Research Discussion: Federal Hoodlums Running Amock ...

Federal Hoodlums Running Amock ...
Posts: 12

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2013-05-13 17:24:21 EST
... led by, who else, Eric Holder, the architect of Fast and Furious.

http://news.yahoo.com/govt-obtains-wide-ap-phone-records-probe-202010831.html

And here we thought Adolf Hitler was the bad guy ...



Brad Guth
2013-05-13 17:47:03 EST
On May 13, 2:24 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... led by, who else, Eric Holder, the architect of Fast and Furious.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/govt-obtains-wide-ap-phone-records-probe-202010...
>
> And here we thought Adolf Hitler was the bad guy ...

The mostly ZNR/GOP government that your parents, grandparents and even
most of your generation arranged for us is kinda backfiring, as
perhaps the Karma revenge cycle is just getting started.

David Staup
2013-05-13 19:43:15 EST
On 5/13/2013 4:47 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On May 13, 2:24 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> ... led by, who else, Eric Holder, the architect of Fast and Furious.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/govt-obtains-wide-ap-phone-records-probe-202010...
>>
>> And here we thought Adolf Hitler was the bad guy ...
>
> The mostly ZNR/GOP government that your parents, grandparents and even
> most of your generation arranged for us is kinda backfiring, as
> perhaps the Karma revenge cycle is just getting started.
>
Good lord goofy, are you posting this from venus or what?

the folks doin these things are decidedly NOT gop

ignorantia affectata?

or

are you INSANE?


lol



Brad Guth
2013-05-14 14:28:41 EST
On May 13, 2:24 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... led by, who else, Eric Holder, the architect of Fast and Furious.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/govt-obtains-wide-ap-phone-records-probe-202010...
>
> And here we thought Adolf Hitler was the bad guy ...

Unlike yourself, I have been outspoken about government agency
skulduggery, fraud and insider deals on behalf of special interest
groups from the very get-go, especially critical of the ZNR/GOP
oligarch dominated agencies like our IRS, SEC and Federal Reserve that
get to pretty much do as they damn well please regardless of whomever
we elect or appoint, and obviously our FBI, CIA and ATF have not been
much better.

It’s because of yourself, your parents and grandparents that the likes
of Monsanto and Big Energy get to do pretty much as they please, and
no matters how much they manage to screw up it’s always the fault of
others, and then we the consumers and tax payers are the ones that
always get to pay. Basically what BP did was high treason, and the
likes of Monsanto extortion is right up there along with biodiversity
tampering as having no assurances of avoiding future mutations or
negative consequences past the point of no return.

You on the other hand think that none of these government or
contracted agencies are ever too big or too out of control, nor much
less having crossed over any red lines of morality or treason
regardless of the consequences or Karma they’ve caused us to suffer
and pay for. You seem to think that any amount of actions or
reactions are always fully justified. (it all sounds pretty much about
as Paperclip Nazi Skull and Bones or simply oligarch Jewish mafia as
it gets, and obviously you’re perfectly good with that)

Brad Guth
2013-05-14 14:29:33 EST
On May 13, 4:43 pm, David Staup <dst...@charter.net> wrote:
> On 5/13/2013 4:47 PM, Brad Guth wrote:> On May 13, 2:24 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> ... led by, who else, Eric Holder, the architect of Fast and Furious.
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/govt-obtains-wide-ap-phone-records-probe-202010...
>
> >> And here we thought Adolf Hitler was the bad guy ...
>
> > The mostly ZNR/GOP government that your parents, grandparents and even
> > most of your generation arranged for us is kinda backfiring, as
> > perhaps the Karma revenge cycle is just getting started.
>
> Good lord goofy,  are you posting this from venus or what?
>
> the folks doin these things are decidedly NOT gop
>
> ignorantia affectata?
>
>           or
>
>      are you INSANE?
>
> lol

Your lack of accomplishing anything that matters to anyone other than
yourself, is noted.

Hägar
2013-05-14 17:06:53 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:77e5e021-e247-4e97-938b-f1e572023962@a10g2000pbr.googlegroups.com...
On May 13, 2:24 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... led by, who else, Eric Holder, the architect of Fast and Furious.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/govt-obtains-wide-ap-phone-records-probe-202010...
>
> And here we thought Adolf Hitler was the bad guy ...

