Research Discussion: Angelina ... Enough Already ...

Angelina ... Enough Already ...

I care about Angie's tits as much as I care about the Rehab trial and
tribulations of that Lohan moron or what Brittney Spears is up to these
days, or Kimmie's black snake bump.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/angelina-jolies-mastectomy-know-154248548.html

First of all, let's remove the veil of sainthood. This skank was married to
Billy Bob Thornton, wore a vial of his blood around her neck and had Tattoos
all over her body proclaiming eternal love for the hillbilly. You can still
see the scars left behind from the attempts to remove them. Then the
Liberals made her a Saint and promoted her to Goodwill Ambassador to who
knows what. Only Liberals could be that shallow.

She is also bony. No ass, and probably no original tits to speak of. Her
face is gorgeous, but then, I haven't seen her in the early am, sans makeup.

There is no cancer problem. She has a gene that says there is a 75% chance
that she might get breast cancer and, being a wealthy femme, she can do what
Obamacare wouldn't do for the rest of womanhood, namely have preemptive
maintenance done on the potentially faulty boobs.
Obviously, in the LaLa Land of Liberalism, that elevates her to the status
of "Courageous female", unlike the thousands of unsung, common wenches
throughout the world, who have mastectomies because they DO have cancer and
not the financial means to go First Class, a la Angelina.

Yes, it probably was a hard decision to make and I hope that Brad is an
ass-man and not a tit-man, even though he loses on both counts.

Lastly, it is such a non-event, that it sounds like a diversion to shift the
topic of National News Headlines from Benghazi, the IRS' misdeeds and the
FBI's blatant abuse of Federal power to spare the Obama regime the
embarrassment of confessing their sins publicly.

Those are real issues, with real consequences, we care about ... not
Angelina's titz.

Bast
2013-05-15 21:08:30 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> I care about Angie's tits as much as I care about the Rehab trial and
> tribulations of that Lohan moron or what Brittney Spears is up to these
<snipped>

And yet you posted it HERE, ON USENET, shoving it down the throats of those
of us smart enough NOT TO CLICK on google/yahoo (paid ad) links

Do you also think that clicking on the "remove mail address" button from
spammers mailings,....actually does anything but tell them they have a LIVE
ONE ?

This proves a lot about why you think,....."9/11 was an inside job" is only
a bunch of "kook conspiracy theory."

http://www.ae911truth.org/

"Bast" wrote in message news:kn1bba$pgb$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> I care about Angie's tits as much as I care about the Rehab trial and
> tribulations of that Lohan moron or what Brittney Spears is up to these
<snipped>

And yet you posted it HERE, ON USENET, shoving it down the throats of those
of us smart enough NOT TO CLICK on google/yahoo (paid ad) links

Do you also think that clicking on the "remove mail address" button from
spammers mailings,....actually does anything but tell them they have a LIVE
ONE ?

This proves a lot about why you think,....."9/11 was an inside job" is only
a bunch of "kook conspiracy theory."

http://www.ae911truth.org/

*** Still having those old nightmares, do you, little poofter ...

Bast
2013-05-16 07:12:39 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:kn1bba$pgb$1@dont-email.me...
>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> I care about Angie's tits as much as I care about the Rehab trial and
>> tribulations of that Lohan moron or what Brittney Spears is up to these
> <snipped>
>

> And yet you posted it HERE, ON USENET, shoving it down the throats of
> those of us smart enough NOT TO CLICK on google/yahoo (paid ad) links
>
> Do you also think that clicking on the "remove mail address" button from
> spammers mailings,....actually does anything but tell them they have a
> LIVE ONE ?
>

> This proves a lot about why you think,....."9/11 was an inside job" is
> only a bunch of "kook conspiracy theory."
>
> http://www.ae911truth.org/
>

> *** Still having those old nightmares, do you, little poofter ...

At least my life doesn't revolve around hollywierd.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" wrote in message news:kn1bba$pgb$1@dont-email.me...
>>

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> I care about Angie's tits as much as I care about the Rehab trial and
>>> tribulations of that Lohan moron or what Brittney Spears is up to these
>> <snipped>
>>

>> And yet you posted it HERE, ON USENET, shoving it down the throats of
>> those of us smart enough NOT TO CLICK on google/yahoo (paid ad) links
>>
>> Do you also think that clicking on the "remove mail address" button from
>> spammers mailings,....actually does anything but tell them they have a
>> LIVE ONE ?
>>

>> This proves a lot about why you think,....."9/11 was an inside job" is
>> only a bunch of "kook conspiracy theory."
>>
>> http://www.ae911truth.org/
>>

>> *** Still having those old nightmares, do you, little poofter ...
>

> At least my life doesn't revolve around hollywierd.

1) I detest all things Hollyweird, since they are all Liberal faggots.
2) Sacramento is about 6 hours north of that pit of vipers.

So, how again does my life revolve around the poofter capitol of the world
???

Bast
2013-05-16 15:10:09 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:

>>> <snipped>
>>>

>>> And yet you posted it HERE, ON USENET, shoving it down the throats of
>>> those of us smart enough NOT TO CLICK on google/yahoo (paid ad) links
>>>
>>> Do you also think that clicking on the "remove mail address" button
>>> from spammers mailings,....actually does anything but tell them they
>>> have a LIVE ONE ?
>>>

>>> This proves a lot about why you think,....."9/11 was an inside job" is
>>> only a bunch of "kook conspiracy theory."
>>>
>>> http://www.ae911truth.org/
>>>

>>> *** Still having those old nightmares, do you, little poofter ...
>>

>> At least my life doesn't revolve around hollywierd.
>>

> 1) I detest all things Hollyweird, since they are all Liberal
> faggots. 2) Sacramento is about 6 hours north of that pit of vipers.
>
> So, how again does my life revolve around the poofter capitol of the
> world ???

Uh,....WHO posted this thread ???

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> At least my life doesn't revolve around hollywierd.
>>>

>> 1) I detest all things Hollyweird, since they are all Liberal
>> faggots. 2) Sacramento is about 6 hours north of that pit of vipers.
>>
>> So, how again does my life revolve around the poofter capitol of the
>> world ???
>

> Uh,....WHO posted this thread ???

Buy a book on California geography, Muff-Diva ...
... or simply Google it. Ask GuthBall for help if you get stuck ...

Bast
2013-05-17 01:59:31 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> 1) I detest all things Hollyweird, since they are all Liberal
>>> faggots. 2) Sacramento is about 6 hours north of that pit of
>>> vipers. So, how again does my life revolve around the poofter capitol of
>>> the
>>> world ???
>>

>> Uh,....WHO posted this thread ???
>>

> Buy a book on California geography, Muff-Diva ...
> ... or simply Google it. Ask GuthBall for help if you get stuck ...

You STILL don't get it, do you.
YOU POSTED IT,...On Usenet groups, where nobody gave a shit about it,
either way, to begin with,...other than you.

That you may be pissed that she is getting all the publicity for something
similar to what you probably did years ago, is not our problem
You should have got a second opinion before you decided on elective surgery
to thwart any future chance of BRAIN CANCER, by voluntarily having your
brain removed.

BTW, the monster they put it in was hunted down by villagers and burned,
when it was discovered the brain was defective.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Uh,....WHO posted this thread ???
>>>

>> Buy a book on California geography, Muff-Diva ...
>> ... or simply Google it. Ask GuthBall for help if you get stuck ...
>

> You STILL don't get it, do you.
> YOU POSTED IT,...On Usenet groups, where nobody gave a shit about it,
> either way, to begin with,...other than you.
>
> That you may be pissed that she is getting all the publicity for something
> similar to what you probably did years ago, is not our problem
> You should have got a second opinion before you decided on elective
> surgery to thwart any future chance of BRAIN CANCER, by voluntarily having
> your brain removed.
>
> BTW, the monster they put it in was hunted down by villagers and burned,
> when it was discovered the brain was defective.

Methinks STDs have ravaged YOUR brain to the point of equaling
GuthBall's ... not an easy task, Muff-Diva ...

Bast
2013-05-17 13:06:30 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Buy a book on California geography, Muff-Diva ...
>>> ... or simply Google it. Ask GuthBall for help if you get stuck ...
>>

>> You STILL don't get it, do you.
>> YOU POSTED IT,...On Usenet groups, where nobody gave a shit about it,
>> either way, to begin with,...other than you.
>>
>> That you may be pissed that she is getting all the publicity for
>> something similar to what you probably did years ago, is not our
>> problem You should have got a second opinion before you decided on
>> elective
>> surgery to thwart any future chance of BRAIN CANCER, by voluntarily
>> having your brain removed.
>>
>> BTW, the monster they put it in was hunted down by villagers and
>> burned, when it was discovered the brain was defective.
>>

> Methinks STDs have ravaged YOUR brain to the point of equaling
> GuthBall's ... not an easy task, Muff-Diva ...

Hey dumbass. The whole Angellina thing is a media publicity stunt and you
fell for it.

She wanted bigger silicone fun bags.
But if she would have just gotten them, the media and feminists would have
chastized her.
So she claims that is was for health reasons,... and the sheeple media and
you missed the target completely.
Wait until you see her sporting Double H's in a few months ,and then tell me
I'm wrong

A shiny object waved in your face to distract you, and you completely miss
the obvious......EVERY TIME.

BTW, MALES can get breast cancer too,....so better book your surgery before
all the other sheeple beat you to it.