Research Discussion: The Road To A "greener" Ameica ...

The Road To A "greener" Ameica ...

... is indeed littered with roadkill, spelled SOLYNDRA and BATTERIES 123 and
countless other taxpayer funded boondoggles by our heads-up-their-asses,
clueless leadership.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/insight-road-greener-america-littered-050356566.html

Doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result, is the
hallmark of those afflicted by Liberalism, a well know Mental Disorder.

On 5/20/2013 11:50 AM, Hägar wrote:

> Doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result, is the
> hallmark of those afflicted by Liberalism, a well know Mental Disorder.

Let's see... You're pro abortion. You're an atheist.

You are a.......Shit, sonny Jim... You're a fucking liberal.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:knqtdu$1i8$2@dont-email.me...

On 5/20/2013 11:50 AM, Hägar wrote:

> Doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result, is
> the
> hallmark of those afflicted by Liberalism, a well know Mental Disorder.

Let's see... You're pro abortion. You're an atheist.

You are a.......Shit, sonny Jim... You're a fucking liberal.

*** So you make-believe Macho Man think that a group of dried up prunes on
the
Supreme court, or you, for that matter, have the "god-given" right to tell a
woman
what she can or cannot do with her body ???

So, you have seen God, HarBlow, you fucking imbecile ???
Actually, you would be a good argument in any debate on the side of
evolution ...
Only a "God" could create something as mentally deficient as you ...
evolution would
have culled your sorry ass from humanity a long time ago.

Mayhaps you need to spend your remaining days fishing ... HarBlow's triumph
over Mother Nature. A supposedly self-proclaimed intelligent human can fool
a fish with a metal hook and a worm ... you de man, Harblow.

On 5/25/2013 8:29 PM, Hägar wrote:

> Let's see... You're pro abortion. You're an atheist.
>
> You are a.......Shit, sonny Jim... You're a fucking liberal.
>

> *** So you make-believe Macho Man think that a group of dried up prunes
> on the
> Supreme court, or you, for that matter, have the "god-given" right to
> tell a woman
> what she can or cannot do with her body ???

Just saying that is the liberal's viewpoint. YOU are a liberal.

> So, you have seen God, HarBlow

Just saying that is the liberal's viewpoint. YOU are a liberal.

Here's your Obamaphone. Go sit in the corner and shut the fuck up.

On May 20, 8:50 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... is indeed littered with roadkill, spelled SOLYNDRA and BATTERIES 123 and
> countless other taxpayer funded boondoggles by our heads-up-their-asses,
> clueless leadership.
>
> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/insight-road-greener-america-littered-0...
>
> Doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result, is the
> hallmark of those afflicted by Liberalism, a well know Mental Disorder.

Proof being your tilted single-wide trailer on cinder blocks is an
example of where we failed of K-12s as of decades ago.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

You and HadBlow Campbell are like two peas in a pod ...
Evolution can work in reverse ...
'nuff said.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:knsu9v$os2$1@dont-email.me...

On 5/25/2013 8:29 PM, Hägar wrote:

> Let's see... You're pro abortion. You're an atheist.
>
> You are a.......Shit, sonny Jim... You're a fucking liberal.
>

> *** So you make-believe Macho Man think that a group of dried up prunes
> on the
> Supreme court, or you, for that matter, have the "god-given" right to
> tell a woman
> what she can or cannot do with her body ???

Just saying that is the liberal's viewpoint. YOU are a liberal.

> So, you have seen God, HarBlow

Just saying that is the liberal's viewpoint. YOU are a liberal.

Here's your Obamaphone. Go sit in the corner and shut the fuck up.

*** What a brilliant retort ... but I expected no less from a pompous
pretender, who, when pushed to the wall, resorts to the Liberal tactic
of lying. Repeat the same old made-up shit over and over, hoping some
of it will stick.
Now go and talk to someone of your IQ level, like the Goth, or BeertBrain
and regale us with more fictional stories of your self perceived brilliance,
you NH wood crawling slug.

On May 26, 8:58 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> You and HadBlow Campbell are like two peas in a pod ...
> Evolution can work in reverse ...
> 'nuff said.

But Harlow is your very best friend, because he stalks and trashes
others for sport, exactly like yourself.

A greener America can not happen as long as the likes of William Mook
are rejected at each and every opportunity.

Some of your ideas are technically doable, but they offer too little
too late to save us from ourselves, especially when our nation is
being secretly run by ZNR oligarchs and their brown-nosed minions like
yourself that want to totally deregulate existing Big Energy so that
they get to do as they please (namely extorting us and keeping all
potential energy competition banished).

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On May 26, 8:58 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" wrote in message

> You and HadBlow Campbell are like two peas in a pod ...
> Evolution can work in reverse ...
> 'nuff said.

But Harlow is your very best friend, because he stalks and trashes
others for sport, exactly like yourself.

A greener America can not happen as long as the likes of William Mook
are rejected at each and every opportunity.

Some of your ideas are technically doable, but they offer too little
too late to save us from ourselves, especially when our nation is
being secretly run by ZNR oligarchs and their brown-nosed minions like
yourself that want to totally deregulate existing Big Energy so that
they get to do as they please (namely extorting us and keeping all
potential energy competition banished).

*** So, in essence yu're suggesting that we should all hang ourselves,
because it is the Chinks turn to breathe, and since they are a "Developing
Nation" (what a fucking joke), they don't have to play by the rules and we
foot the tab ...
Only a died-in-the=wool Liberal could concoct this ...

On May 28, 6:01 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> On May 26, 8:58 am, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> > You and HadBlow Campbell are like two peas in a pod ...
> > Evolution can work in reverse ...
> > 'nuff said.
>
> But Harlow is your very best friend, because he stalks and trashes
> others for sport, exactly like yourself.
>
> A greener America can not happen as long as the likes of William Mook
> are rejected at each and every opportunity.
>
> Some of your ideas are technically doable, but they offer too little
> too late to save us from ourselves, especially when our nation is
> being secretly run by ZNR oligarchs and their brown-nosed minions like
> yourself that want to totally deregulate existing Big Energy so that
> they get to do as they please (namely extorting us and keeping all
> potential energy competition banished).
>
> *** So, in essence yu're suggesting that we should all hang ourselves,
> because it is the Chinks turn to breathe, and since they are a "Developing
> Nation" (what a fucking joke), they don't have to play by the rules and we
> foot the tab ...
> Only a died-in-the=wool Liberal could concoct this ...

Your version of $1/kwhr of supposedly green energy and $10/gallon of
hydrocarbon fuel would soon bankrupt all but the upper 0.1% that are
ZNR oligarchs living large anyway it goes. Way to go, Hagar.