Research Discussion: 100% PROOF !!!

100% PROOF !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fv_tiHaveY

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Bob Casanova
2013-05-18 13:02:47 EST
On Sat, 18 May 2013 09:48:51 +1200, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com>:

>100% PROOF !!!

Sorry, but that should be either 100% or 200 proof. Have
another drinkie while you think about it...
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

100% PROOF !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fv_tiHaveY

Horry, I think I just figured out why it is that you can't find a full-time
job ...
way too much pollution in your brain (see link above).

G'day ...

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3
Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs
ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.

On May 19, 8:49 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry"  wrote in messagenews:vc9dp8tp05a7rahf11tgrtemtvti48muvu@4ax.com...
>
> 100% PROOF !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fv_tiHaveY
>
> Horry, I think I just figured out why it is that you can't find a full-time
> job ...
> way too much pollution in your brain (see link above).
>
> G'day ...
>
> .
> ______________________________

> ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3
> Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs
> ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

Perhaps his water supply was as intentionally and secretly
contaminated as those of ours, as having been managed by the brown-
nosed likes of ZNR rednecks exactly like yourself. You do realize
that a lot of wealthy SS Nazis via our "Operation Paperclip" got
safely relocated to Australia and New Zealand, in exchange for those
we took for our ARPA/DARPA and NASA.

http://news.yahoo.com/victims-marines-failed-safeguard-water-supply-135139535.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/18/camp-lejeune-clean_n_3298316.html
http://www.vnews.com/news/nation/world/6333088-95/drinking-contamination

On May 19, 10:25 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 19, 8:49 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Gilligan Horry"  wrote in messagenews:vc9dp8tp05a7rahf11tgrtemtvti48muvu@4ax.com...
>
> > 100% PROOF !!!
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fv_tiHaveY
>
> > Horry, I think I just figured out why it is that you can't find a full-time
> > job ...
> > way too much pollution in your brain (see link above).
>
> > G'day ...
>
> > .
> > ______________________________
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> > ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> > One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> > "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> > ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3
> > Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs
> > ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> >http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> >http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> >http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> > Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> > 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> > 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> > 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> >http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnY...
> > Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof
>
> Perhaps his water supply was as intentionally and secretly
> contaminated as those of ours, as having been managed by the brown-
> nosed likes of ZNR rednecks exactly like yourself.  You do realize
> that a lot of wealthy SS Nazis via our "Operation Paperclip" got
> safely relocated to Australia and New Zealand, in exchange for those
> we took for our ARPA/DARPA and NASA.
>
>  http://news.yahoo.com/victims-marines-failed-safeguard-water-supply-1...
>  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/18/camp-lejeune-clean_n_3298316...
>  http://www.vnews.com/news/nation/world/6333088-95/drinking-contamination

Apparently the intentional toxic poisoning of Americans is permitted
under the ZNR redneck policy of our Hagar and his fellow FUD-masters,
and it's all perfectly good to go as long as no living authority or
even second generation is ever held accountable.

If I were made president, there'd be at least a thousand officials
imprisoned under the crime of treason or perhaps on grounds of
terrorism for what this one contaminated water situation represents,
because no doubt more than a thousand knew about it from the very get-
go. Of course as per usual our redneck Hagar and fellow FUD-masters
could care less, because it's about the past that never matters.

On Sat, 18 May 2013 10:02:47 -0700, Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off>
wrote:

>On Sat, 18 May 2013 09:48:51 +1200, the following appeared
>in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com>:
>
>>100% PROOF !!!
>
>Sorry, but that should be either 100% or 200 proof. Have
>another drinkie while you think about it...

What have you got today?

(Berthhold KELLER Super Strength 9%)

I will save 5 of them for Hagar,
if he ever gets the "Power"
to be able to ride a bicycle
around in the dark country-side with me
in New Zealand.
It's totally awesome !!!

P.S.
Then listen to two Art Bell and/or C2C AM UFO Evidence Radio Shows
per day.

.

______________________________

On Sun, 19 May 2013 08:49:01 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>

>100% PROOF !!!
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fv_tiHaveY
>

>Horry, I think I just figured out why it is that you can't find a full-time
>job ...
>way too much pollution in your brain (see link above).

I learned all that from BBC !!!

I just monitor planet Earth !!!
full-time !!!

>G'day ...

G'day Mate.
Fair Dinkum Cobber.
True Blue.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Sun, 19 May 2013 13:36:03 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 19, 10:25 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 19, 8:49 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If I were made president

I'd vote for you Brad, Bob, HVAC, Hagar, and
dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Bob Casanova
2013-05-21 13:22:24 EST
On Tue, 21 May 2013 10:54:48 +1200, the following appeared
<*M@ga7rm5er.com>:

>On Sat, 18 May 2013 10:02:47 -0700, Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 18 May 2013 09:48:51 +1200, the following appeared
>>in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com>:
>>
>>>100% PROOF !!!
>>
>>Sorry, but that should be either 100% or 200 proof. Have
>>another drinkie while you think about it...
>
>What have you got today?
>
>(Berthhold KELLER Super Strength 9%)

Sorry, but beer isn't rated by proof, only by percentage.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

On Tue, 21 May 2013 10:22:24 -0700, Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off>
wrote:

>On Tue, 21 May 2013 10:54:48 +1200, the following appeared
>in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com>:
>
>>On Sat, 18 May 2013 10:02:47 -0700, Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 18 May 2013 09:48:51 +1200, the following appeared
>>>in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Gilligan Horry

>>>Sorry, but that should be either 100% or 200 proof. Have
>>>another drinkie while you think about it...
>>
>>What have you got today?
>>
>>(Berthhold KELLER Super Strength 9%)
>
>Sorry, but beer isn't rated by proof, only by percentage.

Powerful Berthhold KELLER Super Strength 9% Power !!!

.