Research Discussion: UFO Arrival 2013, DARPA Plans The Party !!!

UFO Arrival 2013, DARPA Plans The Party !!!

BUT I HAVE NOW QUIT MY FRIDAY NIGHT BEERS !!!

BIG EARS !!!

UFO arrival 2013, DARPA plans the party.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message836090/pg1

Michael Cohen m.cohen -@- allnewsweb.com

A few months ago I received a series of emails from someone calling
herself Tina. 'Tina' claimed to have spent some time working within
the Pentagon's DARPA agency rewriting and relaying messages regarding
possible first contact with an alien race in the year 2013. This alien
race is believed to be planning an open daylight landing of a UFO on
Planet Earth.

As information was very compartmentalized within the environment that
'Tina' worked in her knowledge of details was sketchy.

My own research has led me to believe that contrary some of the
information contained in Tina's emails, contact with aliens is not a
two-way affair and does not involve unequivocal and unambiguous
messages. Rather, DARPA has interpreted somewhat cryptic signals
received by UFO probes as indicating an intention to initiate open
contact in the year 2013.

While I am fairly certain that 'Tina' is genuine I also suspect her
information might be incomplete.

Tina eventually felt too nervous about divulging government secrets to
a media outlet. She sent me one further email, the details of which I
did not publicise in the hope of getting more information. This was
the last email I recieved from 'Tina'. I doubt we will recieve
anything further.

Allegedly DARPA is toying with grand ideas for first contact that
involve showcasing the best that human civilization has to offer.

The UFO welcoming party will include the heads of states of major
nations, who will be given the choice of being present in the flesh or
as a real-time hologram. The President of the United States and his
family are expected to be present in hologram form only.

Major cultural icons will be invited to join the welcoming party.
Individuals considered for this honor include Steven Spielberg,
Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Sir Paul McCartney, Barbra Streisand, Stevie
Wonder, Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson (obviously no longer possible) and
Tom Cruise as well Intellectual and scientific icons such as Stephen
Hawkins.

IT and business figures such as Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Sergey Brin,
Rupert Murdoch and Richard Branson will also be invited to the party.

It is believed that one place will be made available for a UFO
researcher (Stanton Friedman?)

DARPA is unsure of where the arriving aliens are planning to land
their UFO but it is believed it might be at a historical site such as
the Greek Acropolis. Tina was aware of suggestions of some kind of 3D
light show focusing on human achievement, peacefulness (yeah right)
tolerance and ability to adapt.

I realise many UFO researchers will find this information hard to
swallow. Before they pass judgement they should ask themselves whether
it stands to reason that in the event of an open landing a welcoming
party would be planned. They should also ask themselves what type of
party 'the powers that be' would plan?

In doing so they might realise that indeed reality is often rather
absurd. Let's just hope the arriving aliens approve of the party.
Should they get violent, humanity might be robbed of it's best and
brightest.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On May 24, 8:51 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

No doubt they (aka ETs) have been here from the very get-go, or at
least as of 70 million years ago according to what ET Darla had to
say. After all, our solar system is fairly young, as a second or
third generation star and assorted planets that which other much older
solar systems probably noticed, just the way our astronomers notice
newish stars forming and otherwise detecting of numerous planets
they'll each have.

As is, the vast majority of stars seem to have planets, and that's a
very good thing, especially ET nifty if your star happens to be that
of a very old red dwarf (at least twice as old as our sun).

On Fri, 24 May 2013 23:48:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> In doing so they might realise that indeed reality is often rather
>> absurd. Let's just hope the arriving aliens approve of the party.
>> Should they get violent, humanity might be robbed of it's best and
>> brightest.
>>

>No doubt they (aka ETs) have been here from the very get-go, or at
>least as of 70 million years ago according to what ET Darla had to
>say. After all, our solar system is fairly young, as a second or
>third generation star and assorted planets that which other much older
>solar systems probably noticed, just the way our astronomers notice
>newish stars forming and otherwise detecting of numerous planets
>they'll each have.
>
>As is, the vast majority of stars seem to have planets, and that's a
>very good thing, especially ET nifty if your star happens to be that
>of a very old red dwarf (at least twice as old as our sun).

