Research Discussion: MONDAY - A SUPER DUPER SPECIAL DAY! <snicker>

MONDAY - A SUPER DUPER SPECIAL DAY! <snicker>

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

ChasNemo
2013-05-25 15:14:24 EST
Teabaggers will be where they always are on weekdays -- sitting on the
front porches of their homes
on wheels with tiny pointed heads up their fat asses!

However, local teabagger women's auxiliaries will be handing out
grease burgers and freedom fries on this coming really special
Monday!!

It'll be a super duper commemoration of 50 years of lost, bogus wars
-- hours of wailing followed by drunken sleep!!!

Obama Is An Imperial President
2013-05-25 15:16:27 EST
Is that why they call them porch monkeys?

BIG BIRD
2013-05-25 15:19:59 EST

:
: However, local teabagger women's auxiliaries will be handing out
: grease burgers and freedom fries on this coming really special
: Monday!!
:
: It'll be a super duper commemoration of 50 years of lost, bogus wars
: -- hours of wailing followed by drunken sleep!!!

there gonna be a lot of filthy,slimy,stinkin, angry old rich white men gettin
their rotten dicks sucked
by these trailer trash porch moneys come Monday

Opel
2013-05-25 15:49:15 EST
On 5/25/2013 1:14 PM, ChasNemo wrote:
> It'll be a super duper commemoration of 50 years of lost, bogus wars
Denise, isn't it?

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/alt.politics/lY7hK2VlDQc

Here is a rare chance to actually "see" Charles Nemo. Watch as Denise
(ChasNemo) Channing has her rather large ass handed to her by the Dragons
after she tries to buffalo them into investing in her so-called "movie
project". Best viewed in wide-screen of course - Denise has a tendency to
"fill the screen" so to speak.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b20GC8W3XPU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nocd0uefrfA&feature=related

Opel
2013-05-25 16:03:01 EST
On 5/25/2013 1:14 PM, ChasNemo wrote:
> It'll be a super duper commemoration of 50 years of lost, bogus wars
> -- hours of wailing followed by drunken sleep!!!

http://www.lammo.net/investing/92/dragons-den-series-5-episode-4/

Denise Channing hoped that the Dragons would see the potential in the
Big-screen movie adaptation of her book “Dance of the Goblins” – Clearly
fancying herself as the next JK Rowling, (even her pen name “Jaq D
Hawkins” seems like a cross between JK Rowling and Captain Jack Harkness
of Dr Who fame), Denise was looking for £175,000 for a 15% share
(valuing the project at just over the “Magic Million”).

As with the car-valeting boys, her valuation was based in fantasy-land,
having sold less than 2,000 copies of her book (though I’ll bet she
sells a few more now after the Den coverage!), I’d love to know what
thought process she went through to think that an unsuccessful book
would make a good movie. You can see the opening credits now: “Based on
the crap-selling book by Jaq D Hawkins”

Denise let slip that she had lined up a leading man to star in the
movie, and intended paying him £1,000,000 (oh look – it’s the magic
million again!) – She wasn’t happy to reveal who he was, though she did
say that he had appeared in Pirates of the Caribbean (as “the only
convincing pirate” apparently) and Phantom of the Opera. I wonder who
that could be then. well, it’s either him or Bill Nighy, who seems to be
in every British film ever made at the moment.

Well, the dragons decided that Dance of the Goblins: The Movie was not
for them, and you can hardly blame them: A move based on a book that
didn’t sell, starring someone who we can’t name, pitched by someone who
knows nothing at all (by her own admission) about making movies. A
recipe for disaster I would think, and well avoided.

http://www.kiamagic.com/wiki/index.php/Jaq_D_Hawkins

http://www.myspace.com/jaqdhawkins#!

Hell Stomper
2013-05-25 17:50:56 EST
On May 25, 3:14 pm, ChasNemo <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Teabaggers will be where they always are on weekdays -- sitting on the
> front porches of their homes
> on wheels with tiny pointed heads up their fat asses!
>
> However, local teabagger women's auxiliaries will be handing out
> grease burgers and freedom fries on this coming really special
> Monday!!
>
> It'll be a super duper commemoration of 50 years of lost, bogus wars
> -- hours of wailing followed by drunken sleep!!!

That's the spirit, keep on smiling through the pain!

ChasNemo
2013-05-25 19:28:19 EST
On May 25, 5:50 pm, Hell Stomper <stardusth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 25, 3:14 pm, ChasNemo <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Teabaggers will be where they always are on weekdays -- sitting on the
> > front porches of their homes on wheels with tiny pointed heads up their fat asses!
>
> > However, local teabagger women's auxiliaries will be handing out
> > grease burgers and freedom fries on this coming really special
> > Monday!!
>
> > It'll be a super duper commemoration of 50 years of lost, bogus wars
> > -- hours of wailing followed by drunken sleep!!!
>
> That's the spirit, keep on smiling through the pain!

I'm laughing!

Teabaggers are whining limply as usual!!

Three lost bullshit wars is still three lost bullshit wars -- no
matter how hard they try to slice and dice it!!! <snicker>

Opel
2013-05-25 23:50:36 EST
On 5/25/2013 5:28 PM, ChasNemo wrote:
> I'm laughing!

You're Denise.

ChasNemo
2013-05-26 02:34:29 EST
On May 25, 11:50 pm, opel <a...@novalid.org.> wrote:
> On 5/25/2013 5:28 PM, ChasNemo wrote:
>
> > I'm laughing!
>
> You're Denise.

Wrong, asswipe!
You seem to be flailing a lot!!
But then you've always been too chickenshit to show up!!!

Hell Stomper
2013-05-26 16:36:01 EST
On May 25, 7:28 pm, ChasNemo <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 25, 5:50 pm, Hell Stomper <stardusth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 25, 3:14 pm, ChasNemo <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Teabaggers will be where they always are on weekdays -- sitting on the
> > > front porches of their homes on wheels with tiny pointed heads up their fat asses!
>
> > > However, local teabagger women's auxiliaries will be handing out
> > > grease burgers and freedom fries on this coming really special
> > > Monday!!
>
> > > It'll be a super duper commemoration of 50 years of lost, bogus wars
> > > -- hours of wailing followed by drunken sleep!!!
>
> > That's the spirit, keep on smiling through the pain!
>
> I'm laughing!
>
> Teabaggers are whining limply as usual!!
>
> Three lost bullshit wars is still three lost bullshit wars -- no
> matter how hard they try to slice and dice it!!! <snicker>

Who's the wimp? At least I wore the uniform, and kicked a lot of you
little mamma's boys asses for mouthing off at your betters. We didn't
lose anything.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)