Research Discussion: We Are Still Waiting For The Few Remaining Debunkers To SURRENDER At The FEMA Camps

We Are Still Waiting For The Few Remaining Debunkers To SURRENDER At The FEMA Camps

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-06-01 12:56:53 EST
Needless to say, although I WILL say it once again, OPEL-REDU or
OPeration ELiminate REmaining DEbunkers has been a smashing success.
Although there are still a few ROGUE debunkers that need to be
sequestered in FEMA camps.

You know who you are and time is running out.

So please get going before the General himself gives the order to use
"any means necessary" to eliminate the truth-terror threat. I am sure
he means 1 quintillion anti-matter bombs FOR STARTERS!!!

Tanks again,

Sir A

On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 09:56:53 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>FEMA camps

"Flowers Everywhere Main Areas".

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-06-01 18:40:13 EST
On Jun 1, 2:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 09:56:53 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >FEMA camps
>
> "Flowers Everywhere Main Areas".

I have totally run out of patience with the debunkers. My capacity to
tolerate any more insubordination and disobedience has reached its
limits. As of 1800 hours, ALL debunkers will surrender at their
nearest Debunker Induction Center (DIC). Any police station, FEMA
camp or GWEN tower will do.

That is all.

Sir A

On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 15:40:13 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 1, 2:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 09:56:53 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >FEMA camps
>>
>> "Flowers Everywhere Main Areas".

>That is all.

"Free Eternity My Artie"

>Sir A

A Sir

(tipsy)

(but still saving the world)

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-06-01 23:53:11 EST
On Jun 1, 5:00 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 15:40:13 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 1, 2:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> "Flowers Everywhere Main Areas".
> >That is all.
>
> "Free Eternity My Artie"

Chop-chop, on to the Centre. NOW!!

Sir A

On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 20:53:11 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 1, 5:00 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 15:40:13 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >That is all.
>>
>> "Free Eternity My Artie"
>
>Chop-chop, on to the Centre. NOW!!

"Fine Enticing Meat Appetite"

>Sir A

A Sir

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-06-02 03:04:49 EST
On Jun 1, 9:00 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> "Fine Enticing Meat Appetite"

No more clap-trap, start MARCHING now!

Sir A

On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 00:04:49 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 1, 9:00 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> "Fine Enticing Meat Appetite"
>
>No more clap-trap, start MARCHING now!
>
>Sir A

"Frisky Exercise Marching Afternoons"

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-06-02 06:08:17 EST
On Jun 2, 12:29 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 00:04:49 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 1, 9:00 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> "Fine Enticing Meat Appetite"
>
> >No more clap-trap, start MARCHING now!
>
> >Sir A
>
> "Frisky Exercise Marching Afternoons"

Where is the rest of your cult, they still post an immediate danger to
our society; they must and WILL be stopped.

Round up Hager, Bruce S and Casanobrain. They are on the "list" of
suspected and dangerous debunkers.

Sir A

On Jun 2, 3:08 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 2, 12:29 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 00:04:49 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> > Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >No more clap-trap, start MARCHING now!
>
> > >Sir A
>
> > "Frisky Exercise Marching Afternoons"
>
> Where is the rest of your cult, they still post an immediate danger to
> our society; they must and WILL be stopped.
>
> Round up Hager, Bruce S and Casanobrain.  They are on the "list" of
> suspected and dangerous debunkers.
>
> Sir A

There should be a civil warrant with a bounty posted for gathering up
those kinds of intellectual terrorist and/or FUD-master individuals.
Perhaps burning a Swastika in their front lawn or at least on their
front door should be a requirement, along with posting the fancy
Rothschild suit of arms (because oligarchs are responsible).