Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry's Sudden Departure From The Physical Realm Will Be...

Sir Gilligan Horry's Sudden Departure From The Physical Realm Will Be...

QUOTE...

"Sir Gilligan Horry's sudden departure from the physical realm will be
very shocking and millions of hearts worldwide will be weeping with
despair over the loss of a great teacher, a great man, and a great
friend. He touched the lives of so many people,
including Mr HVAC (Old Pam)
and Sir Gilligan Horry will be greatly missed."

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/05/in-loving-memory-of-stuart-wilde/

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> QUOTE...
>
> "Sir Gilligan Horry's sudden departure from the physical realm will be
> very shocking and millions of hearts worldwide will be weeping with
> despair over the loss of a great teacher, a great man, and a great
> friend. He touched the lives of so many people,

Look, when you spend your days idly fretting over an impending alien
invasion and spend your nights falling asleep with Art Bell radio shows
playing in your ear, it's little wonder that you turn out to be a kook.

> including Mr HVAC (Old Pam)

I have no idea what this reference means. Do you?

On Wed, 15 May 2013 11:57:13 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 5/15/2013 10:34 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> QUOTE...
>>
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry's sudden departure from the physical realm will be
>> very shocking and millions of hearts worldwide will be weeping with
>> despair over the loss of a great teacher, a great man, and a great
>> friend. He touched the lives of so many people,
>

>Look, when you spend your days idly fretting over an impending alien
>invasion and spend your nights falling asleep with Art Bell radio shows
>playing in your ear, it's little wonder that you turn out to be a kook.

ART BELL is Great !

KoOks are Great !

>> including Mr HVAC (Old Pam)

Mr HVAC is a Great Old Nag.

>I have no idea what this reference means. Do you?

U.F.O Flying Tests at AREA-51...

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.alien.research/AlMlvDyF-e4/4OvpCusKPu8J

.
______________________________

> QUOTE...
>
> "Sir Gilligan Horry's sudden departure from the physical realm will be
> very shocking and millions of hearts worldwide will be weeping with
> despair over the loss of a great teacher, a great man, and a great
> friend. He touched the lives of so many people,
> including Mr HVAC (Old Pam)
> and Sir Gilligan Horry will be greatly missed."

Not for long ... neither the devil nor god could put up with your mental
contortions for very long and send you right back here to continue
tormenting mankind with your UFO crapola.

On May 17, 8:15 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:c077p8l7vve85llobavvcu6qc0iodphiej@4ax.com...
>

> > QUOTE...
>
> > "Sir Gilligan Horry's sudden departure from the physical realm will be
> > very shocking and millions of hearts worldwide will be weeping with
> > despair over the loss of a great teacher, a great man, and a great
> > friend. He touched the lives of so many people,
> > including Mr HVAC (Old Pam)
> > and Sir Gilligan Horry will be greatly missed."
>
> Not for long ... neither the devil nor god could put up with your mental
> contortions for very long and send you right back here to continue
> tormenting mankind with your UFO crapola.

Unlike yourself, Gilligan has never intentionally hurt another soul on
Earth. Bet you overpaid rednecks that always did as instructed by
your ZNR oligarch peers can't claim the same.

On 5/17/2013 11:38 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

>> Not for long ... neither the devil nor god could put up with your mental
>> contortions for very long and send you right back here to continue
>> tormenting mankind with your UFO crapola.
>
> Unlike yourself, Gilligan has never intentionally hurt another soul on
> Earth. Bet you overpaid rednecks that always did as instructed by
> your ZNR oligarch peers can't claim the same.

Gillian, much like YOU, frittered away his youth stalking Jap girls and
ufos. This has left him a 50 year old man with absolutely no skills, no
money and no hope. He hears the knock of the Grim Reaper on his door,
but he has no money to fend him off. He spends his days leeching a room
to sleep in, and his nights listening to Art Bell audio tapes. As he
looks into his future, he sees that he is fucked. No one wants him and
there are no ufos.

