Research Discussion: Turns Out This Pretentious A-lister Couple ..

Turns Out This Pretentious A-lister Couple ..

is just an egotist with no cajones, married to a skank with no titz, and a
pining after the happier days with Aniston, by publicly belittling her, so
the titless one won't suffer from a jealousy induced inadequacy conniption,

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/brad-pitt-8217-most-annoying-revelation-8217-not-151200696.html

knowing full and well that, if he didn't, that insecure skank would
do a Lorena Bobbit on him ...

Brad, I used to think you had class ... but you've become a pussy-whipped
Liberal wiener and whiner ...

Bast
2013-05-24 03:05:40 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> is just an egotist with no cajones, married to a skank with no titz,
> and a pining after the happier days with Aniston, by publicly
> belittling her, so the titless one won't suffer from a jealousy induced
> inadequacy conniption,
> http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/brad-pitt-8217-most-annoying-revelation-8217-not-151200696.html
>
> knowing full and well that, if he didn't, that insecure skank would
> do a Lorena Bobbit on him ...
>
> Brad, I used to think you had class ... but you've become a
> pussy-whipped Liberal wiener and whiner ...

Jesus Christ hagar.
Even us lesbians think it's time for you to come out of the closet.

"Bast" wrote in message news:knn38c$c9v$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> is just an egotist with no cajones, married to a skank with no titz,
> and a pining after the happier days with Aniston, by publicly
> belittling her, so the titless one won't suffer from a jealousy induced
> inadequacy conniption,
> http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/brad-pitt-8217-most-annoying-revelation-8217-not-151200696.html
>
> knowing full and well that, if he didn't, that insecure skank would
> do a Lorena Bobbit on him ...
>
> Brad, I used to think you had class ... but you've become a
> pussy-whipped Liberal wiener and whiner ...

Jesus Christ hagar.
Even us lesbians think it's time for you to come out of the closet.

*** I bet the mere thought of Brad toy showing up at Camp Lezzbo,
sans a dick, makes you Muff Divas cream in your jeans in gay
anticipation ...

On May 24, 12:05 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > is just an egotist with no cajones, married to a skank with no titz,
> > and a pining after the happier days with Aniston, by publicly
> > belittling her, so the titless one won't suffer from a jealousy induced
> > inadequacy conniption,
> >http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/brad-pitt-8217-most-annoying-revelati...
>
> > knowing full and well that, if he didn't, that insecure skank would
> > do a Lorena Bobbit on him ...
>
> > Brad, I used to think you had class ... but you've become a
> > pussy-whipped Liberal wiener and whiner ...
>
> Jesus Christ hagar.
> Even us lesbians think it's time for you to come out of the closet.

First he has to come out of his ass.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TightFit.jpg

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On May 24, 12:05 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > is just an egotist with no cajones, married to a skank with no titz,
> > and a pining after the happier days with Aniston, by publicly
> > belittling her, so the titless one won't suffer from a jealousy induced
> > inadequacy conniption,
> >http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/brad-pitt-8217-most-annoying-revelati...
>
> > knowing full and well that, if he didn't, that insecure skank would
> > do a Lorena Bobbit on him ...
>
> > Brad, I used to think you had class ... but you've become a
> > pussy-whipped Liberal wiener and whiner ...
>
> Jesus Christ hagar.
> Even us lesbians think it's time for you to come out of the closet.

First he has to come out of his ass.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TightFit.jpg

*** So now you're plagiarizing Ed "dumber than coal" Conrad's decade old,
worn out and tired graphics ???

Too stupid to come up with anything of your own, Goth ???

Bast
2013-05-25 21:06:25 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:knn38c$c9v$1@dont-email.me...
>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> is just an egotist with no cajones, married to a skank with no titz,
>> and a pining after the happier days with Aniston, by publicly
>> belittling her, so the titless one won't suffer from a jealousy induced
>> inadequacy conniption,
>> http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/brad-pitt-8217-most-annoying-revelation-8217-not-151200696.html
>>
>> knowing full and well that, if he didn't, that insecure skank would
>> do a Lorena Bobbit on him ...
>>
>> Brad, I used to think you had class ... but you've become a
>> pussy-whipped Liberal wiener and whiner ...
>

> Jesus Christ hagar.
> Even us lesbians think it's time for you to come out of the closet.
>

> *** I bet the mere thought of Brad toy showing up at Camp Lezzbo,
> sans a dick, makes you Muff Divas cream in your jeans in gay
> anticipation ...

Well, he is sort of pretty, so I can see why you like him.