Research Discussion: I *Told* You There Were WMD In Iraq

I *Told* You There Were WMD In Iraq

Iraqi troops raided a suspected terror cell of five people who
specialize in making chemical compounds for sarin, mustard and nerve
gases, the defense ministry said Saturday.

The suspected terror cell was broken by military intelligence forces
after three months of surveillance, the ministry said.
One of the five people made a "confession" stating the cell was planning
to use the chemicals agents in Iraq and other countries, the ministry said.

Iraqi security forces raided two factories -- in Baghdad and in an
unspecified province -- and confiscated materials used to manufacture
chemical weapons, officials said.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kodvsq$mbc$1@dont-email.me...

Iraqi troops raided a suspected terror cell of five people who
specialize in making chemical compounds for sarin, mustard and nerve
gases, the defense ministry said Saturday.

The suspected terror cell was broken by military intelligence forces
after three months of surveillance, the ministry said.
One of the five people made a "confession" stating the cell was planning
to use the chemicals agents in Iraq and other countries, the ministry said.

Iraqi security forces raided two factories -- in Baghdad and in an
unspecified province -- and confiscated materials used to manufacture
chemical weapons, officials said.

*** We are really blessed to have someone of your caliber watching over
us, HardBlow... it somehow sounds much more convincing coming from
from an intelligent person like yourself than a graduate of Yale and
Harvard,
who was a pilot in the military, an almost twice Governor of Texas and a two
term president.
Why don't you grow the fuck up, you numbskull.

On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 19:29:43 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>One of the five people made a "confession"

The Good Shepherd Trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaKGCLTmqTg

I have no idea why I am posting that link.
I am way too tipsy today.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

David Staup
2013-06-01 22:25:22 EST
On 6/1/2013 6:46 PM, Hägar wrote:

> "HVAC" wrote in message news:kodvsq$mbc$1@dont-email.me...
>
> Iraqi troops raided a suspected terror cell of five people who
> specialize in making chemical compounds for sarin, mustard and nerve
> gases, the defense ministry said Saturday.
>
> The suspected terror cell was broken by military intelligence forces
> after three months of surveillance, the ministry said.
> One of the five people made a "confession" stating the cell was planning
> to use the chemicals agents in Iraq and other countries, the ministry said.
>
> Iraqi security forces raided two factories -- in Baghdad and in an
> unspecified province -- and confiscated materials used to manufacture
> chemical weapons, officials said.
>

> *** We are really blessed to have someone of your caliber watching over
> us, HardBlow... it somehow sounds much more convincing coming from
> from an intelligent person like yourself than a graduate of Yale and
> Harvard,
> who was a pilot in the military, an almost twice Governor of Texas and a
> two
> term president.
> Why don't you grow the fuck up, you numbskull.

Well, there's an adult response........ pot kettle black

Bast
2013-06-02 00:05:32 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "HVAC" wrote in message news:kodvsq$mbc$1@dont-email.me...
>
> Iraqi troops raided a suspected terror cell of five people who
> specialize in making chemical compounds for sarin, mustard and nerve
> gases, the defense ministry said Saturday.
>
> The suspected terror cell was broken by military intelligence forces
> after three months of surveillance, the ministry said.
> One of the five people made a "confession" stating the cell was planning
> to use the chemicals agents in Iraq and other countries, the ministry
> said.
> Iraqi security forces raided two factories -- in Baghdad and in an
> unspecified province -- and confiscated materials used to manufacture
> chemical weapons, officials said.
>

> *** We are really blessed to have someone of your caliber watching over
> us, HardBlow... it somehow sounds much more convincing coming from
> from an intelligent person like yourself than a graduate of Yale and
> Harvard,
> who was a pilot in the military, an almost twice Governor of Texas and
> a two term president.
> Why don't you grow the fuck up, you numbskull.

Yup, after over a decade, trillions of dollars, and countless lives wasted,
WMD's ARE IN IRAQ,....But they are OURS.
That should make all Amery-cans proud to have their junk grabbed by TSA
eveytime they leave the house.

On Jun 1, 9:05 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > "HVAC"  wrote in messagenews:kodvsq$mbc$1@dont-email.me...
>
> > Iraqi troops raided a suspected terror cell of five people who
> > specialize in making chemical compounds for sarin, mustard and nerve
> > gases, the defense ministry said Saturday.
>
> > The suspected terror cell was broken by military intelligence forces
> > after three months of surveillance, the ministry said.
> > One of the five people made a "confession" stating the cell was planning
> > to use the chemicals agents in Iraq and other countries, the ministry
> > said.
> > Iraqi security forces raided two factories -- in Baghdad and in an
> > unspecified province -- and confiscated materials used to manufacture
> > chemical weapons, officials said.
>
> > *** We are really blessed to have someone of your caliber watching over
> > us, HardBlow... it somehow sounds much more convincing coming from
> > from an intelligent person like yourself than a graduate of Yale and
> > Harvard,
> > who was a pilot in the military, an almost twice Governor of Texas and
> > a two term president.
> > Why don't you grow the fuck up, you numbskull.
>
> Yup, after over a decade, trillions of dollars, and countless lives wasted,
> WMD's ARE IN IRAQ,....But they are OURS.
> That should make all Amery-cans proud to have their junk grabbed by TSA
> eveytime they leave the house.

The good news is that we taught them about small amounts of Acetone
Peroxide can be used to weaponize almost anything, or simply in larger
quantity used by itself as IEDs.

