Research Discussion: Read It And Weep ...

Read It And Weep ...
Posts: 26

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2013-05-31 16:51:00 EST
... you Global Warming fear mongers ...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/study-climate-change/2377179/

... ROTFLMAO ...



HVAC
2013-05-31 17:46:30 EST
On 5/31/2013 4:51 PM, Hägar wrote:
> ... you Global Warming fear mongers ...
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/study-climate-change/2377179/
>
> ... ROTFLMAO ...


So *this* science, *this* story, you believe?
Can't you see the hypocrisy in your own thinking?

Please answer the question here and place your insults on the next line-







--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Brad Guth
2013-05-31 18:32:54 EST
On May 31, 1:51 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... you Global Warming fear mongers ...
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/study-climate-ch...
>
> ... ROTFLMAO ...

Big deal. Eventually Greenland with at least 75% up to 95% of its
glacial ice gone, its bedrock will be floating a few meters higher and
the mostly ice-free land offering a terrific set of inland fresh water
lakes surrounded by the remainders of snowy and glacial ice covered
mountains. Greenland will eventually become the new Eden, and with
applied technology could easily accommodate five billion of us.

90% of the energy for Greenland accommodating five billion of us,
could be hydroelectric derived, the other 10% easily coming from wind,
solar and thorium reactors. No reason any of this energy need be
spendy.


Hägar
2013-05-31 20:40:10 EST


"HVAC" wrote in message news:kob5fd$fl0$1@dont-email.me...

On 5/31/2013 4:51 PM, Hägar wrote:
> ... you Global Warming fear mongers ...
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/study-climate-change/2377179/
>
> ... ROTFLMAO ...


So *this* science, *this* story, you believe?
Can't you see the hypocrisy in your own thinking?

Please answer the question here and place your insults on the next line-


*** HardBlow, I just copied and posted it. My comment, ROTFLMAO, just
expresses my glee at the tree-huggers being once again show off for what
they are, which is as shallow as you.

But then perhaps you didn't even read the article ... here's a solution,
have
BeertBrain read it to you, or better yet, learn how to read yourself.

Always happy to help out an old buddy.


Hägar
2013-05-31 20:43:06 EST


"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:1876426f-f14b-4585-9334-295731d4177d@v5g2000pbv.googlegroups.com...

On May 31, 1:51 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... you Global Warming fear mongers ...
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/study-climate-ch...
>
> ... ROTFLMAO ...

Big deal. Eventually Greenland with at least 75% up to 95% of its
glacial ice gone, its bedrock will be floating a few meters higher and
the mostly ice-free land offering a terrific set of inland fresh water
lakes surrounded by the remainders of snowy and glacial ice covered
mountains. Greenland will eventually become the new Eden, and with
applied technology could easily accommodate five billion of us.

90% of the energy for Greenland accommodating five billion of us,
could be hydroelectric derived, the other 10% easily coming from wind,
solar and thorium reactors. No reason any of this energy need be
spendy.

*** So what's your beef, numb-skull ??? there'll be less polar bears,
but twice as many brown and black bears. Since you already know how
to mine the Moon, why don't you and asshole Mook get a head start on
that Greenland Hydro project.


Sir Gilligan Horry
2013-05-31 21:15:20 EST
On Fri, 31 May 2013 13:51:00 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

Re: Read it and Laugh Happy Joy...

>http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/study-climate-change/2377179/
>
>... ROTFLMAO ...

ROTFLMAO

Party Party !!!









.

______________________________



Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...
http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com


"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com



ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.

http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s



Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

1.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

2.
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

3.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...
http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof



HVAC
2013-06-01 07:58:32 EST
On 5/31/2013 8:40 PM, Hägar wrote:
>
>> http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/study-climate-change/2377179/
>>
>>
>> ... ROTFLMAO ...
>
>
> So *this* science, *this* story, you believe?
> Can't you see the hypocrisy in your own thinking?
>
> Please answer the question here and place your insults on the next line-
>
>
> *** HardBlow, I just copied and posted it.


So you didn't read it?


> My comment, ROTFLMAO, just
> expresses my glee at the tree-huggers being once again show off for what
> they are, which is as shallow as you.


That's fine, but why do you believe THIS science?





