Research Discussion: Texas Sheriff Exam ...

Texas Sheriff Exam ...

A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman.

He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang.
He could also shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.

When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only
dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.

After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called
him into his office for the young man's last interview. The Chief
Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot.

So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you
might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before
you can be accepted.
We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."

Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk,
the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal
aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six
Democrats, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?"
queried the applicant.

"You pass," said the
Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"

I LOVE TEXAS !!!!!

Double-A
2013-05-23 19:48:32 EST
On May 22, 6:43 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman.
>
> He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang.
> He could also shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.
>
> When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only
> dreamed of working:  the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
>
> After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called
> him into his office for the young man's last interview. The Chief
> Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot.
>
> So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you
> might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before
> you can be accepted.
> We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."
>
> Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk,
> the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal
> aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six
> Democrats, and a rabbit."
>
> "Why the rabbit?"
> queried the applicant.
>
> "You pass," said the
> Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"
>
> I LOVE TEXAS !!!!!

He meant to say a "Coon".

Double-A

"Double-A" wrote in message

On May 22, 6:43 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman.
>
> He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang.
> He could also shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.
>
> When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only
> dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
>
> After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called
> him into his office for the young man's last interview. The Chief
> Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot.
>
> So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you
> might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before
> you can be accepted.
> We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."
>
> Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk,
> the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal
> aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six
> Democrats, and a rabbit."
>
> "Why the rabbit?"
> queried the applicant.
>
> "You pass," said the
> Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"
>
> I LOVE TEXAS !!!!!

He meant to say a "Coon".

Double-A

*** I'm telling the joke, you ignorant, unemployed, dumpster diving bum.
It was a Wabbit !!!

ChasNemo
2013-05-23 21:14:35 EST
On May 23, 8:24 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Double-A"  wrote in message

> On May 22, 6:43 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman.
>
> > He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang.
> > He could also shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.
>
> > When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only
> > dreamed of working:  the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
>
> > After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called
> > him into his office for the young man's last interview. The Chief
> > Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot.
>
> > So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you
> > might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before
> > you can be accepted.
> > We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."
>
> > Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk,
> > the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal
> > aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six
> > Democrats, and a rabbit."
>
> > "Why the rabbit?"
> > queried the applicant.
>
> > "You pass," said the
> > Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"
>
> > I LOVE TEXAS !!!!!
>
> He meant to say a "Coon".
>
> Double-A
>
> *** I'm telling the joke, you ignorant, unemployed, dumpster diving bum.
> It was a Wabbit !!!

So what test did Gubernator Perry pass to became such a brain dead
dipshit?

David Staup
2013-05-23 22:12:56 EST
On 5/23/2013 8:14 PM, ChasNemo wrote:
> On May 23, 8:24 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Double-A" wrote in message

>> On May 22, 6:43 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman.
>>
>>> He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang.
>>> He could also shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.
>>
>>> When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only
>>> dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
>>
>>> After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called
>>> him into his office for the young man's last interview. The Chief
>>> Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot.
>>
>>> So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you
>>> might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before
>>> you can be accepted.
>>> We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."
>>
>>> Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk,
>>> the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal
>>> aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six
>>> Democrats, and a rabbit."
>>
>>> "Why the rabbit?"
>>> queried the applicant.
>>
>>> "You pass," said the
>>> Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"
>>
>>> I LOVE TEXAS !!!!!
>>
>> He meant to say a "Coon".
>>
>> Double-A
>>
>> *** I'm telling the joke, you ignorant, unemployed, dumpster diving bum.
>> It was a Wabbit !!!
>
> So what test did Gubernator Perry pass to became such a brain dead
> dipshit?

chuckle. coming from a brainless dipshit that's funny.

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 23, 8:24 pm, H\ufffdgar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" wrote in message

> On May 22, 6:43 am, H\ufffdgar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman.
>
> > He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang.
> > He could also shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.
>
> > When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only
> > dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
>
> > After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called
> > him into his office for the young man's last interview. The Chief
> > Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot.
>
> > So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you
> > might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before
> > you can be accepted.
> > We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."
>
> > Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk,
> > the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal
> > aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six
> > Democrats, and a rabbit."
>
> > "Why the rabbit?"
> > queried the applicant.
>
> > "You pass," said the
> > Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"
>
> > I LOVE TEXAS !!!!!
>
> He meant to say a "Coon".
>
> Double-A
>
> *** I'm telling the joke, you ignorant, unemployed, dumpster diving bum.
> It was a Wabbit !!!

So what test did Gubernator Perry pass to became such a brain dead
dipshit?

*** After all, he IS the Governor, the 2nd time around, which is more than
you can say, you pathetic fuck. As for brains, your Head Nigger isn't
exactly the most shining example either and just look where he is ... sort
of like you, all ass and mouth, like a seagull.