Research Discussion: The Final Push To Eliminate Debunkers Has Begun//The FEMA Camps Are OPEN For Business!

The Final Push To Eliminate Debunkers Has Begun//The FEMA Camps Are OPEN For Business!

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2013-05-12 10:35:12 EST
I just received a call from the Octagon® and their is much GOOD news
to celebrate. Apparently the final push to eliminate the few
remaining debunker outposts has begun and their is immediate victory.
Of course details are sketchy but there has been a successful counter-
attack against certain debunker cave dwellings. Hopefully the evil
Whorry and his ilk was part of this mop-up operation. Time will tell.

Carry on.

Sir A

Bob Casanova
2013-05-12 12:04:09 EST
On Sun, 12 May 2013 07:35:12 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:

>I just received a call

Your meds are ready? I suggest you go pick them up.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-05-12 16:08:17 EST
Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in

> I just received a call from the Octagon\ufffd and their is much GOOD news
> to celebrate. Apparently the final push to eliminate the few
> remaining debunker outposts has begun and their is immediate victory.
> Of course details are sketchy but there has been a successful counter-
> attack against certain debunker cave dwellings. Hopefully the evil
> Whorry and his ilk was part of this mop-up operation. Time will tell.

It'll tell you're a delusional freak.

"I am entertaining, but not as a clown, but as a thinker who forces
others to think." - Edmo on a pre-meltdown rant.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2013-05-13 08:09:06 EST
On May 12, 1:08 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote innews:59fd85c5-f2c9-4071-91b2-6ac3f6ead0c6@qc10g2000pbb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > I just received a call from the Octagon® and their is much GOOD news
> > to celebrate.  Apparently the final push to eliminate the few
> > remaining debunker outposts has begun and their is immediate victory.
> > Of course details are sketchy but there has been a successful counter-
> > attack against certain debunker cave dwellings.   Hopefully the evil
> > Whorry and his ilk was part of this mop-up operation.  Time will tell.
>
> It'll tell you're a delusional freak.

Enough of the clap-trap by you and Casanobrain. `You are expected to
be at the FEMA camp within 24 hours. Now get going and no more
sassing.

Sir A

Bob Casanova
2013-05-13 14:00:38 EST
On Sun, 12 May 2013 20:08:17 +0000 (UTC), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Cujo DeSockpuppet
<*o@petitmorte.net>:

>Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> I just received a call from the Octagon® and their is much GOOD news
>> to celebrate. Apparently the final push to eliminate the few
>> remaining debunker outposts has begun and their is immediate victory.
>> Of course details are sketchy but there has been a successful counter-
>> attack against certain debunker cave dwellings. Hopefully the evil
>> Whorry and his ilk was part of this mop-up operation. Time will tell.

>It'll tell you're a delusional freak.

Nah, he's just a troll with a limited repertoire. Check his
response to verify.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Bob Casanova
2013-05-13 14:01:21 EST
On Mon, 13 May 2013 05:09:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:

>On May 12, 1:08 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote innews:59fd85c5-f2c9-4071-91b2-6ac3f6ead0c6@qc10g2000pbb.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > I just received a call from the Octagon® and their is much GOOD news
>> > to celebrate.  Apparently the final push to eliminate the few
>> > remaining debunker outposts has begun and their is immediate victory.
>> > Of course details are sketchy but there has been a successful counter-
>> > attack against certain debunker cave dwellings.   Hopefully the evil
>> > Whorry and his ilk was part of this mop-up operation.  Time will tell.
>>
>> It'll tell you're a delusional freak.
>
>Enough of the clap-trap by you and Casanobrain. `You are expected to
>be at the FEMA camp within 24 hours. Now get going and no more
>sassing.

See, Cujo? A simple troll with a limited imagination.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-05-13 21:35:03 EST
Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off> wrote in

> On Mon, 13 May 2013 05:09:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
> Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:
>
>>On May 12, 1:08\ufffdpm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>>> Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> innews:59fd85c5-f2c9-4071-91b2-6ac3f6ead0c6@qc10g2000pbb.googlegroups
>>> .com:

>>> It'll tell you're a delusional freak.
>>
>>Enough of the clap-trap by you and Casanobrain. `You are expected to
>>be at the FEMA camp within 24 hours. Now get going and no more
>>sassing.
>
> See, Cujo? A simple troll with a limited imagination.

Not even an imaginary address for the FEMA camp after 5 years.

"Ad hominem, when it comes to psychology I am a genius. This can be seen
by the wriggling
all spinics such as you do--and snipping of logical definitions that trap
you instead of
you logically answering them." - Edmond 'taking his ego for a ride'
Wollmann
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-05-14 04:53:40 EST
On May 13, 6:35 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote innews:bia2p8pbj51u5ojmmmskup06b5q2s4k13a@4ax.com:
>

> > On Mon, 13 May 2013 05:09:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
> > appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
> > Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalu...@gmail.com>:

> >>Enough of the clap-trap by you and Casanobrain.  `You are expected to
> >>be at the FEMA camp within 24 hours.  Now get going and no more
> >>sassing.
>
> > See, Cujo? A simple troll with a limited imagination.
>
> Not even an imaginary address for the FEMA camp after 5 years.

Web pages are a beautiful thing.

Use it and start your march toward it.

Bob Casanova
2013-05-14 13:22:38 EST
On Tue, 14 May 2013 01:35:03 +0000 (UTC), the following
<*o@petitmorte.net>:

>Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off> wrote in
>
>> On Mon, 13 May 2013 05:09:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
>> Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:

>>>Enough of the clap-trap by you and Casanobrain. `You are expected to
>>>be at the FEMA camp within 24 hours. Now get going and no more
>>>sassing.
>>
>> See, Cujo? A simple troll with a limited imagination.
>
>Not even an imaginary address for the FEMA camp after 5 years.

See my response to Francis in the "President asks..."
thread.
--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-05-14 16:57:44 EST

> On Tue, 14 May 2013 01:35:03 +0000 (UTC), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Cujo DeSockpuppet
> <cujo@petitmorte.net>:
>
>>Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off> wrote in
>>
>>> On Mon, 13 May 2013 05:09:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
>>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB

>>> See, Cujo? A simple troll with a limited imagination.
>>
>>Not even an imaginary address for the FEMA camp after 5 years.
>
> See my response to Francis in the "President asks..."
> thread.

I can't wait for the Artie/Gary sock to whine again.

"Hence, because of the book I wrote, my credibility is etched
in history." - Edmo the self-published fool.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)