David Staup
2013-06-02 08:39:44 EST
On 6/2/2013 12:19 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Jun 1, 9:05 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> H gar wrote:
>>> "HVAC" wrote in messagenews:kodvsq$mbc$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>>> Iraqi troops raided a suspected terror cell of five people who
>>> specialize in making chemical compounds for sarin, mustard and nerve
>>> gases, the defense ministry said Saturday.
>>
>>> The suspected terror cell was broken by military intelligence forces
>>> after three months of surveillance, the ministry said.
>>> One of the five people made a "confession" stating the cell was planning
>>> to use the chemicals agents in Iraq and other countries, the ministry
>>> said.
>>> Iraqi security forces raided two factories -- in Baghdad and in an
>>> unspecified province -- and confiscated materials used to manufacture
>>> chemical weapons, officials said.
>>
>>> *** We are really blessed to have someone of your caliber watching over
>>> us, HardBlow... it somehow sounds much more convincing coming from
>>> from an intelligent person like yourself than a graduate of Yale and
>>> Harvard,
>>> who was a pilot in the military, an almost twice Governor of Texas and
>>> a two term president.
>>> Why don't you grow the fuck up, you numbskull.
>>
>> Yup, after over a decade, trillions of dollars, and countless lives wasted,
>> WMD's ARE IN IRAQ,....But they are OURS.
>> That should make all Amery-cans proud to have their junk grabbed by TSA
>> eveytime they leave the house.
>
> The good news is that we taught them about small amounts of Acetone
> Peroxide can be used to weaponize almost anything, or simply in larger
> quantity used by itself as IEDs.

the idiot speaks.....no one listens

poor baby

David Staup
2013-06-02 08:42:06 EST
On 6/1/2013 11:05 PM, Bast wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
>> "HVAC" wrote in message news:kodvsq$mbc$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> Iraqi troops raided a suspected terror cell of five people who
>> specialize in making chemical compounds for sarin, mustard and nerve
>> gases, the defense ministry said Saturday.
>>
>> The suspected terror cell was broken by military intelligence forces
>> after three months of surveillance, the ministry said.
>> One of the five people made a "confession" stating the cell was planning
>> to use the chemicals agents in Iraq and other countries, the ministry
>> said.
>> Iraqi security forces raided two factories -- in Baghdad and in an
>> unspecified province -- and confiscated materials used to manufacture
>> chemical weapons, officials said.
>>

>> *** We are really blessed to have someone of your caliber watching over
>> us, HardBlow... it somehow sounds much more convincing coming from
>> from an intelligent person like yourself than a graduate of Yale and
>> Harvard,
>> who was a pilot in the military, an almost twice Governor of Texas and
>> a two term president.
>> Why don't you grow the fuck up, you numbskull.
>

> Yup, after over a decade, trillions of dollars, and countless lives wasted,
> WMD's ARE IN IRAQ,....But they are OURS.
> That should make all Amery-cans proud to have their junk grabbed by TSA
> eveytime they leave the house.

You don't even make it up to idiot

that's something, to be dumber than goofy

Bast
2013-06-02 15:30:55 EST

David Staup wrote:
> On 6/1/2013 11:05 PM, Bast wrote:
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "HVAC" wrote in message news:kodvsq$mbc$1@dont-email.me...
>>>
>>> Iraqi troops raided a suspected terror cell of five people who
>>> specialize in making chemical compounds for sarin, mustard and nerve
>>> gases, the defense ministry said Saturday.
>>>
>>> The suspected terror cell was broken by military intelligence forces
>>> after three months of surveillance, the ministry said.
>>> One of the five people made a "confession" stating the cell was
>>> planning to use the chemicals agents in Iraq and other countries, the
>>> ministry said.
>>> Iraqi security forces raided two factories -- in Baghdad and in an
>>> unspecified province -- and confiscated materials used to manufacture
>>> chemical weapons, officials said.
>>>

>>> *** We are really blessed to have someone of your caliber watching
>>> over us, HardBlow... it somehow sounds much more convincing coming
>>> from from an intelligent person like yourself than a graduate of Yale
>>> and
>>> Harvard,
>>> who was a pilot in the military, an almost twice Governor of Texas and
>>> a two term president.
>>> Why don't you grow the fuck up, you numbskull.
>>

>> Yup, after over a decade, trillions of dollars, and countless lives
>> wasted, WMD's ARE IN IRAQ,....But they are OURS.
>> That should make all Amery-cans proud to have their junk grabbed by TSA
>> eveytime they leave the house.
>>

> You don't even make it up to idiot
>
> that's something, to be dumber than goofy

Getting your non-approval regarding my posts, .......pleases me to no end.
As I know I did not make any mistakes.

Especially as you still think Al Queida IS our enemy, and you can't see the
paper trail that proves beyond a doubt, WE CREATED AND FUND THEM.
....And the U.S. is now the world's TOP terrorists.

So dance around, you slopeheaded moron,...and proudly keep
chanting,..."U.S.A. IS NUMBER ONE."

On 6/2/2013 3:30 PM, Bast wrote:

> Especially as you still think Al Queida IS our enemy, and you can't see the
> paper trail that proves beyond a doubt, WE CREATED AND FUND THEM.
> ....And the U.S. is now the world's TOP terrorists.
>
> So dance around, you slopeheaded moron,...and proudly keep
> chanting,..."U.S.A. IS NUMBER ONE."

Simply another anti-American puke.

Did you know that more people immigrate into the US than all other
countries on the planet combined?

Ya, everyone knows how bad it is here.