Research Discussion: I Give-Up Looking For A Home... "Man Who Paid His Mortgage Early Facing Foreclosure".

I Give-Up Looking For A Home... "Man Who Paid His Mortgage Early Facing Foreclosure".

I Give-Up Looking for a Home...
"Man Who Paid His Mortgage Early Facing Foreclosure".

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/05/24/2061601/man-who-paid-his-mortgage-early-facing-foreclosure/?mobile=nc

"Etienne Syldor, an Orlando resident who works as a bus driver at Walt
Disney World, says that Wells Fargo has started foreclosing on his
house. This is despite the fact that he not only made his payments on
time, but even overpaid on them.
As local station WFTV reported, “Last year, Wells Fargo offered him
mortgage modification, and he was told if he made four monthly
payments during a trial period, the modification would be permanent.”
Court records show that he went beyond making the payments on time to
pay early and more than was required. At times he says he has worked
multiple jobs to make sure he can make mortgage payments.
But Wells Fargo recently stopped taking his payments and sent him a
letter telling him that it was starting foreclosure proceedings.
Banks have been accused of similar shenanigans in the past, as many
have lost track of paperwork, illegally foreclosed on military
members, and refused to work with borrowers who scrounge up money on
modifications. Major banks have been widely reported to use a process
known as “dual tracking” in which they work with a borrower on a
modification while also pursuing foreclosure. Some instructed
borrowers to stop making payments to help enter the modification
process only to foreclose on them anyway.
But banks were ordered to end dual tracking and other abusive
practices as part of the $25 billion fraud settlement. They dragged
their feet on ending this practice as homeowners continued to face
foreclosure. Banks were also ordered to modify mortgages as part of
the settlement but some have been slow to dole out the relief.
Frustration about the weak agreement, coupled with the slow trickle of
settlement money, sparked a protest at the Department of Justice on
Monday, where activists and foreclosed homeowners marched and some
were arrested."

QUOTE: (from other information) ...

"Your thoughts and beliefs are modelled after partisan interests to
turn you into slaves while at the same time giving you the feeling
that you are in total control of your destiny, which in essence is the
reality."

"The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping
mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene pool
and human emotional energy."

I'm gonna join their Army.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On May 25, 3:36 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

Nowadays banks get to charge extra for even charging whatever trumped-
up fees. They (aka oligarchs) really don't like it when you're always
on time and especially if paying anything extra towards the principle.

On Sat, 25 May 2013 15:44:02 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 25, 3:36 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> I Give-Up Looking for a Home...
>> "Man Who Paid His Mortgage Early Facing Foreclosure".
>>
>> http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/05/24/2061601/man-who-paid-his-...
>>
>> "Etienne Syldor, an Orlando resident who works as a bus driver at Walt
>> Disney World, says that Wells Fargo has started foreclosing on his
>> house. This is despite the fact that he not only made his payments on
>> time, but even overpaid on them.
>> As local station WFTV reported, Last year, Wells Fargo offered him
>> mortgage modification, and he was told if he made four monthly
>> payments during a trial period, the modification would be permanent.
>> Court records show that he went beyond making the payments on time to
>> pay early and more than was required. At times he says he has worked
>> multiple jobs to make sure he can make mortgage payments.
>> But Wells Fargo recently stopped taking his payments and sent him a
>> letter telling him that it was starting foreclosure proceedings.
>> Banks have been accused of similar shenanigans in the past, as many
>> have lost track of paperwork, illegally foreclosed on military
>> members, and refused to work with borrowers who scrounge up money on
>> modifications. Major banks have been widely reported to use a process
>> known as dual tracking in which they work with a borrower on a
>> modification while also pursuing foreclosure. Some instructed
>> borrowers to stop making payments to help enter the modification
>> process only to foreclose on them anyway.
>> But banks were ordered to end dual tracking and other abusive
>> practices as part of the $25 billion fraud settlement. They dragged
>> their feet on ending this practice as homeowners continued to face
>> foreclosure. Banks were also ordered to modify mortgages as part of
>> the settlement but some have been slow to dole out the relief.
>> Frustration about the weak agreement, coupled with the slow trickle of
>> settlement money, sparked a protest at the Department of Justice on
>> Monday, where activists and foreclosed homeowners marched and some
>> were arrested."

>> QUOTE:  (from other information) ...
>>
>> "Your thoughts and beliefs are modelled after partisan interests to
>> turn you into slaves while at the same time giving you the feeling
>> that you are in total control of your destiny, which in essence is the
>> reality."
>>
>> "The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping
>> mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene pool
>> and human emotional energy."
>>
>> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>>
>> I'm gonna join their Army.

>Nowadays banks get to charge extra for even charging whatever trumped-
>up fees. They (aka oligarchs) really don't like it when you're always
>on time and especially if paying anything extra towards the principle.

The banks get fined $25,000,000,000 Billion dollars
and are still allowed to be in business. That's not good.

There are a lot of empty homes in good areas and new developments,
so those people that had their house stolen by banks
should be given another home.

Personally...
I like homelessness.
I like the beach and the nature around my tent.
I like the time to study tons of info about UFOs and
Extraterrestrials...

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.alien.research/7VdyJ9efbLo/PtTsD-u65k8J

I love my bicycle.
I love riding my bicycle around New Zealand.
I like my brand new tent and sleeping bag that can survive freezing
conditions.

I like making curry !!! :)

>From August I will have my fishing licence
and I will be eating top quality radiation-free fish.
And studying more and more about extraterrestrials !!!

No beers. I'm too old now.
No smoking.

Just curry.

And I'm building a new amazing website about UFOs and
Extraterrestrials.

I can do that in my tent with my broadband modem, batteries, and also
at the nice kitchens at campsites.

