Research Discussion: Climate Change Could Make California's Native Fish Disappear ...

Climate Change Could Make California's Native Fish Disappear ...

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/4568/20130531/climate-change-make-californias-native-fish-disappear.htm

Well alrighty, then, there is the answer to cheap power.
We have lots of rivers, but the California Green Freaks
won't let us build Hydro Power Plants, lest we inconvenience
the local fishies from frolicking in their native habitats.
With Global Warming, they'll all die off ... problem solved.
Let the construction begin !!!

On May 31, 2:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.designntrend.com/articles/4568/20130531/climate-change-mak...
>
> Well alrighty, then, there is the answer to cheap power.
> We have lots of rivers, but the California Green Freaks
> won't let us build Hydro Power Plants, lest we inconvenience
> the local fishies from frolicking in their native habitats.
> With Global Warming, they'll all die off ... problem solved.
> Let the construction begin !!!

If you were half as smart as you claim, you shouldn't have any
problems in selling us on those two enormous dams in the Grand
Canyon. Of course, it would take at least another decade after
construction just to fill up those two enormous reservoirs.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On May 31, 2:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.designntrend.com/articles/4568/20130531/climate-change-mak...
>
> Well alrighty, then, there is the answer to cheap power.
> We have lots of rivers, but the California Green Freaks
> won't let us build Hydro Power Plants, lest we inconvenience
> the local fishies from frolicking in their native habitats.
> With Global Warming, they'll all die off ... problem solved.
> Let the construction begin !!!

If you were half as smart as you claim, you shouldn't have any
problems in selling us on those two enormous dams in the Grand
Canyon. Of course, it would take at least another decade after
construction just to fill up those two enormous reservoirs.

***Of course, once again you show off your ignorance. The days
of huge Hydro projects are over. There are many rivers in Northern
California that could be dammed for Hydro Projects in the 40 to
85 MW range. We don't put all of our eggs into one basket any
more, but rather have the dams double for flood control and
drinking water supplies during the frequent lean water years.

On May 31, 5:49 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> On May 31, 2:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.designntrend.com/articles/4568/20130531/climate-change-mak...
>
> > Well alrighty, then, there is the answer to cheap power.
> > We have lots of rivers, but the California Green Freaks
> > won't let us build Hydro Power Plants, lest we inconvenience
> > the local fishies from frolicking in their native habitats.
> > With Global Warming, they'll all die off ... problem solved.
> > Let the construction begin !!!
>
> If you were half as smart as you claim, you shouldn't have any
> problems in selling us on those two enormous dams in the Grand
> Canyon.  Of course, it would take at least another decade after
> construction just to fill up those two enormous reservoirs.
>
> ***Of course, once again you show off your ignorance.  The days
> of huge Hydro projects are over.  There are many rivers in Northern
> California that could be dammed for Hydro Projects in the 40 to
> 85 MW range.  We don't put all of our eggs into one basket any
> more, but rather have the dams double for flood control and
> drinking water supplies during the frequent lean water years.

In other words, you give up at the very least opposition, and claim
it's always because of others. Are all ZNR certified rednecks as
wussy and spineless as yourself?

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On May 31, 5:49 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" wrote in message

> On May 31, 2:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.designntrend.com/articles/4568/20130531/climate-change-mak...
>
> > Well alrighty, then, there is the answer to cheap power.
> > We have lots of rivers, but the California Green Freaks
> > won't let us build Hydro Power Plants, lest we inconvenience
> > the local fishies from frolicking in their native habitats.
> > With Global Warming, they'll all die off ... problem solved.
> > Let the construction begin !!!
>
> If you were half as smart as you claim, you shouldn't have any
> problems in selling us on those two enormous dams in the Grand
> Canyon. Of course, it would take at least another decade after
> construction just to fill up those two enormous reservoirs.
>
> ***Of course, once again you show off your ignorance. The days
> of huge Hydro projects are over. There are many rivers in Northern
> California that could be dammed for Hydro Projects in the 40 to
> 85 MW range. We don't put all of our eggs into one basket any
> more, but rather have the dams double for flood control and
> drinking water supplies during the frequent lean water years.

In other words, you give up at the very least opposition, and claim
it's always because of others. Are all ZNR certified rednecks as
wussy and spineless as yourself?