But I wish both of you have a nice day!

On Fri, 17 May 2013 08:15:31 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> QUOTE...
>>
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry's sudden departure from the physical realm will be
>> very shocking and millions of hearts worldwide will be weeping with
>> despair over the loss of a great teacher, a great man, and a great
>> friend. He touched the lives of so many people,
>> including Mr HVAC (Old Pam)
>> and Sir Gilligan Horry will be greatly missed."
>>

>Not for long ... neither the devil nor god could put up with your mental
>contortions for very long and send you right back here to continue
>tormenting mankind with your UFO crapola.

Classic Debunker Froth Noted.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Fri, 17 May 2013 08:38:48 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 17, 8:15 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:c077p8l7vve85llobavvcu6qc0iodphiej@4ax.com...
>>

>> > QUOTE...
>>
>> > "Sir Gilligan Horry's sudden departure from the physical realm will be
>> > very shocking and millions of hearts worldwide will be weeping with
>> > despair over the loss of a great teacher, a great man, and a great
>> > friend. He touched the lives of so many people,
>> > including Mr HVAC (Old Pam)
>> > and Sir Gilligan Horry will be greatly missed."
>>
>> Not for long ... neither the devil nor god could put up with your mental
>> contortions for very long and send you right back here to continue
>> tormenting mankind with your UFO crapola.
>
>Unlike yourself, Gilligan has never intentionally hurt another soul on
>Earth.

Well, I was 5 or 6 years old watching the Vietnam War with my Father.
And my Mother used to show me The Holocaust when I was age 8 - 10.

I have a lot of evidence now
that something non-Human dumbed us down and treated us badly.

Hagar knows. Mr HVAC knows.

Hagar once said to me...
"The Truth Bites Aye Horry".
after I posted info about...
"We are completely detached from our spirit selves".

And I rememeber in Star War they were not.
Because Obe Wan could talk to Luke.

Anyway, the thing that worries me most now is
I am so broke and in a mess
I might accept a bribe or salary
to work for the Dark Side of the force.

That's the way the Banksters design it all.

But I couldn't stand myself in the after-life if I make a mistake.

Anyway, while I am alive I will keep in contact.

And thanks for letting us have this...
"Mac's UFO News - Citizen Hearing on Disclosure 'Highlights' Part 2"

Let's be careful with various Disclosure.

Lots of Love and Wisdom to all you people "IN THE KNOW".

.
______________________________

On Fri, 17 May 2013 12:44:14 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 5/17/2013 11:38 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>>
>>> Not for long ... neither the devil nor god could put up with your mental
>>> contortions for very long and send you right back here to continue
>>> tormenting mankind with your UFO crapola.
>>
>> Unlike yourself, Gilligan has never intentionally hurt another soul on
>> Earth. Bet you overpaid rednecks that always did as instructed by
>> your ZNR oligarch peers can't claim the same.
>

>Gillian, much like YOU, frittered away his youth stalking Jap girls and
>ufos. This has left him a 50 year old man with absolutely no skills, no
>money and no hope. He hears the knock of the Grim Reaper on his door,
>but he has no money to fend him off. He spends his days leeching a room
>to sleep in, and his nights listening to Art Bell audio tapes. As he
>looks into his future, he sees that he is fucked. No one wants him and
>there are no ufos.

Enjoy My Websites...

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

>But I wish both of you have a nice day!

We Love you dear Mr HVAC.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>>> "Sir Gilligan Horry's sudden departure from the physical realm will be
>>> very shocking and millions of hearts worldwide will be weeping with
>>> despair over the loss of a great teacher, a great man, and a great
>>> friend. He touched the lives of so many people,
>>> including Mr HVAC (Old Pam)
>>> and Sir Gilligan Horry will be greatly missed."
>>>

>> Not for long ... neither the devil nor god could put up with your mental
>> contortions for very long and send you right back here to continue
>> tormenting mankind with your UFO crapola.
>
> Classic Debunker Froth Noted.

I'm glad I'm not a debunker.