Research Discussion: I Gave Bread To All The Different Species !!!

I Gave Bread To All The Different Species !!!

Of Birds.

The World is saved !

P.S.
Good morning.
What World is this?

LOL

Anyway, I'm going to read... http://GodLikeProductions.com

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> Of Birds.

Well, where did you get the bread?

Whoever gave you the bread or the money to buy it,
is the real hero here.

Sorry to piss all over your corn flakes.

G=EMC^2
2013-05-29 14:13:56 EST
On May 28, 8:23 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Of Birds.
>
> The World is saved !
>
> P.S.
> Good morning.
> What World is this?
>
> LOL
>
> Anyway, I'm going to read...http://GodLikeProductions.com
>
> .
> ______________________________

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

Can't get Art Bell on my radio??? When he lived in near Vagas I sent
him my "fast pictures" That was about 15 years ago. He mentioned it
on thyev air. Spoke with him once about my novel "Stepping Stones"
TreBert

On Wed, 29 May 2013 08:20:26 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>> Of Birds.
>
>Well, where did you get the bread?
>
>Whoever gave you the bread or the money to buy it,
>is the real hero here.

Read my excellent UFO website...

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

QUOTE:
"Funny how UFO Debunkers and Governmint Shills
all ridicule Sir Gilligan Horry for seeking Investment, Support and
Donations. When it's well known that Ron Paul, and all presidents of
America all get millions of dollars in donations.'

>Sorry to piss all over your corn flakes.

Apology Accepted.

P.S.
Debunkers need more Love !!! X O X O X
Forgive Debunkers !!!

P.P.S
I work harder than you.
Today I'm making another video like this...

"Best Aliens UFOs Evidence Videos Alien UFO Proof".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f5kjugmUsg

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Wed, 29 May 2013 11:13:56 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 28, 8:23 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Of Birds.
>>
>> The World is saved !
>>
>> P.S.
>> Good morning.
>> What World is this?
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> Anyway, I'm going to read...http://GodLikeProductions.com

>Can't get Art Bell on my radio??? When he lived in near Vagas I sent
>him my "fast pictures" That was about 15 years ago. He mentioned it
>on thyev air. Spoke with him once about my novel "Stepping Stones"
>TreBert

Hi TreBert !

Download Art Bell MP3s here...

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com/2013/02/art-bell-mp3s-free-radio-shows-files.html

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>> Whoever gave you the bread or the money to buy it,
>> is the real hero here.
>
> Read my excellent UFO website...

Agreed. You were just the middleman in feeding those birds.
Soon, they'll be out of your head and when they look for another
meal they'll starve to death because you were making some dumb-ass
ufo video.

Basically, you killed those birds.