*** As usual, your reply is unintelligible. I know, it's in your DNA.
You're a mentally warped Liberal, GuthBall.
STFU

On May 31, 9:29 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> On May 31, 5:49 pm, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> > On May 31, 2:07 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.designntrend.com/articles/4568/20130531/climate-change-mak...
>
> > > Well alrighty, then, there is the answer to cheap power.
> > > We have lots of rivers, but the California Green Freaks
> > > won't let us build Hydro Power Plants, lest we inconvenience
> > > the local fishies from frolicking in their native habitats.
> > > With Global Warming, they'll all die off ... problem solved.
> > > Let the construction begin !!!
>
> > If you were half as smart as you claim, you shouldn't have any
> > problems in selling us on those two enormous dams in the Grand
> > Canyon.  Of course, it would take at least another decade after
> > construction just to fill up those two enormous reservoirs.
>
> > ***Of course, once again you show off your ignorance.  The days
> > of huge Hydro projects are over.  There are many rivers in Northern
> > California that could be dammed for Hydro Projects in the 40 to
> > 85 MW range.  We don't put all of our eggs into one basket any
> > more, but rather have the dams double for flood control and
> > drinking water supplies during the frequent lean water years.
>
> In other words, you give up at the very least opposition, and claim
> it's always because of others.  Are all ZNR certified rednecks as
> wussy and spineless as yourself?
>
> *** As usual, your reply is unintelligible.  I know, it's in your DNA.
> You're a mentally warped Liberal, GuthBall.
> STFU

Just because others can easily point out how bogus you actually are,
is hardly my fault.

A pair of dams in the Grand Canyon is hardly putting "all of our eggs
into one basket".

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On May 31, 9:29 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" wrote in message

> On May 31, 5:49 pm, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" wrote in message

> > On May 31, 2:07 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.designntrend.com/articles/4568/20130531/climate-change-mak...
>
> > > Well alrighty, then, there is the answer to cheap power.
> > > We have lots of rivers, but the California Green Freaks
> > > won't let us build Hydro Power Plants, lest we inconvenience
> > > the local fishies from frolicking in their native habitats.
> > > With Global Warming, they'll all die off ... problem solved.
> > > Let the construction begin !!!
>
> > If you were half as smart as you claim, you shouldn't have any
> > problems in selling us on those two enormous dams in the Grand
> > Canyon. Of course, it would take at least another decade after
> > construction just to fill up those two enormous reservoirs.
>
> > ***Of course, once again you show off your ignorance. The days
> > of huge Hydro projects are over. There are many rivers in Northern
> > California that could be dammed for Hydro Projects in the 40 to
> > 85 MW range. We don't put all of our eggs into one basket any
> > more, but rather have the dams double for flood control and
> > drinking water supplies during the frequent lean water years.
>
> In other words, you give up at the very least opposition, and claim
> it's always because of others. Are all ZNR certified rednecks as
> wussy and spineless as yourself?
>
> *** As usual, your reply is unintelligible. I know, it's in your DNA.
> You're a mentally warped Liberal, GuthBall.
> STFU

Just because others can easily point out how bogus you actually are,
is hardly my fault.

A pair of dams in the Grand Canyon is hardly putting "all of our eggs
into one basket".

*** The total absence of technical knowledge comes shining through, Goth.
You're even dumber than I gave you credit for. Perhaps you should Google
the incident below to get the answer as to why it is not a good idea to put
all of one's eggs in one basket.

http://eandt.theiet.org/magazine/2011/07/siberia-hydro-disaster.cfm

This happened in August, 2009. Of course Liberal cunts like you just want
keep on doing the same thing, over and over, but hoping for a different
outcome.

On Jun 1, 8:47 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> On May 31, 9:29 pm, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> > On May 31, 5:49 pm, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> > > If you were half as smart as you claim, you shouldn't have any
> > > problems in selling us on those two enormous dams in the Grand
> > > Canyon.  Of course, it would take at least another decade after
> > > construction just to fill up those two enormous reservoirs.
>
> > > ***Of course, once again you show off your ignorance.  The days
> > > of huge Hydro projects are over.  There are many rivers in Northern
> > > California that could be dammed for Hydro Projects in the 40 to
> > > 85 MW range.  We don't put all of our eggs into one basket any
> > > more, but rather have the dams double for flood control and
> > > drinking water supplies during the frequent lean water years.
>
> > In other words, you give up at the very least opposition, and claim
> > it's always because of others.  Are all ZNR certified rednecks as
> > wussy and spineless as yourself?
>
> > *** As usual, your reply is unintelligible.  I know, it's in your DNA.
> > You're a mentally warped Liberal, GuthBall.
> > STFU
>
> Just because others can easily point out how bogus you actually are,
> is hardly my fault.
>
> A pair of dams in the Grand Canyon is hardly putting "all of our eggs
> into one basket".
>
> *** The total absence of technical knowledge comes shining through, Goth.
> You're even dumber than I gave you credit for.  Perhaps you should Google
> the incident below to get the answer as to why it is not a good idea to put
> all of one's eggs in one basket.
>
> http://eandt.theiet.org/magazine/2011/07/siberia-hydro-disaster.cfm
>
> This happened in August, 2009.  Of course Liberal cunts like you just want
> keep on doing the same thing, over and over, but hoping for a different
> outcome.