Yes.

I just feel like saying Yes.

LOL

Where is Charles D. Bohne when I need him?

He might say,
"I am God of all ETs from Manda
since billions times billions of years before time !!!"

.
______________________________

On May 25, 3:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

Those pesky planets of red dwarfs are the ones we have to be most
vigilant of, because their terrestrial resources have long been
depleted, and as interstellar capable intelligence, they'd be much
older, wiser and so much crankier than even those of the worse ZNR/GOP
kind right here on Earth.

On Sat, 25 May 2013 15:38:57 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 25, 3:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 May 2013 23:48:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >No doubt they (aka ETs) have been here from the very get-go, or at
>> >least as of 70 million years ago according to what ET Darla had to
>> >say.  After all, our solar system is fairly young, as a second or
>> >third generation star and assorted planets that which other much older
>> >solar systems probably noticed, just the way our astronomers notice
>> >newish stars forming and otherwise detecting of numerous planets
>> >they'll each have.
>>
>> >As is, the vast majority of stars seem to have planets, and that's a
>> >very good thing, especially ET nifty if your star happens to be that
>> >of a very old red dwarf (at least twice as old as our sun).
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> I just feel like saying Yes.
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> Where is Charles D. Bohne when I need him?
>>
>> He might say,
>> "I am God of all ETs from Manda
>> since billions times billions of years before time !!!"
>>

>Those pesky planets of red dwarfs are the ones we have to be most
>vigilant of, because their terrestrial resources have long been
>depleted, and as interstellar capable intelligence, they'd be much
>older, wiser and so much crankier than even those of the worse ZNR/GOP
>kind right here on Earth.

I will make a note of that in UseNet Newsgroups.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> Where is Charles D. Bohne when I need him?

He'd dead. Just as I told you a long time ago.
When *I* say someone's dead, take it to the bank.

On May 25, 6:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 25 May 2013 15:38:57 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 25, 3:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> Yes.
>
> >> I just feel like saying Yes.
>
> >> LOL
>
> >> Where is Charles D. Bohne when I need him?
>
> >> He might say,
> >> "I am God of all ETs from Manda
> >> since billions times billions of years before time !!!"
>
> >Those pesky planets of red dwarfs are the ones we have to be most
> >vigilant of, because their terrestrial resources have long been
> >depleted, and as interstellar capable intelligence, they'd be much
> >older, wiser and so much crankier than even those of the worse ZNR/GOP
> >kind right here on Earth.
>
> I will make a note of that in UseNet Newsgroups.
>
> .

When we eventually make our first contact with any billion year older
civilization, it'll be a truly significant eye opener, especially when
they are a billion years more advanced in just about everything, and
worse when we discover there are another billion other populated
planets (many as rogue wandering nomads) as old or older just within
our galaxy.

Actually, planets considerably younger (a billion years newer) than us
should impose just as great of threat, because not all ET
civilizations are going to have been as arrogant, greedy and wasteful
of their natural and artificial resources, as what those of Earth have
to show, and even as little as a single immortal microbe from another
planet could just as easily dominate Earth to a point of no return.

On Sun, 26 May 2013 06:48:31 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>> Where is Charles D. Bohne when I need him?
>

>He'd dead. Just as I told you a long time ago.
>When *I* say someone's dead, take it to the bank.

Get Ready For A Surprise !!!

______________________________

On May 26, 9:46 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 26 May 2013 06:48:31 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On 5/25/2013 6:03 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> >> Where is Charles D. Bohne when I need him?
>
> >He'd dead. Just as I told you a long time ago.
> >When *I* say someone's dead, take it to the bank.
>
> Get Ready For A Surprise !!!
>
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

Since when has our resident ZNR/GOP FUD-master Harlow ever been
trustworthy or otherwise honest?

On 5/27/2013 8:57 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

> Since when has our resident ZNR/GOP FUD-master Harlow ever been
> trustworthy or otherwise honest?

Maybe it was the time I said you were insane?