Research Discussion: Notice To ALL Debunkers: Report To The Nearest FEMA Camp Or GWEN Tower.

Notice To ALL Debunkers: Report To The Nearest FEMA Camp Or GWEN Tower.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-05-29 10:39:16 EST
This applies to ALL debunkers, NO exceptions.

Tanks again,

Sir A

On Wed, 29 May 2013 07:39:16 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>This applies to ALL debunkers, NO exceptions.
>
>Tanks again,
>
>Sir A

Love to ALL Debunkers !!! X O X O X

Debunkers need Forgiveness.

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-05-30 02:11:20 EST
On May 29, 2:15 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 May 2013 07:39:16 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >This applies to ALL debunkers, NO exceptions.
>
> >Tanks again,
>
> >Sir A
>
> Love to ALL Debunkers !!! X O X O X

Debunkers need one thing: FEMA camps.

Start marching.

Tanks again,

Sir A

On 5/30/2013 2:11 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> Debunkers need one thing: FEMA camps.

It's summertime. I love camp!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-05-31 06:32:05 EST
On May 30, 2:59 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/30/2013 2:11 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>

> > Debunkers need one thing: FEMA camps.
>
> It's summertime. I love camp!

VD-Vac, you'll love this camp, there are VERY large bulldozers.

Sir A

On Fri, 31 May 2013 03:32:05 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 30, 2:59 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 5/30/2013 2:11 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>>

>> > Debunkers need one thing: FEMA camps.
>>
>> It's summertime. I love camp!
>
>VD-Vac, you'll love this camp, there are VERY large bulldozers.

large bull-dozers?

Does that mean several species of extraterrestrials won't have to
core out cows rectums anymore?

Gee Wizz, the collection of MP3s I have of Linda Mouton Howe and other
folks all telling stories of cattle mutilations is just amazing.

We humans have been stuck on a rock near one star of trillions X
trillions of stars, all quite desperately trying to survive with
amounts of food that can become very scarce because of alien weather
conditions here. And then some very advanced extraterrestrials float
down and core out rectums and mutilate cattle. And for example one
nice farmer in Canada lost his farm because of it all.

McDonalds will not be pleased.
And you don't want to mess with McDonalds !!!

http://www.mcjans.com/images/toys/81spaceship.jpg

>Sir A

A Sir.

.
______________________________

On 5/31/2013 6:32 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> On May 30, 2:59 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 5/30/2013 2:11 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>>

>>> Debunkers need one thing: FEMA camps.
>>
>> It's summertime. I love camp!
>
> VD-Vac, you'll love this camp, there are VERY large bulldozers.

Fantastic! I can't wait!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-05-31 08:13:09 EST
On May 31, 4:27 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/31/2013 6:32 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> >> It's summertime. I love camp!
>
> > VD-Vac, you'll love this camp, there are VERY large bulldozers.
>
> Fantastic!  I can't wait!

You will HAVE to wait because it is more cost-effective to bulldoze a
bunch of debunkers collectively than just one at a time.

That's FYI.

Sir A

On 5/31/2013 8:13 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> On May 31, 4:27 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> VD-Vac, you'll love this camp, there are VERY large bulldozers.
>>
>> Fantastic! I can't wait!
>
> You will HAVE to wait because it is more cost-effective to bulldoze a
> bunch of debunkers collectively than just one at a time.

Aww

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-05-31 13:24:06 EST
On May 31, 5:45 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/31/2013 8:13 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> >> Fantastic!  I can't wait!
>
> > You will HAVE to wait because it is more cost-effective to bulldoze a
> > bunch of debunkers collectively than just one at a time.
>
> Aww

This is NO joke, I demand that ALL debunkers surrender and let's
bulldoze over the problem once and for all!

EARTH SHALL PREVAIL!!

Sir A