--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Brad Guth
2013-06-01 09:26:18 EST
On May 31, 5:43 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message
>
> news:1876426f-f14b-4585-9334-295731d4177d@v5g2000pbv.googlegroups.com...
>
> On May 31, 1:51 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... you Global Warming fear mongers ...
>
> >http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/study-climate-ch...
>
> > ... ROTFLMAO ...
>
> Big deal.  Eventually Greenland with at least 75% up to 95% of its
> glacial ice gone, its bedrock will be floating a few meters higher and
> the mostly ice-free land offering a terrific set of inland fresh water
> lakes surrounded by the remainders of snowy and glacial ice covered
> mountains.  Greenland will eventually become the new Eden, and with
> applied technology could easily accommodate five billion of us.
>
> 90% of the energy for Greenland accommodating five billion of us,
> could be hydroelectric derived, the other 10% easily coming from wind,
> solar and thorium reactors.  No reason any of this energy need be
> spendy.
>
> *** So what's your beef, numb-skull ??? there'll be less polar bears,
> but twice as many brown and black bears.  Since you already know how
> to mine the Moon, why don't you and asshole Mook get a head start on
> that Greenland Hydro project.

Others already have moved to Greenland, and even having done so
expressly for the hydroelectric energy, so it's not even our idea or
any original conception about utilizing Greenland. I simply agree
with those smart enough to realize the growing potential of what
Greenland has to offer, whereas you just want everything to remain
status-quo, as you get to live large and maximize your exploitation of
as many humans as possible and perpetrate as many proxy wars as you
can muster on behalf of your redneck military industrial complex.

Exploiting the innards of our moon and going after the extremely
nearby resources of Venus (aka GuthVenus) are just further examples of
where smart humans can further maximize our future potential.

Brad Guth
2013-06-01 09:54:34 EST
On May 31, 1:51 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... you Global Warming fear mongers ...
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/study-climate-ch...
>
> ... ROTFLMAO ...

As parts of our minimal elevated costal and river delta communities
have to spend billions and even eventually trillions per decade
against the onset of GW+AGW aggravated issues (including the loosing
battle against those pesky tidal storm surges and secondary erosion
factors), whereas a few other parts of our world are going to remain
high and dry, as well as becoming better suited.

Eventually Greenland with at least 75% up to 95% of its glacial ice
gone, its bedrock will be floating itself a meter higher than sea
level and the mostly ice-free land offering a terrific set of inland
fresh water lakes surrounded by the remainders of snowy and glacial
ice covered mountains. Greenland will eventually (a thousand plus
years from now) become the new Eden, and with applied technology could
easily accommodate five billion of us. 90% of the required energy for
Greenland accommodating five billion of us could be hydroelectric
derived, the other 10% easily coming from wind, solar and thorium
reactors, and there’s no reason any of this energy need be spendy.

Others already have moved to Greenland, and even as having done so
expressly for the hydroelectric energy, so it's not even our green/
renewable idea or any original conception about utilizing Greenland.
I simply agree with those smart enough to realize the onset of GW+AGW
and the obvious growing potential of what Greenland has to offer,
whereas our mainstream ZNR/GOP types just want everything to remain
status-quo, as they get to live large and maximize their exploitation
of as many humans as possible and otherwise perpetrate as many proxy
wars as they can muster on behalf of their redneck fortified military
industrial complex.

Exploiting the innards of our moon and going after the extremely
nearby resources of Venus (aka GuthVenus) are just further examples of
where smart humans can further maximize our future potential.

Hägar
2013-06-01 10:41:00 EST


"HVAC" wrote in message news:kocncs$s4v$1@dont-email.me...

On 5/31/2013 8:40 PM, Hägar wrote:
>
>> http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/31/study-climate-change/2377179/
>>
>>
>> ... ROTFLMAO ...
>
>
> So *this* science, *this* story, you believe?
> Can't you see the hypocrisy in your own thinking?
>
> Please answer the question here and place your insults on the next line-
>
>
> *** HardBlow, I just copied and posted it.


So you didn't read it?


> My comment, ROTFLMAO, just
> expresses my glee at the tree-huggers being once again show off for what
> they are, which is as shallow as you.


That's fine, but why do you believe THIS science?


*** Probably as valid as proof to the contrary ... but time will tell,
won't it, HardBlow. How many times did you get caught in a downpour
when sunny weather was predicted, or carried around an umbrella all
day because the forecasters were wrong ???
But I forget, you know fucking everything, just like BeertBrain and the
Goth.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron