Research Discussion: Wrong Target Of The IRS Inquiry

Wrong Target Of The IRS Inquiry

Sarah Hall Ingram, the ultra Liberal chick who presently heads up the
disastrous Obamacare (aka "the un-affordable healthcare" abomination), was
in charge of the IRS Tax Exempt office from 2009 to 2012 and she, and she
alone, is responsible for the illegal intrusion into the financial affairs
of political opposition groups, like the Tea Party et al ...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/17/second-irs-official-to-leave-amid-tea-party-scandal/?intcmp=HPBucket

As soon as out head Negroid saw the first stirrings of a possible inquiry
into illegal activities by his Nazi IRS goon squad, he promoted her away
from the danger zone and staffed it with dispensable bodies, such as Joseph
Grant, who was ready to retire and the fall guy, Steve Miller, who, I'm
sure, will be amply rewarded richly by the ruthless Negroid for taking the
hit for him.

Lifetime imprisonment and castration would be a fair punishment for the
criminal upper echelon of our Government. They are ALL thieves and crooks.

On May 17, 7:13 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sarah Hall Ingram, the ultra Liberal chick who presently heads up the
> disastrous Obamacare (aka "the un-affordable healthcare" abomination), was
> in charge of the IRS Tax Exempt office from 2009 to 2012 and she, and she
> alone, is responsible for the illegal intrusion into the financial affairs
> of political opposition groups, like the Tea Party et al ...
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/17/second-irs-official-to-lea...
>
> As soon as out head Negroid saw the first stirrings of a possible inquiry
> into illegal activities by his Nazi IRS goon squad, he promoted her away
> from the danger zone and staffed it with dispensable bodies, such as Joseph
> Grant, who was ready to retire and the fall guy, Steve Miller, who, I'm
> sure, will be amply rewarded richly by the ruthless Negroid for taking the
> hit for him.
>
> Lifetime imprisonment and castration would be a fair punishment for the
> criminal upper echelon of our Government.  They are ALL thieves and crooks.

But you insist that our agencies of DoE, DoD,USAF, DARPA, NASA and
most others are all perfectly innocent of ever having lied to us or
having obfuscated anything that mattered, because you never accept any
other interpretation of the best available science or that of any
uncovered evidence unless it's officiated by your ZNR oligarchs.

Why is that?

On May 17, 7:13 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sarah Hall Ingram, the ultra Liberal chick who presently heads up the
> disastrous Obamacare (aka "the un-affordable healthcare" abomination), was
> in charge of the IRS Tax Exempt office from 2009 to 2012 and she, and she
> alone, is responsible for the illegal intrusion into the financial affairs
> of political opposition groups, like the Tea Party et al ...
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/17/second-irs-official-to-lea...
>
> As soon as out head Negroid saw the first stirrings of a possible inquiry
> into illegal activities by his Nazi IRS goon squad, he promoted her away
> from the danger zone and staffed it with dispensable bodies, such as
> Joseph
> Grant, who was ready to retire and the fall guy, Steve Miller, who, I'm
> sure, will be amply rewarded richly by the ruthless Negroid for taking the
> hit for him.
>
> Lifetime imprisonment and castration would be a fair punishment for the
> criminal upper echelon of our Government. They are ALL thieves and crooks.

But you insist that our agencies of DoE, DoD,USAF, DARPA, NASA and
most others are all perfectly innocent of ever having lied to us or
having obfuscated anything that mattered, because you never accept any
other interpretation of the best available science or that of any
uncovered evidence unless it's officiated by your ZNR oligarchs.

Why is that?

*** Because your limited brain is making assumptions that are non-existent
and claims to statements I supposedly made that are untrue and assumptions I
make that you have no way of proving. You are the epitome of a crazed,
Liberal scumbag, GuthBall. If it weren't for lies and repetitive distortions
of the truth, you'd have nothing to say.

On May 17, 8:06 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 17, 7:13 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Sarah Hall Ingram, the ultra Liberal chick who presently heads up the
> > disastrous Obamacare (aka "the un-affordable healthcare" abomination), was
> > in charge of the IRS Tax Exempt office from 2009 to 2012 and she, and she
> > alone, is responsible for the illegal intrusion into the financial affairs
> > of political opposition groups, like the Tea Party et al ...
>
> >http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/17/second-irs-official-to-lea...
>
> > As soon as out head Negroid saw the first stirrings of a possible inquiry
> > into illegal activities by his Nazi IRS goon squad, he promoted her away
> > from the danger zone and staffed it with dispensable bodies, such as
> > Joseph
> > Grant, who was ready to retire and the fall guy, Steve Miller, who, I'm
> > sure, will be amply rewarded richly by the ruthless Negroid for taking the
> > hit for him.
>
> > Lifetime imprisonment and castration would be a fair punishment for the
> > criminal upper echelon of our Government. They are ALL thieves and crooks.
>
> But you insist that our agencies of DoE, DoD,USAF, DARPA, NASA and
> most others are all perfectly innocent of ever having lied to us or
> having obfuscated anything that mattered, because you never accept any
> other interpretation of the best available science or that of any
> uncovered evidence unless it's officiated by your ZNR oligarchs.
>
> Why is that?
>
> *** Because your limited brain is making assumptions that are non-existent
> and claims to statements I supposedly made that are untrue and assumptions I
> make that you have no way of proving.  You are the epitome of a crazed,
> Liberal scumbag, GuthBall. If it weren't for lies and repetitive distortions
> of the truth, you'd have nothing to say.

