Research Discussion: I Feel Generous Today

I Feel Generous Today

http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/Untangling_the_Web.pdf

Here's a little scrap for you kooks to chew on. Enjoy.

PS- You're welcome, bitches.

Benj
2013-05-12 12:57:15 EST
On Sun, 12 May 2013 06:58:44 -0400, HVAC wrote:

> http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/Untangling_the_Web.pdf
>
> Here's a little scrap for you kooks to chew on. Enjoy.

> PS- You're welcome, bitches.

Nice, Harlow! Only now that I've downloaded it I presume there is an NSA
tracking virus on my machine sending every key stroke and screen on my
machine(s) to those guarding "security". I'm going to initiate measures
to remove it. Let's see how good you cunts are!

Hey, why should anyone worry about government tracking your every action?
If you aren't up to anti-Soviet activities you have nothing to worry
about.

On 5/12/2013 12:57 PM, benj wrote:
> On Sun, 12 May 2013 06:58:44 -0400, HVAC wrote:
>
>> http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/Untangling_the_Web.pdf
>>
>> Here's a little scrap for you kooks to chew on. Enjoy.
>
>> PS- You're welcome, bitches.
>
> Nice, Harlow! Only now that I've downloaded it I presume there is an NSA
> tracking virus on my machine sending every key stroke and screen on my
> machine(s) to those guarding "security".

Black Widow and it's follow on AI, Arachnid, already records and
analyzes every keystroke *now*...Whether you are connected or not.
(I can't tell you how it is done, sry)

I just sent that PDF along to add more fuel to your kook fire.

> I'm going to initiate measures to remove it.

Oops! Too late....

> Let's see how good you cunts are!

(See my sig)

> Hey, why should anyone worry about government tracking your every action?
> If you aren't up to anti-Soviet activities you have nothing to worry
> about.

Fuck it, they track MINE...Why should you be any different?

On May 12, 10:32 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/12/2013 12:57 PM, benj wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 12 May 2013 06:58:44 -0400, HVAC wrote:
>
> >>http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/Untangling_the_Web.pdf
>
> >> Here's a little scrap for you kooks to chew on. Enjoy.
>
> >> PS- You're welcome, bitches.

Wow, that's so out of date. Besides, it was written for people who
have no "clew" how the internet works or how to find information on it
(or what to do with it once they have it). Google-Fu is an inborn
talent, not a skill that can be taught.

> > Nice, Harlow!  Only now that I've downloaded it I presume there is an NSA
> > tracking virus on my machine sending every key stroke and screen on my
> > machine(s) to those guarding "security".

What makes you think it wasn't built into the OS your computer runs?

> Black Widow and it's follow on AI, Arachnid, already records and
> analyzes every keystroke *now*...Whether you are connected or not.
> (I can't tell you how it is done, sry)

Wouldn't matter if you did, now would it?

> I just sent that PDF along to add more fuel to your kook fire.
>
> > I'm going to initiate measures to remove it.
>
> Oops!  Too late....

Two words; "system restore". Although that doesn't remove the
tracking stuff built into the OS, or delete the data already gathered
from your machine...

> > Let's see how good you cunts are!
>
> (See my sig)
>
> > Hey, why should anyone worry about government tracking your every action?
> > If you aren't up to anti-Soviet activities you have nothing to worry about.

One can be targeted as a threat to National Security, to the
Democratic/Republican National Convention(s), any given elected/
appointed official, whatever. The machinery isn't the problem, it's
who has access to it. The information-gatherers usually have no idea
what to do with their gleanings; they need "guidance" from *their*
bosses. Consider Obama's administration using the IRS to target
conservative groups, just as Nixon was accused of doing.

> Fuck it, they track MINE...Why should you be any different?

Yep. Might as well strive to be entertaining.

Mark L. Fergerson

Bast
2013-05-12 17:12:49 EST

benj wrote:
> On Sun, 12 May 2013 06:58:44 -0400, HVAC wrote:
>
>> http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/Untangling_the_Web.pdf
>>
>> Here's a little scrap for you kooks to chew on. Enjoy.
>
>> PS- You're welcome, bitches.
>
> Nice, Harlow! Only now that I've downloaded it I presume there is an
> NSA tracking virus on my machine sending every key stroke and screen on
> my machine(s) to those guarding "security". I'm going to initiate
> measures to remove it. Let's see how good you cunts are!
>
> Hey, why should anyone worry about government tracking your every
> action? If you aren't up to anti-Soviet activities you have nothing to
> worry about.

No need to worry in any case.
When the HLS thought police come in the middle of the night, to drag you off
to a FEMA cell.
They no longer even have to have a reason.

The government is your friend, citizen......Now, eat your ration of soilent
green and be quiet.

On 5/12/2013 4:51 PM, nuny@bid.nes wrote:

>>> Nice, Harlow! Only now that I've downloaded it I presume there is an NSA
>>> tracking virus on my machine sending every key stroke and screen on my
>>> machine(s) to those guarding "security".
>
> What makes you think it wasn't built into the OS your computer runs?
>
>> Black Widow and it's follow on AI, Arachnid, already records and
>> analyzes every keystroke *now*...Whether you are connected or not.
>> (I can't tell you how it is done, sry)
>
> Wouldn't matter if you did, now would it?

Why nod when I can wink?