Now that's redneck funny as hell. What other naysay and/or negativity
are you hiding between your butt-cheeks?

On May 31, 2:07 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.designntrend.com/articles/4568/20130531/climate-change-mak...
>
> Well alrighty, then, there is the answer to cheap power.
> We have lots of rivers, but the California Green Freaks
> won't let us build Hydro Power Plants, lest we inconvenience
> the local fishies from frolicking in their native habitats.
> With Global Warming, they'll all die off ... problem solved.
> Let the construction begin !!!

Just because others can easily point out how totally bogus you and
others of your kind actually are, is hardly my fault.

Establishing a pair of monstrous dams in the Grand Canyon is hardly
putting "all of our eggs into one basket".

As proof we offer another quote from Hagar (aka Hägar):
“*** The total absence of technical knowledge comes shining through,
Goth.
You're even dumber than I gave you credit for. Perhaps you should
Google
the incident below to get the answer as to why it is not a good idea
to put
all of one's eggs in one basket.”
http://eandt.theiet.org/magazine/2011/07/siberia-hydro-disaster.cfm
“This happened in August, 2009. Of course Liberal cunts like you
just want to
keep on doing the same thing, over and over, but hoping for a
different outcome.”

Once again you have outdone even your redneck self, as having
represented yourself as a perfect example of what a Zionist Nazi
Republican and/or Redneck FUD-master is truly all about.

Only perverted individuals as incest cloned by contributor “Art Deco”
fit your New World Order profile. You and others of your N.W.O. fear-
mongering and ZNR incest reproduced kind, want the rest of us to pay
the maximum and/or preferably the ultimate price for everything. What
a pathetic joke those of your worthless kind represent.

Just because myself and others can easily point out how totally bogus
those of Hagar’s kind actually are, is hardly my fault.

As proof we offer another quote from Hagar (aka Hägar):
“*** The total absence of technical knowledge comes shining through,
Goth.
You're even dumber than I gave you credit for. Perhaps you should
Google
the incident below to get the answer as to why it is not a good idea
to put
all of one's eggs in one basket.”
http://eandt.theiet.org/magazine/2011/07/siberia-hydro-disaster.cfm
“This happened in August, 2009. Of course Liberal cunts like you
just want to
keep on doing the same thing, over and over, but hoping for a
different outcome.”

Once again you have outdone even your redneck self, as having
represented yourself as a perfect example of what a Zionist Nazi
Republican and/or Redneck FUD-master is truly all about.

Only the most perverted individuals as incest cloned by contributor
“Art Deco” fit your New World Order profile. You and others of your
N.W.O. fear-mongering and ZNR incest reproduced kind, want the rest of
us to pay the maximum and/or preferably the ultimate price (meaning
death) for everything. What a pathetic joke those of your worthless
oligarch certified kind represent, and otherwise the Rothschilds must
be so proud.

Establishing a pair of monstrous dams in the Grand Canyon (as should
have been accomplished decades ago) is hardly putting "all of our eggs
into one basket", but then anything truly representing a clean and
renewable resource of reliable energy and terrific cache of naturally
fresh water in addition to other benefits, is opposed by those of your
redneck naysay kind, especially when it’s going to be providing
relatively cheap energy.

Venezuela has long since proven that conventional hydrocarbon energy
can still be provided at far less than $.25/gallon, that is as long as
the government is not oligarch corrupted the way you and others of
your ZNR kind seem to like it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasoline_and_diesel_usage_and_pricing

http://lolako.com/gasoline-prices-countries-paying-the-highest-and-lowest-per-gallon/

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324000704578386771059515346.html

Sorry if that’s upsetting to those of your blood-sucking ZNR kind,
Hagar.