That's not an acceptable answer, although for a redneck ZNR certified
FUD-master in denial like yourself, it's probably as good as we're
ever going to get.

Bast
2013-05-17 12:54:32 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Sarah Hall Ingram, the ultra Liberal chick who presently heads up the
> disastrous Obamacare (aka "the un-affordable healthcare" abomination),
> was in charge of the IRS Tax Exempt office from 2009 to 2012 and she,
> and she alone, is responsible for the illegal intrusion into the
> financial affairs of political opposition groups, like the Tea Party et
> al ...
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/17/second-irs-official-to-leave-amid-tea-party-scandal/?intcmp=HPBucket
>
> As soon as out head Negroid saw the first stirrings of a possible
> inquiry into illegal activities by his Nazi IRS goon squad, he promoted
> her away from the danger zone and staffed it with dispensable bodies,
> such as Joseph Grant, who was ready to retire and the fall guy, Steve
> Miller, who, I'm sure, will be amply rewarded richly by the ruthless
> Negroid for taking the hit for him.
>
> Lifetime imprisonment and castration would be a fair punishment for the
> criminal upper echelon of our Government. They are ALL thieves and
> crooks.

Yet even YOU fail to notice that this sudden crisis got BENGHAZI off the
media radar.

So say Baaaaaa-baaaaa-baaa, sheeple hagar. They got you again.

On May 17, 9:54 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > Sarah Hall Ingram, the ultra Liberal chick who presently heads up the
> > disastrous Obamacare (aka "the un-affordable healthcare" abomination),
> > was in charge of the IRS Tax Exempt office from 2009 to 2012 and she,
> > and she alone, is responsible for the illegal intrusion into the
> > financial affairs of political opposition groups, like the Tea Party et
> > al ...
> >http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/17/second-irs-official-to-lea...
>
> > As soon as out head Negroid saw the first stirrings of a possible
> > inquiry into illegal activities by his Nazi IRS goon squad, he promoted
> > her away from the danger zone and staffed it with dispensable bodies,
> > such as Joseph Grant, who was ready to retire and the fall guy, Steve
> > Miller, who, I'm sure, will be amply rewarded richly by the ruthless
> > Negroid for taking the hit for him.
>
> > Lifetime imprisonment and castration would be a fair punishment for the
> > criminal upper echelon of our Government.  They are ALL thieves and
> > crooks.
>
> Yet even YOU fail to notice that this sudden crisis got BENGHAZI off the
> media radar.
>
> So say Baaaaaa-baaaaa-baaa, sheeple hagar. They got you again.

It seems even our regular old Hagar's dog got wagged. Who would have
thought that his government was capable of wagging the dog
sufficiently to FUD and ruse our Hagar. Did our Hagar actually think
the ZNR oligarch run IRS was always our friend that didn't have
special conditional policies and/or selective enforcements from the
very get-go?

On May 17, 8:06 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 17, 7:13 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Sarah Hall Ingram, the ultra Liberal chick who presently heads up the
> > disastrous Obamacare (aka "the un-affordable healthcare" abomination),
> > was
> > in charge of the IRS Tax Exempt office from 2009 to 2012 and she, and
> > she
> > alone, is responsible for the illegal intrusion into the financial
> > affairs
> > of political opposition groups, like the Tea Party et al ...
>
> >http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/17/second-irs-official-to-lea...
>
> > As soon as out head Negroid saw the first stirrings of a possible
> > inquiry
> > into illegal activities by his Nazi IRS goon squad, he promoted her away
> > from the danger zone and staffed it with dispensable bodies, such as
> > Joseph
> > Grant, who was ready to retire and the fall guy, Steve Miller, who, I'm
> > sure, will be amply rewarded richly by the ruthless Negroid for taking
> > the
> > hit for him.
>
> > Lifetime imprisonment and castration would be a fair punishment for the
> > criminal upper echelon of our Government. They are ALL thieves and
> > crooks.
>
> But you insist that our agencies of DoE, DoD,USAF, DARPA, NASA and
> most others are all perfectly innocent of ever having lied to us or
> having obfuscated anything that mattered, because you never accept any
> other interpretation of the best available science or that of any
> uncovered evidence unless it's officiated by your ZNR oligarchs.
>
> Why is that?
>
> *** Because your limited brain is making assumptions that are non-existent
> and claims to statements I supposedly made that are untrue and assumptions
> make that you have no way of proving. You are the epitome of a crazed,
> Liberal scumbag, GuthBall. If it weren't for lies and repetitive
> distortions
> of the truth, you'd have nothing to say.