>>> Let's see how good you cunts are!
>>
>> (See my sig)
>>
>>> Hey, why should anyone worry about government tracking your every action?
>>> If you aren't up to anti-Soviet activities you have nothing to worry about.
>
> One can be targeted as a threat to National Security, to the
> Democratic/Republican National Convention(s), any given elected/
> appointed official, whatever. The machinery isn't the problem, it's
> who has access to it. The information-gatherers usually have no idea
> what to do with their gleanings; they need "guidance" from *their*
> bosses. Consider Obama's administration using the IRS to target
> conservative groups, just as Nixon was accused of doing.
>
>> Fuck it, they track MINE...Why should you be any different?
>
> Yep. Might as well strive to be entertaining.

Well, I'm glad my comings and going are not looked at by a human.

On May 12, 2:12 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> benj wrote:
> > On Sun, 12 May 2013 06:58:44 -0400, HVAC wrote:
>
> >>http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/Untangling_the_Web.pdf
>
> >> Here's a little scrap for you kooks to chew on. Enjoy.
>
> >> PS- You're welcome, bitches.
>
> > Nice, Harlow!  Only now that I've downloaded it I presume there is an
> > NSA tracking virus on my machine sending every key stroke and screen on
> > my machine(s) to those guarding "security". I'm going to initiate
> > measures to remove it. Let's see how good you cunts are!
>
> > Hey, why should anyone worry about government tracking your every
> > action? If you aren't up to anti-Soviet activities you have nothing to
> > worry about.
>
> No need to worry in any case.
> When the HLS thought police come in the middle of the night, to drag you off
> to a FEMA cell.
> They no longer even have to have a reason.

"FEMA cell". (snicker) No need for such primitive measures. You
remind me of those generals famous for "fighting the last war"-

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=could-neural-implant-correct-errant-thoughts

http://tinyurl.com/ceal7xv

> The government is your friend, citizen......Now, eat your ration of soilent
> green and be quiet.

By "your own" choice, no less...

Mark L. Fergerson

Bast
2013-05-13 10:48:11 EST

n*y@bid.nes wrote:
> On May 12, 2:12 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> benj wrote:

>>> Nice, Harlow! Only now that I've downloaded it I presume there is an
>>> NSA tracking virus on my machine sending every key stroke and screen
>>> on my machine(s) to those guarding "security". I'm going to initiate
>>> measures to remove it. Let's see how good you cunts are!
>>
>>> Hey, why should anyone worry about government tracking your every
>>> action? If you aren't up to anti-Soviet activities you have nothing to
>>> worry about.
>>
>> No need to worry in any case.
>> When the HLS thought police come in the middle of the night, to drag
>> you off to a FEMA cell.
>> They no longer even have to have a reason.
>
> "FEMA cell". (snicker) No need for such primitive measures. You
> remind me of those generals famous for "fighting the last war"-
>
> http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=could-neural-implant-correct-errant-thoughts
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ceal7xv
>
>> The government is your friend, citizen......Now, eat your ration of
>> soilent green and be quiet.
>
> By "your own" choice, no less...
>

> Mark L. Fergerson

Wow, that's some nasty case of "debunker-denial" you have there.

Do you think things like the Patriot Act or National Defense Authorization
Act , won't exist if you just pretend they aren't there ?

http://www.infowars.com/happy-new-year-obama-signs-ndaa-martial-law-bill/

As some good ol' boy named Cletus or Jeb with a pretty black government
issued uniform looks at you and says,...." heeyuck...well looky here, looks
like we gotz us a terr-e-rist here pa."

However if you happen to be an Ostrich, who claims sticking your head in the
sand will protect you from all the evils,....please disregard this message.

2013-05-13 15:45:09 EST
On May 13, 7:48 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> n...@bid.nes wrote:

> >> No need to worry in any case.
> >> When the HLS thought police come in the middle of the night, to drag
> >> you off to a FEMA cell.
> >> They no longer even have to have a reason.
>
> >   "FEMA cell". (snicker)  No need for such primitive measures. You
> > remind me of those generals famous for "fighting the last war"-
>
> >http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=could-neural-implant...
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/ceal7xv
>
> >> The government is your friend, citizen......Now, eat your ration of
> >> soilent green and be quiet.
>
> >   By "your own" choice, no less...
>
> >   Mark L. Fergerson
>
> Wow, that's some nasty case of "debunker-denial" you have there.

Sigh.

> Do you think things like the Patriot Act or National Defense Authorization
> Act , won't exist if you just pretend they aren't there ?
>
> http://www.infowars.com/happy-new-year-obama-signs-ndaa-martial-law-b...

You don't get it; they're already obsolete.

> As some good ol' boy named Cletus or Jeb with a pretty black government
> issued uniform looks at you and says,...." heeyuck...well looky here, looks
> like we gotz us a terr-e-rist here pa."

Wow, is all that sexism and city-girl elitism really necessary?

> However if you happen to be an Ostrich, who claims sticking your head in the
> sand will protect you from all the evils,....please disregard this message.

Sigh. Didn't even check out the link I provided, did you? (The
tinyurl is the same, just wanted to avoid Google Groups' usual link-
breakage.)

No need for brown/blackshirts, no need for "rounding up" anyone;
just a quick installation of your implant and no more inconvenient
disagreement with government policies.

Mark L. Fergerson