Research Discussion: CO2 Levels Exceeding 400 PPM In 2013 ...

CO2 Levels Exceeding 400 PPM In 2013 ...

What the whining pissants fail to emphasize is that in the 1800, at the
beginning of the dreaded Industrial Revolution, it was 280 PPM.
With all that man-made pollution and a tripling of the world's pollution the
levels have only gone up by 120 PPM ??? Where did the 280 PPM come from then
??? Dinosaurs farting ??? and why is that suddenly cause for panic again ???

http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/02/milestone-nears-on-curve-charting-the-human-imprint-on-the-atmosphere/

It also states that a good portion of the CO2 comes from yet another
anti-environmental activity, deforestation by greedy lumber companies who
want to provide home for the humans who multiply like sewer rats in all the
poor places of the world and now want their day in the Sun, at the expense
of those who've already had theirs. And the Liberal Numbnutzes don't see
anything wrong with that ... after all, that's what their precious
"Inclusion" is all about.

Perhaps somebody should check the Earth's oxygen levels. What with that
much wood burning, power plants, jet aircraft and automobiles, not to
mention the mass of humanity sucking up oxygen much faster than it can be
replaced, since, supposedly, we are also axing the forests, which produce
most of the oxygen, at an alarming rate.

If those who claim to be so concerned about Global Destruction really cared,
perhaps you should try to curb the population explosion. It is expected
that the world population is going to double by 2050. Let's introduce
mandatory birth control, starting by amputating the penises of all Liberal
Freeloaders at birth. Secondly, mandatory fertility prevention implants on
everyone in the inner cities, so that they can devote all their energies to
drug dealing and whore mongering and pimping. If they do want children, say
in NYC, for instance, perhaps the same panel appointed by Mayor Bloomberg
which assesses the mental state of concealed carry permits requesters could
also interview the prospective mothers for their qualifications, using the
same guidelines of mental fitness and necessity.

Also let's add a tax to the annual license fee for automobiles. If the
car's engine is 1200cc, there is no additional charge. for every 100cc
above that, $100. So a three liter engine would have an additional charge of
$1800, dedicated for environmental cleanup, or Al "handjob" Gore's bank
account.

That would be positive action, but I'm sure the Liberals, in their rush to
assign guilt, will once again choose to punish the productive population to
"level the playing field" for their beloved deadbeats..

On May 10, 8:52 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What the whining pissants fail to emphasize is that in the 1800, at the
> beginning of the dreaded Industrial Revolution, it was 280 PPM.
> With all that man-made pollution and a tripling of the world's pollution the
> levels have only gone up by 120 PPM ??? Where did the 280 PPM come from then
> ??? Dinosaurs farting ??? and why is that suddenly cause for panic again ???
>
> http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/02/milestone-nears-on-curve...
>
> It also states that a good portion of the CO2 comes from yet another
> anti-environmental activity, deforestation by greedy lumber companies who
> want to provide home for the humans who multiply like sewer rats in all the
> poor places of the world and now want their day in the Sun, at the expense
> of those who've already had theirs. And the Liberal Numbnutzes don't see
> anything wrong with that ... after all, that's what their precious
> "Inclusion" is all about.
>
> Perhaps somebody should check the Earth's oxygen levels.  What with that
> much wood burning, power plants, jet aircraft and automobiles, not to
> mention the mass of humanity sucking up oxygen much faster than it can be
> replaced, since, supposedly, we are also axing the forests, which produce
> most of the oxygen, at an alarming rate.
>
> If those who claim to be so concerned about Global Destruction really cared,
> perhaps you should try to curb the population explosion.  It is expected
> that the world population is going to double by 2050.  Let's introduce
> mandatory birth control, starting by amputating the penises of all Liberal
> Freeloaders at birth. Secondly, mandatory fertility prevention implants on
> everyone in the inner cities, so that they can devote all their energies to
> drug dealing and whore mongering and pimping. If they do want children, say
> in NYC, for instance, perhaps the same panel appointed by Mayor Bloomberg
> which assesses the mental state of concealed carry permits requesters could
> also interview the prospective mothers for their qualifications, using the
> same guidelines of mental fitness and necessity.
>
> Also let's add a tax to the annual license fee for automobiles.  If the
> car's engine is 1200cc, there is no additional charge.  for every 100cc
> above that, $100. So a three liter engine would have an additional charge of
> $1800, dedicated for environmental cleanup, or Al "handjob" Gore's bank
> account.
>
> That would be positive action, but I'm sure the Liberals, in their rush to
> assign guilt, will once again choose to punish the productive population to
> "level the playing field" for their beloved deadbeats..

In your case, being worried about too much CH4 within your home could
become survival worthy and a lot worse potential explosive danger to
the local community, whereas the 400+ PPM of CO2 if kept away from
water vapor should be transparent and relatively inert.

> [...]
> same guidelines of mental fitness and necessity.
>
> Also let's add a tax to the annual license fee for automobiles. If the
> car's engine is 1200cc, there is no additional charge. for every 100cc
> above that, $100. So a three liter engine would have an additional charge
> of
> $1800, dedicated for environmental cleanup, or Al "handjob" Gore's bank
> account.
>
> That would be positive action, but I'm sure the Liberals, in their rush to
> assign guilt, will once again choose to punish the productive population
> "level the playing field" for their beloved deadbeats..