That's not an acceptable answer, although for a redneck ZNR certified
FUD-master in denial like yourself, it's probably as good as we're
ever going to get.

*** Don't forget your lying-ass Negroid ...

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Sarah Hall Ingram, the ultra Liberal chick who presently heads up the
>> disastrous Obamacare (aka "the un-affordable healthcare" abomination),
>> was in charge of the IRS Tax Exempt office from 2009 to 2012 and she,
>> and she alone, is responsible for the illegal intrusion into the
>> financial affairs of political opposition groups, like the Tea Party et
>> al ...
>> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/17/second-irs-official-to-leave-amid-tea-party-scandal/?intcmp=HPBucket
>>
>> As soon as out head Negroid saw the first stirrings of a possible
>> inquiry into illegal activities by his Nazi IRS goon squad, he promoted
>> her away from the danger zone and staffed it with dispensable bodies,
>> such as Joseph Grant, who was ready to retire and the fall guy, Steve
>> Miller, who, I'm sure, will be amply rewarded richly by the ruthless
>> Negroid for taking the hit for him.
>>
>> Lifetime imprisonment and castration would be a fair punishment for the
>> criminal upper echelon of our Government. They are ALL thieves and
>> crooks.
>

> Yet even YOU fail to notice that this sudden crisis got BENGHAZI off the
> media radar.
>
> So say Baaaaaa-baaaaa-baaa, sheeple hagar. They got you again.

Last I heard, mush-brain, Issa is holding hearings as I type this.
Get your head out of someone's muff, diva ...

AMUN
2013-05-17 14:41:51 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Sarah Hall Ingram, the ultra Liberal chick who presently heads up the
>>> disastrous Obamacare (aka "the un-affordable healthcare" abomination),
>>> was in charge of the IRS Tax Exempt office from 2009 to 2012 and she,
>>> and she alone, is responsible for the illegal intrusion into the
>>> financial affairs of political opposition groups, like the Tea Party
>>> et al ...
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/17/second-irs-official-to-leave-amid-tea-party-scandal/?intcmp=HPBucket
>>>
>>> As soon as out head Negroid saw the first stirrings of a possible
>>> inquiry into illegal activities by his Nazi IRS goon squad, he
>>> promoted her away from the danger zone and staffed it with
>>> dispensable bodies, such as Joseph Grant, who was ready to retire and
>>> the fall guy, Steve Miller, who, I'm sure, will be amply rewarded
>>> richly by the ruthless Negroid for taking the hit for him.
>>>
>>> Lifetime imprisonment and castration would be a fair punishment for
>>> the criminal upper echelon of our Government. They are ALL thieves
>>> and crooks.
>>

>> Yet even YOU fail to notice that this sudden crisis got BENGHAZI off
>> the media radar.
>>
>> So say Baaaaaa-baaaaa-baaa, sheeple hagar. They got you again.
>>

> Last I heard, mush-brain, Issa is holding hearings as I type this.
> Get your head out of someone's muff, diva ...

Oh yes, .....and they held "appointed committee" hearings about 9/11 as
well.
Now think,....tell me if you expect a year down the road, they will come up
with anything they haven't already to told you to believe.

Look back to 9/11,....a temporary pentagon patsy took the blame for the
military F-up.
History repeats itself, over and over and over and over,...and the sheeple
roll over and go back to sleep.

On 5/17/2013 2:18 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

>>> Lifetime imprisonment and castration would be a fair punishment for the
>>> criminal upper echelon of our Government. They are ALL thieves and
>>> crooks.
>>
>> Yet even YOU fail to notice that this sudden crisis got BENGHAZI off the
>> media radar.
>>
>> So say Baaaaaa-baaaaa-baaa, sheeple hagar. They got you again.
>
> It seems even our regular old Hagar's dog got wagged. Who would have
> thought that his government was capable of wagging the dog
> sufficiently to FUD and ruse our Hagar. Did our Hagar actually think
> the ZNR oligarch run IRS was always our friend that didn't have
> special conditional policies and/or selective enforcements from the
> very get-go?

What the fuck is with this 'our' Hagar? You got a crush on him, Goth?