Unlike yourself, I have been outspoken about government agency
skulduggery, fraud and insider deals on behalf of special interest
groups from the very get-go, especially critical of the ZNR/GOP
oligarch dominated agencies like our IRS, SEC and Federal Reserve that
get to pretty much do as they damn well please regardless of whomever
we elect or appoint, and obviously our FBI, CIA and ATF have not been
much better.

It\ufffds because of yourself, your parents and grandparents that the likes
of Monsanto and Big Energy get to do pretty much as they please, and
no matters how much they manage to screw up it\ufffds always the fault of
others, and then we the consumers and tax payers are the ones that
always get to pay. Basically what BP did was high treason, and the
likes of Monsanto extortion is right up there along with biodiversity
tampering as having no assurances of avoiding future mutations or
negative consequences past the point of no return.

You on the other hand think that none of these government or
contracted agencies are ever too big or too out of control, nor much
less having crossed over any red lines of morality or treason
regardless of the consequences or Karma they\ufffdve caused us to suffer
and pay for. You seem to think that any amount of actions or
reactions are always fully justified. (it all sounds pretty much about
as Paperclip Nazi Skull and Bones or simply oligarch Jewish mafia as
it gets, and obviously you\ufffdre perfectly good with that)

*** Congratulations !!! You have come full circle in the fine art of
circular rhetoric and become a "master" of reciting the Liberal's talking
points. Twist it, change it, delete some, add some BS and the use fuzzy
math to manipulate the figures to your liking.
You are a true representation of the perfect asshole.



Brad Guth
2013-05-15 01:43:24 EST
On May 14, 2:06 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:77e5e021-e247-4e97-938b-f1e572023962@a10g2000pbr.googlegroups.com...
> On May 13, 2:24 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... led by, who else, Eric Holder, the architect of Fast and Furious.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/govt-obtains-wide-ap-phone-records-probe-202010...
>
> > And here we thought Adolf Hitler was the bad guy ...
>
> Unlike yourself, I have been outspoken about government agency
> skulduggery, fraud and insider deals on behalf of special interest
> groups from the very get-go, especially critical of the ZNR/GOP
> oligarch dominated agencies like our IRS, SEC and Federal Reserve that
> get to pretty much do as they damn well please regardless of whomever
> we elect or appoint, and obviously our FBI, CIA and ATF have not been
> much better.
>
> It s because of yourself, your parents and grandparents that the likes
> of Monsanto and Big Energy get to do pretty much as they please, and
> no matters how much they manage to screw up it s always the fault of
> others, and then we the consumers and tax payers are the ones that
> always get to pay.  Basically what BP did was high treason, and the
> likes of Monsanto extortion is right up there along with biodiversity
> tampering as having no assurances of avoiding future mutations or
> negative consequences past the point of no return.
>
> You on the other hand think that none of these government or
> contracted agencies are ever too big or too out of control, nor much
> less having crossed over any red lines of morality or treason
> regardless of the consequences or Karma they ve caused us to suffer
> and pay for.  You seem to think that any amount of actions or
> reactions are always fully justified. (it all sounds pretty much about
> as Paperclip Nazi Skull and Bones or simply oligarch Jewish mafia as
> it gets, and obviously you re perfectly good with that)
>
> *** Congratulations !!! You have come full circle in the fine art of
> circular rhetoric and become a "master" of reciting the Liberal's talking
> points.  Twist it, change it, delete some, add some BS and the use fuzzy
> math to manipulate the figures to your liking.
> You are a true representation of the perfect asshole.

Obviously my caring about others is what you rednecks classify as
being asshole worthy. No surprise there.

