadside bombs,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 9. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own at
> least four,
> You may be a Muslim.
>
> 10. If you think it's ok for Allah to fuck a dog or a 13 year old boy,
> You may be a Muslim.

There are also other reasons to be muslim.
1. I believe that God is one and there are not other Gods but I am.
2. You believe that you can do big sacrifices to Allah and your governement.
3. He believes that she can't get many husbands, only one and that is he.
4. Self think that you can choose your life only with your
tongue-language and with voice in your head-thinkings....
5. They (in passive) think that jews did terrible mistakes, for example,
the killing of Messiah-Jesus....
6. We think that God is One-Allah-Jumala, but there are still three
dimensions...
7. You argue that there are something under everything("Alla"
something), and you want to be in the Peace-room.
8. They want to be soldiers, and be in the War Room.
9. Selves want more die than live.
10. You want to eat much spicies from Saggilmut. But they(passive)
understand that there are much understanding to God's creations.
(that Saggilmut growths in Hell according to Koran)
11. My force saies that if you believe only to your own forces, you are
muslim....