Research Discussion: Brits Upset Over Portrait Of Queen ...

Brits Upset Over Portrait Of Queen ...

Brits: Get over it ... there are certain things that are so ugly, that no
artist can "paint" them to look good. Have you seen her scion, Charlie, or
his horse Camilla ... I rest my case ...

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/queens-portrait-compared-bloke-wearing-wig-182240253.html

Just like you couldn't "drink" Hillary or Nancy good looking, you
just can't "paint" Liz good looking ... sorry, Horry ...

On May 31, 7:09 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Brits: Get over it ... there are certain things that are so ugly, that no
> artist can "paint" them to look good.  Have you seen her scion, Charlie, or
> his horse Camilla ... I rest my case ...
>
> http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/queens-portrait-compared-bloke-w...
>
> Just like you couldn't "drink" Hillary or Nancy good looking, you
> just can't "paint" Liz good looking ... sorry, Horry ...

Are you planning on taking the office of human rights and shredding it
too?

Why do ZNR/GOP rednecks like yourself always get to smell and look so
fat, silly and goofy, and others not?

Personally, I happen to like individuals with odd or extreme physical
attributes, other than being just fat and sloppy looking like
yourself, especially when they don't have the stench of beer and
excessive BO issues.

On May 31, 7:09 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Brits: Get over it ... there are certain things that are so ugly, that no
> artist can "paint" them to look good. Have you seen her scion, Charlie, or
> his horse Camilla ... I rest my case ...
>
> http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/queens-portrait-compared-bloke-w...
>
> Just like you couldn't "drink" Hillary or Nancy good looking, you
> just can't "paint" Liz good looking ... sorry, Horry ...

Are you planning on taking the office of human rights and shredding it
too?

Why do ZNR/GOP rednecks like yourself always get to smell and look so
fat, silly and goofy, and others not?

Personally, I happen to like individuals with odd or extreme physical
attributes, other than being just fat and sloppy looking like
yourself, especially when they don't have the stench of beer and
excessive BO issues.

*** Don't be so hard on yourself ...

Mark F
2013-05-31 12:11:20 EST
On May 31, 7:09 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in part:
> Brits: Get over it ... there are certain things that are so ugly, that no
> artist can "paint" them to look good. Have you seen her scion, Charlie, or
> his horse Camilla ... I rest my case ...
>
> http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/queens-portrait-compared-bloke-w...
The article says:
"And it's not only the queen who makes a tough subject.",
which, as is well known, is false, since the Queen is not a subject.
(Somebody had to say it.)

David Staup
2013-05-31 12:25:08 EST
On 5/31/2013 9:28 AM, Hägar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 31, 7:09 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Brits: Get over it ... there are certain things that are so ugly, that no
>> artist can "paint" them to look good. Have you seen her scion, Charlie, or
>> his horse Camilla ... I rest my case ...
>>
>> http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/queens-portrait-compared-bloke-w...
>>
>> Just like you couldn't "drink" Hillary or Nancy good looking, you
>> just can't "paint" Liz good looking ... sorry, Horry ...
>
> Are you planning on taking the office of human rights and shredding it
> too?
>
> Why do ZNR/GOP rednecks like yourself always get to smell and look so
> fat, silly and goofy, and others not?
>
> Personally, I happen to like individuals with odd or extreme physical
> attributes, other than being just fat and sloppy looking like
> yourself, especially when they don't have the stench of beer and
> excessive BO issues.
>

> *** Don't be so hard on yourself ...

Think about this: could you ever be so drunk goofy seemed intelligent?

so what is it you like goofy? dwarves, maybe amputees, ah I know
mongoloid idiots....I can see why you'd be attracted...they're only
slightly more intelligent than you.....ROFLOL...chuckle...snort

On 5/31/2013 10:22 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

> Personally, I happen to like individuals with odd or extreme physical
> attributes

Look in the mirror.