Research Discussion: If I Ever Become POTUS ...

If I Ever Become POTUS ...

... this'll be our new National Anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZk0RdzDrVs

Dedicated to all rednecks ...

ChasNemo
2013-05-28 20:55:46 EST
On May 28, 8:42 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... this'll be our new National Anthem.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZk0RdzDrVs
>
> Dedicated to all rednecks ...

Fat chance, Hagar (pun intended)!

On May 28, 5:55 pm, ChasNemo <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 28, 8:42 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... this'll be our new National Anthem.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZk0RdzDrVs
>
> > Dedicated to all rednecks ...
>
> Fat chance, Hagar (pun intended)!

Under POTUS Hagar, the morgues should be busy around the clock, so at
least we'd be getting our moneys worth out of those public funded
facilities.

On May 28, 5:55 pm, ChasNemo <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 28, 8:42 pm, H\ufffdgar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... this'll be our new National Anthem.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZk0RdzDrVs
>
> > Dedicated to all rednecks ...
>
> Fat chance, Hagar (pun intended)!

Under POTUS Hagar, the morgues should be busy around the clock, so at
least we'd be getting our moneys worth out of those public funded
facilities.

*** Plus population reduction, not to mention getting all those old
pickem up trucks off the roads ... good for CO2 reduction and the
greening of the world ... I should be a "shoo-in" ...

On May 29, 6:36 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 28, 5:55 pm, ChasNemo <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 28, 8:42 pm, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > ... this'll be our new National Anthem.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZk0RdzDrVs
>
> > > Dedicated to all rednecks ...
>
> > Fat chance, Hagar (pun intended)!
>
> Under POTUS Hagar, the morgues should be busy around the clock, so at
> least we'd be getting our moneys worth out of those public funded
> facilities.
>
> *** Plus population reduction, not to mention getting all those old
> pickem up trucks off the roads ... good for CO2 reduction and the
> greening of the world ... I should be a "shoo-in" ...

Your plan has merit, and those Georgia Guide Stones will not have been
in vain.

Bast
2013-05-29 23:16:29 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> ... this'll be our new National Anthem.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZk0RdzDrVs
>
> Dedicated to all rednecks ...

Heck hagar,....I'll vote for you.
.....Are you surprised ????

#1 I guess you can't do any worse a job of it, than the last 10 guys in
that office.

#2 I give it a month before the NWO puppetmasters have a sniper take you
out.

Syamu Mamilla M11
2013-05-30 01:05:08 EST
dg

On Wed, 29 May 2013 23:16:29 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> ... this'll be our new National Anthem.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZk0RdzDrVs
>>
>> Dedicated to all rednecks ...
>
>Heck hagar,....I'll vote for you.
>.....Are you surprised ????
>
>#1 I guess you can't do any worse a job of it, than the last 10 guys in
>that office.

Before the last 10 folks in office, Humans had horses and carts.

>#2 I give it a month before the NWO puppetmasters have a sniper take you
>out.

I will protect Hagar.

And Mr HVAC.

Love and Forgive Debunkers !!!

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On 5/29/2013 11:16 PM, Bast wrote:

> Heck hagar,....I'll vote for you.
> .....Are you surprised ????

Aww... I'm so happy you two are BFF's now.

On May 29, 8:16 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > ... this'll be our new National Anthem.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZk0RdzDrVs
>
> > Dedicated to all rednecks ...
>
> Heck hagar,....I'll vote for you.
> .....Are you surprised ????
>
> #1  I guess you can't do any worse a job of it, than the last 10 guys in
> that office.
>
> #2  I give it a month before the NWO puppetmasters have a sniper take you
> out.

And they'll find yet another way of making that event into another
proxy war.