In your case, being worried about too much CH4 within your home could
become survival worthy and a lot worse potential explosive danger to
the local community, whereas the 400+ PPM of CO2 if kept away from
water vapor should be transparent and relatively inert.

*** Coming from a full-fledged Loon, I'll take your comment under advisement
and give it all the attention it deserves ... NOT !!

On 5/10/2013 11:52 AM, Hägar wrote:
> What the whining pissants fail to emphasize is that in the 1800, at the
> beginning of the dreaded Industrial Revolution, it was 280 PPM.
> With all that man-made pollution and a tripling of the world's pollution the
> levels have only gone up by 120 PPM ??? Where did the 280 PPM come from then
> ??? Dinosaurs farting ??? and why is that suddenly cause for panic again ???

You're panicking again? Remember, fear is the mind killer.

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 5/10/2013 11:52 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> What the whining pissants fail to emphasize is that in the 1800, at the
>> beginning of the dreaded Industrial Revolution, it was 280 PPM.
>> With all that man-made pollution and a tripling of the world's pollution
>> the
>> levels have only gone up by 120 PPM ??? Where did the 280 PPM come from
>> then
>> ??? Dinosaurs farting ??? and why is that suddenly cause for panic again
>> ???
>

> You're panicking again? Remember, fear is the mind killer.

What, pray tell, makes you think I'm panicking ???? I'm merely trying to
pointing out the tree hugger's error of their logic. But then that would
sail right over your head, Harlow. For your benefit, I'll try to weave your
favorite phrase "How many dicks do you suck per day, on the average" into my
next rant, just so you're made to feel "inclusive".
Carry on ...

On 5/10/2013 5:03 PM, Hägar wrote:

>>> ??? Dinosaurs farting ??? and why is that suddenly cause for panic again
>>> ???
>>

>> You're panicking again? Remember, fear is the mind killer.
>>

> What, pray tell, makes you think I'm panicking ????

Your own words above, son.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kmjqpb$7gl$2@dont-email.me...

On 5/10/2013 5:03 PM, Hägar wrote:

>>> ??? Dinosaurs farting ??? and why is that suddenly cause for panic again
>>> ???
>>

>> You're panicking again? Remember, fear is the mind killer.
>>

> What, pray tell, makes you think I'm panicking ????

Your own words above, son.

*** OK, one more attempt to get through the thick skull of Harlow.
It was rumored that Dinosaur Flatulence may have been the earliest
contributor to the dreaded "pollution", thus starting the upward
trend that culminated in the now totally debunked "Hockey Stick".
I merely attempted to make light of that erroneous statement, but
somehow your brain, pre-occupied with wondering "how many dicks
do you suck per day, on the average", refuses access to light-hearted
puns. Get a life, or an education, or get lost on your upcoming fishing
trip.

On 5/11/2013 11:37 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> What, pray tell, makes you think I'm panicking ????
>

> Your own words above, son.
>

> *** OK, one more attempt to get through the thick skull of Harlow.
> It was rumored that Dinosaur Flatulence may have been the earliest
> contributor to the dreaded "pollution", thus starting the upward
> trend that culminated in the now totally debunked "Hockey Stick".
> I merely attempted to make light of that erroneous statement, but
> somehow your brain, pre-occupied with wondering "how many dicks
> do you suck per day, on the average", refuses access to light-hearted
> puns. Get a life, or an education, or get lost on your upcoming fishing
> trip.

Request(s) denied.

On 5/11/2013 11:37 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> What, pray tell, makes you think I'm panicking ????
>

> Your own words above, son.
>

> *** OK, one more attempt to get through the thick skull of Harlow.
> It was rumored that Dinosaur Flatulence may have been the earliest
> contributor to the dreaded "pollution", thus starting the upward
> trend that culminated in the now totally debunked "Hockey Stick".

I'm glad to see that you and Blast are getting along well.

PS- And what the hell, I've never made a Hagar joke before, but since
he's turned on me I figure it's open season-

Q- Why did Hagar cross the road?

A- He had his dick stuck in the chicken

"HVAC" wrote in message news:kmm3iq$n5v$1@dont-email.me...

On 5/11/2013 11:37 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> What, pray tell, makes you think I'm panicking ????
>

> Your own words above, son.
>

> *** OK, one more attempt to get through the thick skull of Harlow.
> It was rumored that Dinosaur Flatulence may have been the earliest
> contributor to the dreaded "pollution", thus starting the upward
> trend that culminated in the now totally debunked "Hockey Stick".

I'm glad to see that you and Blast are getting along well.

PS- And what the hell, I've never made a Hagar joke before, but since
he's turned on me I figure it's open season-

Q- Why did Hagar cross the road?

A- He had his dick stuck in the chicken

*** Coming from some who is pre-occupied with how many dicks people
suck per day, on the average, the chicken joke was a real knee-slapper,
Harlow ... right on par with GothBall's funnies ... ooops, he hasn't posted
any yet, but then, neither have you.