Research Discussion: Goood.... Morning......

Goood.... Morning......

I just woke up.

,.
.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Jun 1, 2:20 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I just woke up.

What's good about that?

Are not your dreams a whole lot more productive and less painful?

> I just woke up.

Quick question. Who the fuck cares?

On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 16:02:23 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 1, 2:20 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> I just woke up.

>What's good about that?

This strange experience called Planet Earth.

>Are not your dreams a whole lot more productive and less painful?

Yes.

Dreams are formed on planet Earth and in UseNet NewsGroups.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/One_Million_Facebook_Shares.jpg

.
______________________________

On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 19:30:37 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>> I just woke up.
>

>Quick question. Who the fuck cares?

The Boss of AREA-51 ?

.
______________________________

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kodvuf$mbc$2@dont-email.me...

> I just woke up.

Quick question. Who the fuck cares?

*** You really think anyone cares what you think, a feat technically
impossible for a mental retard and make believe Moderators of
this group, you phony doofus ...

On Jun 1, 5:47 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "HVAC"  wrote in messagenews:kodvuf$mbc$2@dont-email.me...
>
> On 6/1/2013 5:20 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>

> > I just woke up.
>
> Quick question.  Who the fuck cares?
>
> *** You really think anyone cares what you think, a feat technically
> impossible for a mental retard and make believe Moderators of
> this group, you phony doofus  ...

He's a medically induced shut-in, so without Usenet/newsgroups to
topic/author stalk and trash at every opportunity, his pathetic life
becomes worth even less than zero, or at least not worth much more
than yours.

On Jun 1, 4:46 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 16:02:23 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 1, 2:20 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> I just woke up.
> >What's good about that?
>
> This strange experience called Planet Earth.
>
> >Are not your dreams a whole lot more productive and less painful?
>
> Yes.
>
> Dreams are formed on planet Earth and in UseNet NewsGroups.
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/One_Million_Fa...
>
> .
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

At least in our dreams, bad guys always get to pay the ultimate price
(seldom the case in real life).

On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 18:18:17 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 1, 4:46 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 16:02:23 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >What's good about that?
>>
>> This strange experience called Planet Earth.
>>
>> >Are not your dreams a whole lot more productive and less painful?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> Dreams are formed on planet Earth and in UseNet NewsGroups.
>>
>> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/One_Million_Facebook_Shares.jpg

>At least in our dreams, bad guys always get to pay the ultimate price
>(seldom the case in real life).

They don't pay me anything.

Less than one cent.

I'm going to tell David Letterman!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/UFO_evidence.jpg

.
______________________________

On Jun 1, 9:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 18:18:17 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 1, 4:46 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> This strange experience called Planet Earth.

> >> Yes.
>
> >> Dreams are formed on planet Earth and in UseNet NewsGroups.
>
> >>http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/One_Million_Fa...
> >At least in our dreams, bad guys always get to pay the ultimate price
> >(seldom the case in real life).
>
> They don't pay me anything.
>
> Less than one cent.
>
> I'm going to tell David Letterman!
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/UFO_evidence.jpg
>
> .
Good luck with that David Letterman solution.

Why not create real quality context for K-12s?