Research Discussion: (This Is True) ... Sir Gilligan Horry Has A Headache ... New Cell Phone Tower !!!

(This Is True) ... Sir Gilligan Horry Has A Headache ... New Cell Phone Tower !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry has a Headache ... New Cell Phone Tower !!!

(This Is True)
And if I say those words, you know it's true.

I get headaches from cell-phones.

That's why the N.S.A will never hear me chatting on cell-phones.

Scientists could test me, by putting up a cell-phone to my head
switched off and I won't get a hot burning pain in my head.
If they switch the cell-phone on without telling me,
I can tell them they have switched the cell-phone on.

NOW...

The company called "2-Degrees" in New Zealand
just put up a cell-phone tower above my friend's house here,
and they said they were going to switch it on about today.

It's not a figment of my imagination,
I have a slight burning headache right now, this morning.

P.S.
I don't get headaches after drinking beer on Friday, etc.

I never get headaches otherwise.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Thu, 30 May 2013 09:53:59 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry has a Headache ... New Cell Phone Tower !!!
>
>(This Is True)
>And if I say those words, you know it's true.
>
>I get headaches from cell-phones.
>
>That's why the N.S.A will never hear me chatting on cell-phones.
>
>Scientists could test me, by putting up a cell-phone to my head
>switched off and I won't get a hot burning pain in my head.
>If they switch the cell-phone on without telling me,
>I can tell them they have switched the cell-phone on.
>
>NOW...
>
>The company called "2-Degrees" in New Zealand
>just put up a cell-phone tower above my friend's house here,
>and they said they were going to switch it on about today.
>
>It's not a figment of my imagination,
>I have a slight burning headache right now, this morning.
>
>P.S.
>I don't get headaches after drinking beer on Friday, etc.
>
>I never get headaches otherwise.

UPDATE:
The headache might be because I have a small cold
that I am beating with raw garlic and ginger and onions and curry.
But this headache is totally characteristic of the cell-phone
headaches.

I will contact the company 2-Degrees
and find out when they turned the cell-phone tower on.

I could fight the company called 2-Degrees
but I'm too busy fighting extraterrestrials.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> Sir Gilligan Horry has a Headache ... New Cell Phone Tower !!!
>
> (This Is True)
> And if I say those words, you know it's true.
>
> I get headaches from cell-phones.
>
> That's why the N.S.A will never hear me chatting on cell-phones.
>
> Scientists could test me, by putting up a cell-phone to my head
> switched off and I won't get a hot burning pain in my head.
> If they switch the cell-phone on without telling me,
> I can tell them they have switched the cell-phone on.
>
> NOW...
>
> The company called "2-Degrees" in New Zealand
> just put up a cell-phone tower above my friend's house here,
> and they said they were going to switch it on about today.
>
> It's not a figment of my imagination,
> I have a slight burning headache right now, this morning.

Quick question: Who fucking cares?

UPDATE:

Headache has stopped.

And the cell-phone tower is not on now, because
I just get two bars out of four bars on my cell-phone.

______________________________

On Wed, 29 May 2013 18:44:45 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>> Sir Gilligan Horry has a Headache ... New Cell Phone Tower !!!
>>
>> (This Is True)
>> And if I say those words, you know it's true.
>>
>> I get headaches from cell-phones.
>>
>> That's why the N.S.A will never hear me chatting on cell-phones.
>>
>> Scientists could test me, by putting up a cell-phone to my head
>> switched off and I won't get a hot burning pain in my head.
>> If they switch the cell-phone on without telling me,
>> I can tell them they have switched the cell-phone on.
>>
>> NOW...
>>
>> The company called "2-Degrees" in New Zealand
>> just put up a cell-phone tower above my friend's house here,
>> and they said they were going to switch it on about today.
>>
>> It's not a figment of my imagination,
>> I have a slight burning headache right now, this morning.
>

>Quick question: Who f*cking cares?

The Boss of AREA-51 ?

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Andrew W
2013-05-29 21:38:43 EST
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>
>Sir Gilligan Horry has a Headache ... New Cell Phone Tower !!!
>
>(This Is True)
>And if I say those words, you know it's true.
>
>I get headaches from cell-phones.
>
>That's why the N.S.A will never hear me chatting on cell-phones.
>
>Scientists could test me, by putting up a cell-phone to my head
>switched off and I won't get a hot burning pain in my head.
>If they switch the cell-phone on without telling me,
>I can tell them they have switched the cell-phone on.
>
>NOW...
>
>The company called "2-Degrees" in New Zealand
>just put up a cell-phone tower above my friend's house here,
>and they said they were going to switch it on about today.
>
>It's not a figment of my imagination,
>I have a slight burning headache right now, this morning.
>
>P.S.
>I don't get headaches after drinking beer on Friday, etc.
>
>I never get headaches otherwise.