Hägar
2013-05-15 10:45:03 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:2f956c60-8b5d-4a16-b00e-de473b51d8f2@a15g2000pbu.googlegroups.com...
On May 14, 2:06 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:77e5e021-e247-4e97-938b-f1e572023962@a10g2000pbr.googlegroups.com...
> On May 13, 2:24 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... led by, who else, Eric Holder, the architect of Fast and Furious.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/govt-obtains-wide-ap-phone-records-probe-202010...
>
> > And here we thought Adolf Hitler was the bad guy ...
>
> Unlike yourself, I have been outspoken about government agency
> skulduggery, fraud and insider deals on behalf of special interest
> groups from the very get-go, especially critical of the ZNR/GOP
> oligarch dominated agencies like our IRS, SEC and Federal Reserve that
> get to pretty much do as they damn well please regardless of whomever
> we elect or appoint, and obviously our FBI, CIA and ATF have not been
> much better.
>
> It s because of yourself, your parents and grandparents that the likes
> of Monsanto and Big Energy get to do pretty much as they please, and
> no matters how much they manage to screw up it s always the fault of
> others, and then we the consumers and tax payers are the ones that
> always get to pay. Basically what BP did was high treason, and the
> likes of Monsanto extortion is right up there along with biodiversity
> tampering as having no assurances of avoiding future mutations or
> negative consequences past the point of no return.
>
> You on the other hand think that none of these government or
> contracted agencies are ever too big or too out of control, nor much
> less having crossed over any red lines of morality or treason
> regardless of the consequences or Karma they ve caused us to suffer
> and pay for. You seem to think that any amount of actions or
> reactions are always fully justified. (it all sounds pretty much about
> as Paperclip Nazi Skull and Bones or simply oligarch Jewish mafia as
> it gets, and obviously you re perfectly good with that)
>
> *** Congratulations !!! You have come full circle in the fine art of
> circular rhetoric and become a "master" of reciting the Liberal's talking
> points. Twist it, change it, delete some, add some BS and the use fuzzy
> math to manipulate the figures to your liking.
> You are a true representation of the perfect asshole.

Obviously my caring about others is what you rednecks classify as
being asshole worthy. No surprise there.

*** How again do you care about others ???
You see nothing wrong with confiscatory taxation.
You embrace healthcare, paid for by others (others also includes you,
dipshit).
You envy and begrudge successful people, to the point that you think their
wealth, regardless of how they acquired it, must be confiscated and
re-distributed.
You simply adore Solar Power, even though the Sun doesn't shine half the
time, not counting overcast days.
You love Wind Power, even though the wind only blows 15% of the time and
blades kills birds.
You see nothing wrong with ADM forcing more and more small farmers to sell
their farms, via financial blackmail, and then use the arable land to
produce Ethanol, rather than much needed food, raping the mid-west by
depleting the water table way beyond replenishment.
You think that anyone who wants and can afford a bigger house is a greedy
fuck.
You think wealthy people shouldn't use heat or AC, since the nation's
deadbeats (like you and AA) can't afford the same comforts, because you are
slackers, but are so by choice, which means that the rest of us should be
responsible for your failures in life.

I probably could go on, but what we have established here id that you are a
useless Socialist Communist, pretty much like the Negroid you so
enthusiastically voted for, because you two think alike.



HVAC
2013-05-15 12:13:02 EST
On 5/15/2013 10:45 AM, Hägar wrote:
>
> Obviously my caring about others is what you rednecks classify as
> being asshole worthy. No surprise there.
>
> *** How again do you care about others ???
> You see nothing wrong with confiscatory taxation.
> You embrace healthcare, paid for by others (others also includes you,
> dipshit).


Goth doesn't pay, he is on the dole. His mental 'issues' have caused him
to be classified as disabled and he collects SSDI.

If Goth would like to rebut this, he is welcome to try. However, I have
seen his records, so he will remain mute on this subject.


--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Hägar
2013-05-15 15:42:26 EST

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:kn0bv3$kck$1@dont-email.me...
> On 5/15/2013 10:45 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>
>> Obviously my caring about others is what you rednecks classify as
>> being asshole worthy. No surprise there.
>>
>> *** How again do you care about others ???
>> You see nothing wrong with confiscatory taxation.
>> You embrace healthcare, paid for by others (others also includes you,
>> dipshit).
>
>
> Goth doesn't pay, he is on the dole. His mental 'issues' have caused him
> to be classified as disabled and he collects SSDI.
>
> If Goth would like to rebut this, he is welcome to try. However, I have
> seen his records, so he will remain mute on this subject.
>

Well ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, after all ...


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron