Research Discussion: 100 Orgasm's A Day

100 Orgasm's A Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRf4zMEP5ZA

On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 08:12:35 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Re: 100 Orgasms 24/7 A Day

UseNet NewsGroups is Way Better.

5................

4...................

3......................

2..........................

1. ...........................

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 08:12:35 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Re: 100 Orgasms 24/7 A Day
>
> Re: 100 Orgasms 24/7 A Day
>
> UseNet NewsGroups is Way Better.

You jerk off while reading newsgroups?

On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 09:23:57 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 6/1/2013 8:57 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 08:12:35 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Re: 100 Orgasms 24/7 A Day
>>
>> Re: 100 Orgasms 24/7 A Day
>>
>> UseNet NewsGroups is Way Better.
>

>You j*rk o*f while reading newsgroups?

My hand does go up and down sometimes...

http://www.leighh.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/victoria-bitter-old-man.jpg

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Smiler
2013-06-01 21:01:53 EST
On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 09:29:28 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 09:23:57 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 6/1/2013 8:57 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> Re: 100 Orgasms 24/7 A Day
>>>
>>> UseNet NewsGroups is Way Better.
>>

>>You j*rk o*f while reading newsgroups?
>
> My hand does go up and down sometimes...

'splains a lot.

--
Smiler,

The godless one. a.a.# 2279

On 6/1/2013 9:01 PM, Smiler wrote:

>>> You j*rk o*f while reading newsgroups?
>>
>> My hand does go up and down sometimes...
>>

> 'splains a lot.

Ya. Like his sticky keyboard. (Oops! Did I say that out loud?)