A tin foil hat can sometimes help in these cases.
Or a metal lined wall on that side.
Get the company to install it at their expense.
We don't want you getting brain cancer.

Hope you get it sorted out.

On 5/29/2013 9:38 PM, Andrew W wrote:

>> The company called "2-Degrees" in New Zealand
>> just put up a cell-phone tower above my friend's house here,
>> and they said they were going to switch it on about today.
>>
>> It's not a figment of my imagination,
>> I have a slight burning headache right now, this morning.
>>
>> P.S.
>> I don't get headaches after drinking beer on Friday, etc.
>>
>> I never get headaches otherwise.
>>

> A tin foil hat can sometimes help in these cases.
> Or a metal lined wall on that side.
> Get the company to install it at their expense.
> We don't want you getting brain cancer.
>
> Hope you get it sorted out.

Lol! Very clever young man...Very clever.

On Thu, 30 May 2013 11:38:43 +1000, "Andrew W"
<spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>>
>>Sir Gilligan Horry has a Headache ... New Cell Phone Tower !!!
>>
>>(This Is True)
>>And if I say those words, you know it's true.
>>
>>I get headaches from cell-phones.
>>
>>That's why the N.S.A will never hear me chatting on cell-phones.
>>
>>Scientists could test me, by putting up a cell-phone to my head
>>switched off and I won't get a hot burning pain in my head.
>>If they switch the cell-phone on without telling me,
>>I can tell them they have switched the cell-phone on.
>>
>>NOW...
>>
>>The company called "2-Degrees" in New Zealand
>>just put up a cell-phone tower above my friend's house here,
>>and they said they were going to switch it on about today.
>>
>>It's not a figment of my imagination,
>>I have a slight burning headache right now, this morning.
>>
>>P.S.
>>I don't get headaches after drinking beer on Friday, etc.
>>
>>I never get headaches otherwise.
>>

>A tin foil hat can sometimes help in these cases.
>Or a metal lined wall on that side.
>Get the company to install it at their expense.
>We don't want you getting brain cancer.
>
>Hope you get it sorted out.

Did you Like my Latest Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f5kjugmUsg

"Best Aliens UFOs Evidence Videos Alien UFO Proof"

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Andrew W
2013-06-01 00:17:59 EST
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>
>On Thu, 30 May 2013 11:38:43 +1000, "Andrew W"
><spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>>>
>>>Sir Gilligan Horry has a Headache ... New Cell Phone Tower !!!
>>>
>>>(This Is True)
>>>And if I say those words, you know it's true.
>>>
>>>I get headaches from cell-phones.
>>>
>>>That's why the N.S.A will never hear me chatting on cell-phones.
>>>
>>>Scientists could test me, by putting up a cell-phone to my head
>>>switched off and I won't get a hot burning pain in my head.
>>>If they switch the cell-phone on without telling me,
>>>I can tell them they have switched the cell-phone on.
>>>
>>>NOW...
>>>
>>>The company called "2-Degrees" in New Zealand
>>>just put up a cell-phone tower above my friend's house here,
>>>and they said they were going to switch it on about today.
>>>
>>>It's not a figment of my imagination,
>>>I have a slight burning headache right now, this morning.
>>>
>>>P.S.
>>>I don't get headaches after drinking beer on Friday, etc.
>>>
>>>I never get headaches otherwise.
>>>

>>A tin foil hat can sometimes help in these cases.
>>Or a metal lined wall on that side.
>>Get the company to install it at their expense.
>>We don't want you getting brain cancer.
>>
>>Hope you get it sorted out.
>
>Did you Like my Latest Video...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f5kjugmUsg
>
>"Best Aliens UFOs Evidence Videos Alien UFO Proof"

I've downloaded it.
Haven't had a chance to see it yet.

On 6/1/2013 12:17 AM, Andrew W wrote:

>>> A tin foil hat can sometimes help in these cases.
>>> Or a metal lined wall on that side.
>>> Get the company to install it at their expense.
>>> We don't want you getting brain cancer.
>>>
>>> Hope you get it sorted out.
>>
>> Did you Like my Latest Video...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f5kjugmUsg
>>
>> "Best Aliens UFOs Evidence Videos Alien UFO Proof"
>>

> I've downloaded it.
> Haven't had a chance to see it yet.

Quick word of advice. Do not watch it. It's just clips from Art Bell's
kooky radio show overlaid with cartoon pics of ufos.

This is the culmination of Horry's 'work' for the past 3 weeks.

Truly a pathetic effort. A child could compile all that crap into a
video in about 30 minutes.

No wonder he can't get a job.