And I will get a UFO-Research Motor-Home
anytime within the next two days to two years.

A drunk millionaire was in my UFO chat room today
and he could drop in a few thousand dollars.
It's just like fishing :)

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> Personally...
> I like homelessness.

That's good, seeing how as you ARE homeless.

> I like the beach and the nature around my tent.
> I like the time to study tons of info about UFOs and
> Extraterrestrials...

You enjoy wasting time? Of the 13.7 billion years of this universe, you
are alive for an eye blink. You spend that time being an idiot and
listening to the words of other idiots.

> I love my bicycle.

That's good, seeing how as you have no car, because instead of working
towards a goal, you frittered away your time listening to ufo talk.

> I love riding my bicycle around New Zealand.
> I like my brand new tent and sleeping bag that can survive freezing
> conditions.

How do those crotch crickets (mites) like the bag? Are they still
spelunking in your asshole?

> I like making curry !!! :)

Curry is disgusting.

> From August I will have my fishing licence
> and I will be eating top quality radiation-free fish.
> And studying more and more about extraterrestrials !!!

Since et doesn't exist, you are simply wasting more time.

PS- Fish migrate. Many over thousands of miles. Enjoy!

> No beers. I'm too old now.

You were drunk again the other day.

> No smoking.

Are we talking cigarettes here or evil flowers?

> And I'm building a new amazing website about UFOs and
> Extraterrestrials.

I'm sure that will bring you lots of money.

> I can do that in my tent with my broadband modem, batteries, and also
> at the nice kitchens at campsites.
>
> And I will get a UFO-Research Motor-Home
> anytime within the next two days to two years.

No you won't. You have no job. Much as those crotch crickets are
parasites upon you, you are a parasite upon the population of New
Zealand. No offense, that's just the way it is. You agree, right?

> A drunk millionaire was in my UFO chat room today
> and he could drop in a few thousand dollars.
> It's just like fishing :)

So that's your plan for retirement? Find a drunk to give you cash?

On May 25, 9:44 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

Indeed, owning a home isn't always as trouble free or without
compromises, and the local government will get great joy out of taxing
those homes in many ways that new and older home owners were never
made aware of until it's too late.

As long as local vandals are leaving your tent and its contents alone,
it sounds like you are good to go.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

> [...]
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof
> Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs
> Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

Indeed, owning a home isn't always as trouble free or without
compromises, and the local government will get great joy out of taxing
those homes in many ways that new and older home owners were never
made aware of until it's too late.

As long as local vandals are leaving your tent and its contents alone,

*** Perhaps you can give Horry some hints on how to upgrade to one of
your favorites, the Maytag washer and dryer combo boxes.
A living room and a bedroom in one fell swoop.
The domicile of dumpster diver throughout the ages ...

On Sun, 26 May 2013 07:46:10 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 5/26/2013 12:44 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> Personally...
>> I like homelessness.
>

>That's good, seeing how as you ARE homeless.

Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

>> I like the beach and the nature around my tent.
>> I like the time to study tons of info about UFOs and
>> Extraterrestrials...
>

>You enjoy wasting time? Of the 13.7 billion years of this universe, you
>are alive for an eye blink. You spend that time being an idiot and
>listening to the words of other idiots.

Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

>> I love my bicycle.
>

>That's good, seeing how as you have no car, because instead of working
>towards a goal, you frittered away your time listening to ufo talk.

Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

>> I love riding my bicycle around New Zealand.
>> I like my brand new tent and sleeping bag that can survive freezing
>> conditions.
>

>How do those crotch crickets (mites) like the bag? Are they still
>spelunking in your asshole?

I won the war !!!

>> I like making curry !!! :)
>

>Curry is disgusting.

Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

>> From August I will have my fishing licence
>> and I will be eating top quality radiation-free fish.
>> And studying more and more about extraterrestrials !!!
>

>Since et doesn't exist, you are simply wasting more time.
>
>PS- Fish migrate. Many over thousands of miles. Enjoy!

Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

>> No beers. I'm too old now.
>

>You were drunk again the other day.

Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

>> No smoking.
>

>Are we talking cigarettes here or evil flowers?

Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

>> And I'm building a new amazing website about UFOs and
>> Extraterrestrials.
>

>I'm sure that will bring you lots of money.

Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

>> I can do that in my tent with my broadband modem, batteries, and also
>> at the nice kitchens at campsites.
>>
>> And I will get a UFO-Research Motor-Home
>> anytime within the next two days to two years.
>

>No you won't. You have no job. Much as those crotch crickets are
>parasites upon you, you are a parasite upon the population of New
>Zealand. No offense, that's just the way it is. You agree, right?

Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

>> A drunk millionaire was in my UFO chat room today
>> and he could drop in a few thousand dollars.
>> It's just like fishing :)
>

>So that's your plan for retirement?

Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> On Sun, 26 May 2013 07:46:10 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/26/2013 12:44 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> Personally...
>>> I like homelessness.
>>

>> That's good, seeing how as you ARE homeless.
>
> Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

Is the surprise that you got a job? That would do more than surprise me.

On May 26, 9:20 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof
> > Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> >http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnY...
> > Best Aliens UFOs
> > Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof
>
> Indeed, owning a home isn't always as trouble free or without
> compromises, and the local government will get great joy out of taxing
> those homes in many ways that new and older home owners were never
> made aware of until it's too late.
>
> As long as local vandals are leaving your tent and its contents alone,
> it sounds like you are good to go.
>
> *** Perhaps you can give Horry some hints on how to upgrade to one of
> your favorites, the Maytag washer and dryer combo boxes.
> A living room and a bedroom in one fell swoop.
> The domicile of dumpster diver throughout the ages ...

That's not very nice of you, but then ZNR/GOP hate crimes against
humanity are pretty much your redneck status quo.